Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,439 members, 7,974,802 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:15 AM

How To Overcome The Worry And Fear Of Mathematics As A Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Overcome The Worry And Fear Of Mathematics As A Student (323 Views)

Meet Iya Abubakar Who Became A Professor Of Mathematics At 28 / My Mum Wants Me To Stop Psychology In School Due To Fear Of Madness / Check Out The Beauty Of Mathematics (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Overcome The Worry And Fear Of Mathematics As A Student by campusmuster: 5:05pm On May 30, 2017
‘Hhhhhhhhh! What a relief’
Someone would whisper when the maths class is over or when he realises his maths teacher would not make it to class.
This is to show the level of disgust and hatred some students have for mathematics. Students tremble at just the name of the subject and do not want to have anything to do with it. They skip maths classes, leave home works unattended, hate the subject as well as the teacher. All these will not help but make you worse on the subject.

I have put this article together to help students understand and know the easiest ways to deal with such fear, hatred and worry about mathematics.
This article pick points the basic approaches and steps that will eliminate and erase such fears and worries and at the same time, make you have a new and enjoyable approach towards the subject.

Mathematics can only be interesting when we understand it -its basic elements and methods.
If you understand mathematics, it’s pretty easy but if you don’t, ‘hmmm!’…it’s like trying to push a barrow without wheels.

I want to be rudimentary while dealing with these easy approaches;
continue here: https://campusmuster.com/the-easiest-approach-to-erasing-all-your-fears-and-worries-about-mathematics/

(1) (Reply)

[website Review] Widestforum.com: Review By Pengician Multimedia Concept / Grade-reward Scholarship Programme / Obesity Generation From Fetal Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.