Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,145 members, 7,880,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:52 PM

Caption This Picture Of Donald Trump And Osibanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Donald Trump And Osibanjo (810 Views)

Dr Damages Destroy Tinubu And Osibanjo On Air (video) / Since Abba Kyari And Osibanjo Are Gone, Who Is In Charge Of Nigeria? / Court Orders Takeover Of Donald Duke’s Ikoyi Property Over N537.3m Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Picture Of Donald Trump And Osibanjo by robosky02(m): 10:27am On May 30, 2017
Caption this picture of Donald Trump and Osibanjo

Re: Caption This Picture Of Donald Trump And Osibanjo by benedictnsi(m): 10:30am On May 30, 2017
Donald Trump : Chai so Nigerians have this type of Albert Einstein and they went ahead to vote for a vegetable

Osibanjo : (smiling) don't flatter me much Mr President.... I just never wanted to outshine my master...

others hailing!!!
Re: Caption This Picture Of Donald Trump And Osibanjo by ApolitiCal: 11:00am On May 30, 2017
Whose hand is on osinbanjo 's shoulder?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Donald Trump And Osibanjo by mexxmoney: 11:15am On May 30, 2017
ApolitiCal:
Whose hand is on osinbanjo 's shoulder?

Buhari's hand tapping his shoulder to remind him that he is just an acting president or coordinator. A kind of "Bros, see as u dey show ur teeth anyhow. Don't forget who is the real oga at the top"

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Donald Trump And Osibanjo by ahnie: 11:36am On May 30, 2017
That Baba second from the left side of the picture go sabi jealous person eeh!
Re: Caption This Picture Of Donald Trump And Osibanjo by ednited(f): 12:29pm On May 30, 2017
And the one on the right is our PM. Eish. . .I hate Trump
Re: Caption This Picture Of Donald Trump And Osibanjo by robosky02(m): 12:51pm On May 30, 2017
ednited:
And the one on the right is our PM. Eish. . .I hate Trump

oh really I didn't know

of cause you should know Osibanjo is Nigerias vice president

(1) (Reply)

FFK: How Can Anyone Describe Nigeria As Free When..... / My Take On Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba Relationship / Wife Of Osun State Former Governor Bisi Akande Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.