Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

Nigeria Ranks Fifth Largest Insurance Market In Africa - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Ranks Fifth Largest Insurance Market In Africa (7736 Views)

Sabon Gari Market In Kano, Before And After Lockdown / Nigeria Ranks 3rd Richest Country In Africa By AfrAsia Bank (Full List) / Lagos Emerges Fifth Largest Economy In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ranks Fifth Largest Insurance Market In Africa by WenysAD(f): 4:34pm On May 30, 2017
sashash:
yes we have the population but less than 10% of Nigerians do insurance even common 3rd party !

Which is why sufferings of people is high. Imagine a man who is d bread winner of his family suddenly dies with no insurance policy to take care of his children education and his family, the family's financial security and integrity is destroyed.
Alot of things are changing and right now the wise ones are purchasing insurance policies to take care of their risks in family, business, assets and lives.
Re: Nigeria Ranks Fifth Largest Insurance Market In Africa by Basic123: 5:20pm On May 30, 2017
Edopesin:
Thats True
Besides Most Pple In Africa [ Even Nigeria ] Don't Even Knw What Insurance Is....
Explain To Some Pple Dey Will Say Its Scam

Am Even Surprised Nigeria Is Among Sef
Exactly.

I can't name just one insurance company in nigeria.

Who are their customers that accord Nigeria the performance self.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks Fifth Largest Insurance Market In Africa by Nobleking1994(m): 5:31pm On May 30, 2017
Dopeyomi:
We studying Insurance now have hope..

My dad once said to me: he regretted allowing me to pick a course of my choice!

Great underwriter
Re: Nigeria Ranks Fifth Largest Insurance Market In Africa by Dopeyomi(m): 7:34pm On May 30, 2017
kinzation:
don't be discouraged insurance would be great in Nigeria once again....#always be a risk manager..#i'm proudly an underwriter

#Valid.. i believe
Re: Nigeria Ranks Fifth Largest Insurance Market In Africa by Dopeyomi(m): 7:35pm On May 30, 2017
Nobleking1994:

Great underwriter
#Great
Re: Nigeria Ranks Fifth Largest Insurance Market In Africa by sashash(m): 7:21pm On May 31, 2017
WenysAD:

Which is why sufferings of people is high. Imagine a man who is d bread winner of his family suddenly dies with no insurance policy to take care of his children education and his family, the family's financial security and integrity is destroyed.
Alot of things are changing and right now the wise ones are purchasing insurance policies to take care of their risks in family, business, assets and lives.
yes know but the insurance industry still suffers due to lack of enforcement of government policies towards insurance like car insurance and others ...ever imagined all cars plying Lagos having genuine car insurance...do you know what that portends

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can 200k Start A Cooking Gas Business / N2.82trn To Hit Money Market In November / Nigeria Spends $1 Billion On Outsourcing Yearly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.