Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,527 members, 7,978,741 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:19 PM

Kaduna State Orders Christians To Observe Ramadan? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kaduna State Orders Christians To Observe Ramadan? (876 Views)

China Orders Christians To Take Down Images Of Jesus From Their Homes / I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman / Southern Kaduna Crisis: I Didn't Incite Christians To Take Up Arms - Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Kaduna State Orders Christians To Observe Ramadan? by adeadeyera(m): 10:35pm On May 29, 2017
There are indications that the Kaduna State government may have mandated Christians in the state to observe the ongoing fasting exercise along with the Muslims.

Check this Facebook post out and see.

Re: Kaduna State Orders Christians To Observe Ramadan? by adeadeyera(m): 10:36pm On May 29, 2017
Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Kaduna State Orders Christians To Observe Ramadan? by KingsJohnson(m): 10:38pm On May 29, 2017
Which way Nigeria??
Re: Kaduna State Orders Christians To Observe Ramadan? by omokab: 10:39pm On May 29, 2017
I just don't know what you will benefit from this your lie. You are worst more than boko haram. Because anybody lying to confuse the country is also a killer.
Re: Kaduna State Orders Christians To Observe Ramadan? by cuedish: 10:40pm On May 29, 2017
Na so them 'muslims' dey kill/chop chicken for Xmas ?
Re: Kaduna State Orders Christians To Observe Ramadan? by adeadeyera(m): 10:50pm On May 29, 2017
omokab:
I just don't know what you will benefit from this your lie. You are worst more than boko haram. Because anybody lying to confuse the country is also a killer.

Shun the ambiguity and make yourself easily understood. There always an appropriate response to perpetually cow you in your shell.
So, what's your point exactly?
Re: Kaduna State Orders Christians To Observe Ramadan? by Mynd44: 11:00pm On May 29, 2017
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

1 Like

(1)

How Jesus Christ Will Welcome Pastors Into The Kingdom Of God / Is This Depression, Laziness Or Spiritual Attack? / Pastor Survives Motor Accident While Attending His Son's Wedding. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.