Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,654 members, 7,902,037 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

Mercy Johnson Disappointed By Arik Air! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Disappointed By Arik Air! (30235 Views)

BBNaija's Khloe Steps Out In Bra Top, Disappointed Fan Reacts. Khloe Fires Back / Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife / Mercy Johnson Appointed By Governor Yahaya Bello As SSA On Entertainment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Disappointed By Arik Air! by bumi10(m): 11:15am On May 30, 2017
ndi ara
Re: Mercy Johnson Disappointed By Arik Air! by redsun(m): 11:17am On May 30, 2017
They still owe their international passengers since febuary 17 for cancelled flight. That company is an epitome of nigerian waywardness and to think that they fly,with thousands of lives is alarming.
Re: Mercy Johnson Disappointed By Arik Air! by Edopesin: 11:18am On May 30, 2017
Davash222:
Try God is Good motors.
Epic Baba Kikiki

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Disappointed By Arik Air! by emmanude(m): 11:20am On May 30, 2017
dessz:
grin
GIGM suppose pay you for this advert oooo grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Disappointed By Arik Air! by cristianisraeli: 11:21am On May 30, 2017
the problem with nigeria is that nobody speaks out when its affecting others..they only speak out when it start affecting them personally or any of their family members..is she saying she neva hear arik bruhaha since..am a fan of mercy tho..but we should always learn to speak out when something is affecting our people
Re: Mercy Johnson Disappointed By Arik Air! by Otradearena: 11:22am On May 30, 2017
Eeya
Re: Mercy Johnson Disappointed By Arik Air! by asahnwaKC: 11:23am On May 30, 2017
That's their way.......all of them ..local flights
Re: Mercy Johnson Disappointed By Arik Air! by bigsmoke2(m): 11:24am On May 30, 2017
Not that i support thier notoriety for postponing and canceling flight but fact still remains that they have the healthiest planes in Nigeria with an average age of abt 10yrs . most of the other airlines have planes btw 20-30 years old in their fleet. a far cry from what is obtainable in most sane countries . Those planes are disaster waiting to happen. I would rather be late or have a canceled flight that travel in a flying coffin.
Re: Mercy Johnson Disappointed By Arik Air! by sugarbeesmith(m): 11:24am On May 30, 2017
ogobaby23:
I kukuma have a fear of flying so I don't have anything to say
you for kukuma kill the fear...fly Arik one day
Re: Mercy Johnson Disappointed By Arik Air! by Heymorse(m): 11:25am On May 30, 2017
Airline problems Na worldwide.
Re: Mercy Johnson Disappointed By Arik Air! by Heymorse(m): 11:26am On May 30, 2017
Airline problems Na worldwide.
Don't ask me why.
Re: Mercy Johnson Disappointed By Arik Air! by Nobody: 11:27am On May 30, 2017
Davash222:
Try God is Good motors.

Abeg help me tell am, this kin of forming is too much, hy pay thousands to an unreliable air service, that not only dupes you of your had earned cash but also humiliates you in the process.

As opening her legs for people is not enuf.
Re: Mercy Johnson Disappointed By Arik Air! by midehi2(f): 11:27am On May 30, 2017
dacovajnr:
Is Lala the MD of Arik Air?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson Disappointed By Arik Air! by Goshoreb(m): 11:28am On May 30, 2017
PLEASE HELP ME, I AM BLIND (Attah's Concept) (Episode 3)

Watch this VERY FUNNY video PLEASE HELP ME, I AM BLIND and remove your anxiety and sorrows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce-iCrVgZ4U
Re: Mercy Johnson Disappointed By Arik Air! by midehi2(f): 11:29am On May 30, 2017
yaqq:
Enter peacemass transit
shocked
Re: Mercy Johnson Disappointed By Arik Air! by able20(m): 11:35am On May 30, 2017
No be your mate get private jet, you de make noise.
Re: Mercy Johnson Disappointed By Arik Air! by Bukastony10: 11:38am On May 30, 2017
So people still fly this Arik!!!! Nawa ooo
Re: Mercy Johnson Disappointed By Arik Air! by Unimaginable123: 11:41am On May 30, 2017
Medview airline is the worst airline in africa
Re: Mercy Johnson Disappointed By Arik Air! by shaklisco(m): 11:41am On May 30, 2017
fuckerstard:
Arik that sells gala and lacasera in flight.
fear god naa, gala and lacasera is dat possible?
Re: Mercy Johnson Disappointed By Arik Air! by redsun(m): 11:46am On May 30, 2017
Unimaginable123:
Medview airline is the worst airline in africa

Come again. I thought they have a good track records for international flights,though not frequent but punctual.
Re: Mercy Johnson Disappointed By Arik Air! by Finestbae1(f): 11:46am On May 30, 2017
Stupid news. Is flight rescheduling a new thing? It happens everywhere...
Re: Mercy Johnson Disappointed By Arik Air! by lusty74: 11:48am On May 30, 2017
Rider23:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-Nd2g86YZem0/WS0EoTrZckI/AAAAAAADpnI/aXJWEeHZYNUxcnDWfCy1y-AqtBkyNfi3gCLcB/s400/Untitled.png[/img]
Nollywood A-list actress and mother of three Mercy Johnson-Okojie has called out Arik Air. The SSA on Entertainment to Kogi state Governor revealed she was supposed to travel home yesterday been Democracy day to see her family but her flight was rescheduled without prior notice

She wrote:
So Arik Air @flyarikair kills my excitement of rushing home to celebrate Democracy Day with my family.After sending me a text confirming my flight,they move it to 4.40pm without sending any msg...So I rush to the airport and get a No Flight Now

[img]https://3.bp..com/-muNYUvoZgUA/WS0EZ5fPUMI/AAAAAAADpnE/ka1Ax6M2x-MpIH8C0TiM8Z2HGIADlP0_ACLcB/s400/Untitled.png[/img]

Source>>> http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/05/whats-your-arik-story-mercy-johnson.html

Who flies Arik these days? Is there no private jet sgain.?
Re: Mercy Johnson Disappointed By Arik Air! by no1madman(m): 11:55am On May 30, 2017
TRAY2:
People still dey fly Arik?
Her toto=7.8
Re: Mercy Johnson Disappointed By Arik Air! by Leo042(m): 12:14pm On May 30, 2017
Don't you have plan B, ?go and try Peace mass transport

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Twin Sisters Celebrate 100th Birthday / Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly / Klint Da Drunk And His Daughter In Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.