Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,082 members, 7,946,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:26 AM

I Am An Igbo, But I Am Not In Support Of Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am An Igbo, But I Am Not In Support Of Biafra (771 Views)

Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) / Disturbing News: Nnamdi KANU Is Not Igbo But From Igala -photo / March In Support Of Buhari & Amaechi In Port Harcourt Ongoing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am An Igbo, But I Am Not In Support Of Biafra by beberebe: 5:00pm On May 30, 2017
Please, my brothers and sisters......
Let's see this country as a blessing to all of us...

If we all utilize our area of possibilities, we will all live to enjoy all that God have blessed us with in this country...

NORTH......Agriculture

WEST........industry

EAST..........Commerce

SOUTH.......Natural resources(oil)

If we could combine all this, we will be the most economical viable country..

1 Like

Re: I Am An Igbo, But I Am Not In Support Of Biafra by beberebe: 5:02pm On May 30, 2017
Bad leaders are our problem....let's us all fight against corruption and bad leadership
Re: I Am An Igbo, But I Am Not In Support Of Biafra by conductor2: 5:04pm On May 30, 2017
beberebe:

If we all utilize our area of possibilities, we will all live to enjoy all that God have blessed us with in this country...

NORTH......Agriculture

WEST........industry

EAST..........Commerce

Afonja.

So what has your yooniiti rewarded you in the past 103 years this fraud called Nigeria has lasted?

If you hide behind "we Igbos" to post rubbish again, eh

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am An Igbo, But I Am Not In Support Of Biafra by Ajibel(m): 5:05pm On May 30, 2017
An Igbo not in support of Biafra is an Afonja grin

9 Likes

Re: I Am An Igbo, But I Am Not In Support Of Biafra by LUGBE: 5:05pm On May 30, 2017
Who ask you amebo undecided
Re: I Am An Igbo, But I Am Not In Support Of Biafra by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 30, 2017
beberebe:

NORTH......Agriculture

WEST........industry

EAST..........Commerce

Beberebe Iscariot.

If you know what I mean grin

12 Likes

Re: I Am An Igbo, But I Am Not In Support Of Biafra by DieBuhari: 5:07pm On May 30, 2017
We hear you.

Yoruba Muslim

11 Likes

Re: I Am An Igbo, But I Am Not In Support Of Biafra by raker300: 5:07pm On May 30, 2017
In every 12 there's a Judas..

Now run along, you've been noticed
Re: I Am An Igbo, But I Am Not In Support Of Biafra by mrNEMZY(m): 5:09pm On May 30, 2017
Thats like saying, you are Igbo and u re in support of marjinalisation.
Anuohia

12 Likes

Re: I Am An Igbo, But I Am Not In Support Of Biafra by IgboAmakaa(f): 5:09pm On May 30, 2017
so do i

but i support total restructuring

dat it
Re: I Am An Igbo, But I Am Not In Support Of Biafra by GrandGarcon: 5:13pm On May 30, 2017
IgboAmakaa:
so do i

but i support total restructure
go to awusa and tell them you want total restructuring, I am very sure your mother is hiding something from you!

6 Likes

Re: I Am An Igbo, But I Am Not In Support Of Biafra by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 30, 2017
GrandGarcon:
go to awusa and tell them you want total restructuring, I am very sure your mother is hiding something from you!

That he's not a BF product?
Re: I Am An Igbo, But I Am Not In Support Of Biafra by BrownRoofRep: 5:17pm On May 30, 2017
Mr Igbo... We've heard, anything else?
Re: I Am An Igbo, But I Am Not In Support Of Biafra by rainylad(f): 5:19pm On May 30, 2017
sad
..Dude stop wasting your time..The near lock-down in the East and some parts of SS should tell you something..our minds are made up..

..Kindly have it in mind that minority will have their say..but majority will have their way..I and every single family member of mine did not vote buhari/apc but he is the President

2 Likes

Re: I Am An Igbo, But I Am Not In Support Of Biafra by GrandGarcon: 5:19pm On May 30, 2017
Simonrom:

That he's not a BF product?
YES
Re: I Am An Igbo, But I Am Not In Support Of Biafra by Kestolove(m): 5:22pm On May 30, 2017
my brother if u allow dem unmasked u...dey will just lynch u ne o...nnamdi kwanu hate anybody dat preach against biafra oo
Re: I Am An Igbo, But I Am Not In Support Of Biafra by cowardafonja: 5:26pm On May 30, 2017
beberebe:

NORTH......Agriculture

WEST........industry

EAST..........Commerce

wake up and stop typing from ur dream
Re: I Am An Igbo, But I Am Not In Support Of Biafra by bolanto24(m): 5:26pm On May 30, 2017
Mr op who need your opinion? Is Nigeria a country?
Re: I Am An Igbo, But I Am Not In Support Of Biafra by DocHMD: 5:30pm On May 30, 2017
Why the upsurge 'pls let us unite' zoogerian desperadoes nowadays?
grin grin
Re: I Am An Igbo, But I Am Not In Support Of Biafra by Chiaka(f): 5:30pm On May 30, 2017
If you are truely Ibo, because there are lots of masked faces faking to be Ibo on NL in order to draw attention, then you belong to the 0.00000001% Ibos that dont want Biafra if there is any at all. The most majority want biafra elites, trades , students etc. They are tired of the Nigeria project. Most feel they are being dragged backwards as a people being part of Nigeria. Take or leave .
Re: I Am An Igbo, But I Am Not In Support Of Biafra by Holuwadamilarey(m): 5:30pm On May 30, 2017
see as Igbos full this thread .. lol
your hate for Yoruba people will later consume u
Re: I Am An Igbo, But I Am Not In Support Of Biafra by cowardafonja: 5:35pm On May 30, 2017
Holuwadamilarey:
see as Igbos full this thread .. lol

your hate for Yoruba people will later consume u

On the contrary, it will consume all afonja. we will tell the story and we will not forget. It may time but that day will surely come

1 Like

Re: I Am An Igbo, But I Am Not In Support Of Biafra by VISTIN(m): 5:38pm On May 30, 2017
This is democracy, you must not say "I am Igbo" before you post your trash.

Go to school and read history, you will not. Can't you see that the country takes two steps forward and some people will come and move it 4 steps backwards, still looking for whom to blame.

Who told you that the level of hatred Buhari introduced into Nigerian politics can ever be corrected?
Re: I Am An Igbo, But I Am Not In Support Of Biafra by maslong(m): 5:39pm On May 30, 2017
beberebe:

NORTH......Agriculture

WEST........industry

EAST..........Commerce

onye eberibe
Re: I Am An Igbo, But I Am Not In Support Of Biafra by kherington: 5:40pm On May 30, 2017
i approve beberebes post
Re: I Am An Igbo, But I Am Not In Support Of Biafra by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 30, 2017
IgboAmakaa:
so do i

but i support total restructuring

dat it
i.e if reasoning with greedy fulani mafia is even possible
Re: I Am An Igbo, But I Am Not In Support Of Biafra by mirabel001(f): 6:08pm On May 30, 2017
ok...no problem...u can go n die...afonja

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING Dino Melaye Finally Addresses The Leak Tape Of Him Bribing Justice Ikpe / US Honors 5 Nigerian Women. / Declare State Of Emergency In North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.