Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

Who Be This Mosquito? - Timaya Blasts Fan Who Tried To Correct Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Be This Mosquito? - Timaya Blasts Fan Who Tried To Correct Him (45515 Views)

Timaya Blasts Eedris Abdukareem: "You Are A Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker" (Video) / Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos / Mochedda Blasts Fan Who Said "You Still Never Grow Boobs" On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Be This Mosquito? - Timaya Blasts Fan Who Tried To Correct Him by Pavore9: 9:26am On May 30, 2017
glowryhaa:
Her approach was rude though but equating her to a mosquito..... most celebrities think they are demigods hence their mistakes shouldn't be corrected .. They expect everyone to grovel at their feet... Bonboclat
They like everyone else forget that everything is transient.

1 Like

Re: Who Be This Mosquito? - Timaya Blasts Fan Who Tried To Correct Him by Shortyy(f): 9:26am On May 30, 2017
Timaya grow tf up! Learn from Banky and 2 face dem. Something you should have just laughed over, and she herself knew that you'd look down in her if she corrects you, and you did just that. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Who Be This Mosquito? - Timaya Blasts Fan Who Tried To Correct Him by rheether(f): 9:27am On May 30, 2017
If you use a smart phone, you shouldn't be getting spellings wrong.
Re: Who Be This Mosquito? - Timaya Blasts Fan Who Tried To Correct Him by Nobody: 9:29am On May 30, 2017
in would rather follow gossip blogs or pages than to follow fake ass celebrities, i she had sang his praise, he would not have time to reply, stupid yeyebrity
Re: Who Be This Mosquito? - Timaya Blasts Fan Who Tried To Correct Him by Britishcoins(m): 9:29am On May 30, 2017
That is always problem of we nigerian youths, mingling on issues that are irrelevant.

Do you know you too can be rich if you have these qualities and is willing to do it?

http://www.dailyinfo.ga/2017/04/easiest-way-to-become-rich-in-your.html

2 Likes

Re: Who Be This Mosquito? - Timaya Blasts Fan Who Tried To Correct Him by jonbellion(m): 9:30am On May 30, 2017
Kondomatic:
Which attention? Timaya posted for people to read and comment and she commented so what's the noise about?

Do you expect everybody to become a zombie and sing him praises?
I just tire!
I don't blame him I blame the dumbfucks that support and approve of his "music" they are the ones making him relevant ... You know since it has loud noises, instruments and vocals I it will qualify as music to Nigerians cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Be This Mosquito? - Timaya Blasts Fan Who Tried To Correct Him by Nobody: 9:31am On May 30, 2017
glowryhaa:
Her approach was rude though but equating her to a mosquito..... most celebrities think they are demigods hence their mistakes shouldn't be corrected .. They expect everyone to grovel at their feet... Bonboclat

Don't mind the i.diots!

Money cannot buy class that's for sure and the girl did absolutely the right thing to correct him.

1 Like

Re: Who Be This Mosquito? - Timaya Blasts Fan Who Tried To Correct Him by moonloved(f): 9:33am On May 30, 2017
Simple correction he cannot accept

Re: Who Be This Mosquito? - Timaya Blasts Fan Who Tried To Correct Him by Glare247(m): 9:33am On May 30, 2017
MtnStaff098:
Visit My Facebook Profile For any Question
(SEARCH FOR)

VICTORIA SUNDAY Mtn Staff
Don't fall for dis scam guys,dis is a pure scam,no promo like dis from mtn

1 Like

Re: Who Be This Mosquito? - Timaya Blasts Fan Who Tried To Correct Him by Billion5(f): 9:35am On May 30, 2017
Effiezynews:
Egberi Papa 1 of Bayelsa,  Timaya paid a courtesy visit to Imo State Governor and an over zealous fan took it upon herself to correct his spelling of "reception "..An offended Timaya attacked her saying "Who is this mosquito?  Please go and boil beans..Chia, no chill! 

Re: Who Be This Mosquito? - Timaya Blasts Fan Who Tried To Correct Him by samtee37(m): 9:35am On May 30, 2017
Mosquito báwo... Abẹ́g make pezin bring baygon or raid jor grin

1 Like

Re: Who Be This Mosquito? - Timaya Blasts Fan Who Tried To Correct Him by Billion5(f): 9:36am On May 30, 2017
uchenna5600:
Always on the hit... Try and Grab yours today as today's Fixed is assured as always... MAKE IT REAL... See Detail below
thunder fire you scammer
Re: Who Be This Mosquito? - Timaya Blasts Fan Who Tried To Correct Him by EmekaBlue(m): 9:39am On May 30, 2017
grin be like egberi papa like beans o...

Uwa Wu PawPaw Mehn tongue

1 Like

Re: Who Be This Mosquito? - Timaya Blasts Fan Who Tried To Correct Him by ipodstinks: 9:39am On May 30, 2017
syndrum:
She is just one of those looking for momentary recognition and minute fame...don't worry, we don recognize you by the size of your brain....so deliciously small
Not everyone be ass licker like you oga. So keep mute.
Re: Who Be This Mosquito? - Timaya Blasts Fan Who Tried To Correct Him by rocknation62(m): 9:39am On May 30, 2017
Kondomatic:
Which attention? Timaya posted for people to read and comment and she commented so what's the noise about?

Do you expect everybody to become a zombie and sing him praises?
You sounded like you are so perfect...u want to tell me dat out of the 3,240 pple dat likes it and 58 pple dat commented didn't see it...Abi dem self no sabi spell

1 Like

Re: Who Be This Mosquito? - Timaya Blasts Fan Who Tried To Correct Him by camaraderi(m): 9:43am On May 30, 2017
This timaya no get sense, he would have thanked the babe for correcting him. As a celebrity, he is not supposed to make typo errors and moreso na him type go dey beg nigerians for money for kidney surgery tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Who Be This Mosquito? - Timaya Blasts Fan Who Tried To Correct Him by kolafolabi(m): 9:48am On May 30, 2017
The effect of not checking before posting.

2 Likes

Re: Who Be This Mosquito? - Timaya Blasts Fan Who Tried To Correct Him by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:50am On May 30, 2017
jieta:
hehehe so timaya no fit spell ordinary ''reception''
Nawa for u o. Who tell u say e no fit spell am? Person no dey make mistake? Abeggi free the dude jare and mind ur own business
Re: Who Be This Mosquito? - Timaya Blasts Fan Who Tried To Correct Him by ayindejimmy(m): 9:51am On May 30, 2017
Trolls should learn to correct politely without insults or sarcasm
Re: Who Be This Mosquito? - Timaya Blasts Fan Who Tried To Correct Him by Dayshow: 9:55am On May 30, 2017
cathodekazim:
i back timaya

d girl shd know its a typo error

If you like, front Timaya. And you can't see anything wrong in the way he responded.
To you that's a role model's attitude abi?
USEMÉ
Re: Who Be This Mosquito? - Timaya Blasts Fan Who Tried To Correct Him by Precial419: 9:59am On May 30, 2017
Meanwhile if a corper makes dis same error una go ask hw e dey reach dat stage. hypocrites.
Re: Who Be This Mosquito? - Timaya Blasts Fan Who Tried To Correct Him by bestmarketdeals: 10:01am On May 30, 2017
Baba calm down joor
Re: Who Be This Mosquito? - Timaya Blasts Fan Who Tried To Correct Him by Ezedon(m): 10:05am On May 30, 2017
BuhariNaWah:

Why are you calling my moniker this morning?
lol, I can see u r ryt
Re: Who Be This Mosquito? - Timaya Blasts Fan Who Tried To Correct Him by dangotesmummy: 10:09am On May 30, 2017
The girl deserves It.all this itk sef
Re: Who Be This Mosquito? - Timaya Blasts Fan Who Tried To Correct Him by Suko110(m): 10:10am On May 30, 2017
If u just miss spellings for your post , dat is wen u will c wole Soyinka and crew doing spelling correction for you .

2 Likes

Re: Who Be This Mosquito? - Timaya Blasts Fan Who Tried To Correct Him by Godisgood3882: 10:14am On May 30, 2017
Are you tired of loosing? Are you planning on giving up? Here is your only possible solution. you can decide to doubt while others keep hitting it big.. Check out my Details below and Get ready to smile..
Re: Who Be This Mosquito? - Timaya Blasts Fan Who Tried To Correct Him by lamididestiny: 10:23am On May 30, 2017
all

Re: Who Be This Mosquito? - Timaya Blasts Fan Who Tried To Correct Him by Kondomatic(m): 10:24am On May 30, 2017
rocknation62:
You sounded like you are so perfect...u want to tell me dat out of the 3,240 pple dat likes it and 58 pple dat commented didn't see it...Abi dem self no sabi spell
Majority is not always right . The fact that many people are in support of a wrong thing does not make the thing right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre Chilling With Davido At His Home / Kate Henshaw Remembers JT Tom West / Frank Edwards Shades Burna Boy Over Robbery Of Mr 2kay Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.