Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,460 members, 7,950,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 08:21 AM

Facebook Videos On Nairaland - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Facebook Videos On Nairaland (1366 Views)

Downloading Videos On Youtube With IDM / Unable To Watch Videos On Youtube / Help! My Laptop Cant Play Facebook Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Videos On Nairaland by 1forall: 8:06am On Jan 17, 2010
Hi,
Can some one tell how best to post videos from Facebook here on NLand? Got a wonderful vid I wanna share here but cant seem to get it done.
Re: Facebook Videos On Nairaland by AKO1(m): 10:21am On Jan 17, 2010
You cant do it direct like that. Search for it on youtube and then embed it. If you dont know how to embed, search the forum for "how to embed videos from youtube
Re: Facebook Videos On Nairaland by 1forall: 5:34am On Dec 21, 2012
Thanks!
Re: Facebook Videos On Nairaland by Techmallz: 5:19pm On May 11, 2018
have you been struggling with downloading Facebook videos, and don't know how to do that, this article will guide you on how best to download any time of Facebook video posted to you or on your timeline or facebook group
https://techmallz.com/how-to-download-facebook-videos-to-your-computer/

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Game And Aqlication Downloading Website / I Need Help. My Laptop Boots Up To Start-up Menu And Pause / Advice On Mini Laptop To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.