Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,935 members, 7,969,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 03:20 PM

Did God Create The Universe? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Create The Universe? (2074 Views)

Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? / Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Create The Universe? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:53am On Jun 01, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

I followed this link as well and I'm still much disappointed.

It's either you did not follow the link or your comprehension leaves much to be desired. cool

FRANCISTOWN:

You said the universe cannot create itself, if be? Then God could not have created himself.

Who said God was created?

FRANCISTOWN:

You were not there when the so called God created the world. You are only quoting from some outdated fairy tales book written to amuse children.

Did you witness how and when you were pro-created?

FRANCISTOWN:

Why should I believe you as opposed to my Buddhist friend who says the universe came to be by itself or as opposed to my Pastafarian friend who says that a flying Spaghetti Monster created the world because he was drunk after drinking for more than a hundred years

Which one of them do you think is plausible?
Re: Did God Create The Universe? by Maynmaynmayn: 11:32am On Jun 01, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Mention one thing you could comprehend from the link if you truly "followed" undecided

This proves the fact that you didn't read the link which refuted all you said above.

Where is the proof that you are human?
Proofs that Iesus chrestus is a roman propaganda.
Have you ever wondered why they named it that way?
Re: Did God Create The Universe? by FRANCISTOWN: 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

It's either you did not follow the link or your comprehension leaves much to be desired.
I didn't find too much wisdom in the content, so I backed up.

OLAADEGBU:

Who said God was created?
Read that shit again, I never said God was created. I was asking a question.
BTW, who told you the universe was created?

OLAADEGBU:

Did you witness how and when you were pro-created?
We both didn't witness it, so there is nothing you can tell me that'll hold water

OLAADEGBU:

Which one of them do you think is plausible?
Science is more reasonable
Re: Did God Create The Universe? by FRANCISTOWN: 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

I'm sorry but this is like the dumbest question anyone has ever asked me.
Human beings possess certain characteristics of which I possess all.
I have parents, who are also human.
I relate with people who are also human.
There are about 8Bils people who are also humans.
That's enough evidence that I am a human, I can see myself, touch myself, I hear myself speak just as others do as well
Re: Did God Create The Universe? by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:45am On Jun 02, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Did God create the universe? How should Christians view Stephen Hawking's 'Grand Design' theory?

Re: Did God Create The Universe? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:42am On Jun 03, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

I didn't find too much wisdom in the content, so I backed up.

Just as a thief wouldn't find a police officer around when he is bent on stealing.

FRANCISTOWN:

Read that shit again, I never said God was created. I was asking a question.
BTW, who told you the universe was created?

I also asked a question. The link I directed you, which you refused to read gave the scientific evidence that the universe was created which only confirms the assertion of the Bible. cool

FRANCISTOWN:

We both didn't witness it, so there is nothing you can tell me that'll hold water

Since we both didn't witness it should we then conclude that we do not exist? (Going by your own line of reasoning)

FRANCISTOWN:

Science is more reasonable

Science confirms the Bible.

Re: Did God Create The Universe? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:56am On Jun 03, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

I'm sorry but this is like the dumbest question anyone has ever asked me.
Human beings possess certain characteristics of which I possess all.
I have parents, who are also human.
I relate with people who are also human.
There are about 8Bils people who are also humans.
That's enough evidence that I am a human, I can see myself, touch myself, I hear myself speak just as others do as well

You expect me to believe the assertions you made above and you don't believe the assertion God has made in His Word. You can now see how dumb atheists are when they say they don't believe God exists because they cannot see God. cheesy

Re: Did God Create The Universe? by FRANCISTOWN: 11:07am On Jun 03, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Just as a thief wouldn't find a police officer around when he is bent on stealing.

Are you talking about a blind
thief or an unscrupulous police
officer because I really can't und-
erstand how the above scenario
can happen in a real life.

OLAADEGBU:

I also asked a question. The link I directed you, which you refused to read gave the scientific evidence that the universe was created which only confirms the assertion of the Bible. cool
Well, the link never said it was
God who created the world.
And again, no one really knows
how the universe came about
even in the field of science,
there are many theories, just
as it is, in the religion.

OLAADEGBU:

Since we both didn't witness it should we then conclude that we do not exist? (Going by your own line of reasoning)
Is this playing? We have several
evidence of our existence. I see
people, they see me.
I'm posting comments on this
forum, many people can see it.
My parents call me, I pick their
calls, I pick my homeboys call.
You forward me a comment,
I respond.
It is too certain that we exist.
Can we say the same for God?

OLAADEGBU:

Science confirms the Bible.
How?
Re: Did God Create The Universe? by FRANCISTOWN: 11:13am On Jun 03, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

You expect me to believe the assertions you made above and you don't believe the assertion God has made in His Word. You can now see how dumb atheists are when they say they don't believe God exists because they cannot see God. cheesy

I'm sorry but these things don't
correlate. I just gave you hard
evidences of my existence.
Whether you like me or not, I do
all the things that humans do,
unless you are not a human
yourself.

I cannot believe anything in the
bible , not just because of the
malicious and stupendous con-
traditions, but because those things
can no longer be repeated before
our very eyes.

So I'm saying, the world of god
doesn't hold water, nothing in
that book sounds or looks real.

I hope you understand that
William Shakespeare's works
are more credible than the
stuff in the Bible.

Not everyone will be amused
by a compilation of fairy stories.
Some of us are adults here.
Re: Did God Create The Universe? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Are you talking about a blind
thief or an unscrupulous police
officer because I really can't und-
erstand how the above scenario
can happen in a real life.

If thieves are always conscious of the presence of the law enforcement officers would they proceed to steal?

FRANCISTOWN:

Well, the link never said it was
God who created the world.
And again, no one really knows
how the universe came about
even in the field of science,
there are many theories, just
as it is, in the religion.

If you truly read it you will discover that the universe could only have been caused by three possible means and the first two possibilities were scientifically eliminated living it with one.

FRANCISTOWN:

Is this playing? We have several
evidence of our existence. I see
people, they see me.
I'm posting comments on this
forum, many people can see it.
My parents call me, I pick their
calls, I pick my homeboys call.
You forward me a comment,
I respond.
It is too certain that we exist.
Can we say the same for God?

You could be a robot but for the purpose of this discussion let me believe that you are human. The fact that you typed the above only shows to me that there is intelligence behind this write up. It may be artificial or natural. God also left the mark of His Intelligence in the universe He created. He is the Infinite Intelligent Designer.

FRANCISTOWN:

How?

The conclusion of the scientific evidence I supplied in that link confirms what the Bible says in Genesis 1:1. "In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth." cool

Re: Did God Create The Universe? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

I'm sorry but these things don't
correlate. I just gave you hard
evidences of my existence.
Whether you like me or not, I do
all the things that humans do,
unless you are not a human
yourself.

A.I. can also do likewise. Try harder.

FRANCISTOWN:

I cannot believe anything in the
bible , not just because of the
malicious and stupendous con-
traditions, but because those things
can no longer be repeated before
our very eyes.

It is your choice not to believe the Bible but God in the Bible created plants and animals according to their kinds to reproduce within the boundaries of their kind and we still see this evidently happening today. We see dogs breeding together to get dog kind. Several breeds of chickens breed with each other to get chickens. It is evolution, which you believe in that cannot be repeated before our very eyes.

FRANCISTOWN:

So I'm saying, the world of god
doesn't hold water, nothing in
that book sounds or looks real.

You are entitled to believe what you want to believe but it does not change the facts.

FRANCISTOWN:

I hope you understand that
William Shakespeare's works
are more credible than the
stuff in the Bible.

Science confirms the Bible and not the works of Shakespeare.

FRANCISTOWN:

Not everyone will be amused
by a compilation of fairy stories.
Some of us are adults here.

Adults who believe they are talking primates and relatives of apes.

Re: Did God Create The Universe? by FRANCISTOWN: 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

You are so funny.
Prolly you are A.I. How many A.Is have
you even seen face to face?
Does your own A.I use the bathroom and
toilet as well?

OLAADEGBU:

It is your choice not to believe the Bible but God in the Bible created plants and animals according to their kinds to reproduce within the boundaries of their kind and we still see this evidently happening today. We see dogs breeding together to get dog kind. Several breeds of chickens breed with each other to get chickens. It is evolution, which you believe in that cannot be repeated before our very eyes.
Where is the proof that God infact
made all these things?
I never said I fully believe in evolution.
I simply don't know. That's it.

OLAADEGBU:

You are entitled to believe what you want to believe but it does not change the facts.

Which facts?

OLAADEGBU:

That the earth is about 8000 years old
or that snakes once talked🤣🤣🤣
You are a joker.

OLAADEGBU:

Well, I never mentioned anything like
that on this thread.
Humans could be a product of Evolution.
We could be a product of spontaneous
genesis.
We could be a product of Cosmogenesis.

However nothing is for sure yet until thoroughly proven
Re: Did God Create The Universe? by FRANCISTOWN: 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Lemme do due diligence to the picture that you attached.

Also read about Charles Templeton
Re: Did God Create The Universe? by Tayorshd87: 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

This is according to Christianity that Yahweh created the world.
According to the Yoruba religion. Olodumare sent Orunmila and Obatala to create the world.
According to Pastafarians, the Flying Spaghetti created the world
According to Ancient Hinduism religion. Brahmna created the world.
According to Islam, Allah created the world.
Now my question is, who really created the world among all these gods? And what's the proof that such god did

That is why I don't proof atheism wrong sometimes about there proof that there is no God or no one controls the universe except your personal faith .. because there is no empirical evidence to back it up

1 Like

Re: Did God Create The Universe? by Amujale(m): 8:34am On Jun 05, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

This is according to Christianity that Yahweh created the world.
According to the Yoruba religion. Olodumare sent Orunmila and Obatala to create the world.
According to Pastafarians, the Flying Spaghetti created the world
According to Ancient Hinduism religion. Brahmna created the world.
According to Islam, Allah created the world.
Now my question is, who really created the world among all these gods? And what's the proof that such god did

Foreigners came to our continent, found out about our divine principles and went on to call them God.

Hence, the African Gods are the only true and proper ones.

The Orisa are God.

Sopona is a god.

Not to be conflated with the Almighty God.
Re: Did God Create The Universe? by Amujale(m): 8:37am On Jun 05, 2023
Our parents are the ones who developed the complexed conception about the origin of the universe; and that was no foreign extremist ideologically based rhetoric.

These are the subjects of the arts, commerce, economics and the sciences.

Our ancestors actually talked about an aqueous state, the primordial stage of the universe and they spoke of that curious yarati-yarati strange, perhaps perculiar vibration that predates the primordial stage that which creates the universe and reconstitutes the primordial elements of the universe and sets it on its course.

Now, that is the closest to modern physics that anyone could come.
Re: Did God Create The Universe? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:04am On Jun 05, 2023
It's now beginning to make sense

"I always knew this, You cannot be the exact opposite of the order of creation unless the is an agenda." - Isaac Bourne

Re: Did God Create The Universe? by FRANCISTOWN: 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2023
Amujale:

Foreigners came to our continent, found out about our divine principles and went on to call them God.

Hence, the African Gods are the only true and proper ones.

The Orisa are God.

Sopona is a god.

What proof do you have to back up this bold claim?
Re: Did God Create The Universe? by Amujale(m): 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

You don't get to ask the questions around here, it's you who's under questioning.

I will take my chances with the plethora of intellectual properties afforded to us by our ancestors, parents and master teachers, and let they be the ones teaching us about our world and its surroundings, opposed to the teachings of foreign extremist ideologues.

Furthermore, non Africans are the first people to address our divine principles as 'God', go and ask the olden day Arabs, Greeks and Romans, they were the ones who called our divine principles 'God'.

Assuming you missed it the first time, foreigners came to our continent, found out about our divine principles and went on to call them God, hence, the African Gods are the only true and proper ones.

Re: Did God Create The Universe? by FRANCISTOWN: 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2023
Amujale:

You don't get to ask the questions around here, it's you who's under questioning.

I will take my chances with the plethora of intellectual properties afforded to us by our ancestors, parents and master teachers, and let they be the ones teaching me about our world and its surroundings oppose to the teachings of foreign extremist ideologues.

Furthermore, non Africans are the first people to address our divine principles as 'God', go and ask the olden day Arabs, Greeks and Romans, they were the ones who called our divine principles 'God'.

Assuming you missed it the first time, foreigners came to our continent, found out about our divine principles and went on to call them God, hence, the African Gods are the only true and proper ones.

I still no understand, I mean.
What proofs do you have that the African gods are the only true and proper ones.
And what evidence do you have of the Almighty God?
Re: Did God Create The Universe? by musicwriter(m): 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Let me give you one example.

Christianity had lied to you that Jesus was born in Bethlehem. But Bethlehem didn't exist 2,000 years ago.

Bethlehem literally means "house of bread" which means FARM HOUSE stable. The bible also render is as menger.

But do you know where the original Bethlehem is? It's right here in Africa!!

Quidah town in Dahomey (today's Benin republic) literally means "farm house"

Another place is Ulo Ubi in Anambra state in Nigeria. Ulo Ubi literally means "farm house"

These are locations I've found through my research that had strong snake reverence in ancient time and still do.

African histories (which white people won't reach) shows that the "savior, messiah, redeemer, which was first symbolized as the snake, was born in a "farm house" in Africa, not thousands but millions of years before there was a God called Yaweh or Jehovah.

So, the whole concept of a "savior, messiah, redeemer" being born in an animal house is an African concept copied by Christianity and all the other religions.

Note: this finding and more would appear in my upcoming book: what is Satan? The biggest secret in the world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did God Create The Universe? by FRANCISTOWN: 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2023
musicwriter:

Christianity had lied to you that Jesus was born in Bethlehem. But Bethlehem didn't exist 2,000 years ago.

Bethlehem literally means "house of bread" which means FARM HOUSE stable. The bible also render is as menger.

Another place is Ulo Ubi in Anambra state in Nigeria. Ulo Ubi literally means "farm house"

These are locations I've found through my research had strong snake reverence in ancient time and still do.

African histories (which white people won't reach) shows that the "savior, messiah, redeemer, which was first symbolized as the snake, was born in a "farm house" in Africa, not thousands but millions of years before there was a God called Yaweh or Jehovah.

So, the whole concept of a "savior, messiah, redeemer" being born in an animal house is an African concept copied by Christianity and all the other religions.

Note: this finding and more would appear in my upcoming book: what is Satan? The biggest secret in the world

Well I never believed in Jesus or in Satan
But thanks for this contribution
Re: Did God Create The Universe? by FRANCISTOWN: 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2023
musicwriter:

These are locations I've found through my research had strong snake reverence in ancient time and still do.

But wait o! Of which religion are you?
Re: Did God Create The Universe? by FRANCISTOWN: 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2023
musicwriter:

These are locations I've found through my research that had strong snake reverence in ancient time and still do.

I swr you really got my attention.
Which country are you from?
Re: Did God Create The Universe? by musicwriter(m): 5:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

But wait o! Of which religion are you?

Religion is the worst thing ever invented by humanity, in fact, religion is anti-God. So, don't participate in any religion.

Spirituality is the way to God.

I curse all religions and their Gods.

1 Like

Re: Did God Create The Universe? by musicwriter(m): 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

I swr you really got my attention.
Which country are you from?

Of course, Nigeria.

If you need a little more details about my upcoming book and what I posted in my previous post, go to my blog www.africason.com and read the article that says "what is Satan? What is Lucifer? The biggest secret in the world"
Re: Did God Create The Universe? by LordReed(m): 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Mention one thing you could comprehend from the link if you truly "followed" undecided

This proves the fact that you didn't read the link which refuted all you said above.

Christian: There are no other gods.

Pagan: what is today?

Christian: Thursday

Pagan: Who is Thor and how come he has a day?

Christian: lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did God Create The Universe? by LordReed(m): 5:52pm On Jun 05, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
It's now beginning to make sense

"I always knew this, You cannot be the exact opposite of the order of creation unless the is an agenda." - Isaac Bourne

Wow. You really are steeped in lies.
Re: Did God Create The Universe? by FRANCISTOWN: 6:45pm On Jun 05, 2023
musicwriter:

Religion is the worst thing ever invented by humanity, in fact, religion is anti-God. So, don't participate in any religion.

Spirituality is the way to God.

I curse all religions and their Gods.
But I don't believe in spirits
Re: Did God Create The Universe? by FRANCISTOWN: 6:45pm On Jun 05, 2023
LordReed:

Christian: There are no other gods.

Pagan: what is today?

Christian: Thursday

Pagan: Who is Thor and how come he has a day?

Christian: lipsrsealed
🤣🤣🤣
Re: Did God Create The Universe? by FRANCISTOWN: 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2023
musicwriter:

Of course, Nigeria.

If you need a little more details about my upcoming book and what I posted in my previous post, go to my blog www.africason.com and read the article that says "what is Satan? What is Lucifer? The biggest secret in the world"

Thanks for the invite but I'd have to respectfully decline.

I don't believe in spirits, satan, ghosts, demons, jazz, enchantment, witches, wizards, sourcerers, gods, aliens or anything supernatural and all until otherwise proven. So far so good, no one has been able to prove the existence of any.

No matter what I read on that link, I'd just be laughing.

I've been to places in this life and I've challenged a whole lot of people, till now, no one has been able to prove anything supernatural.

1 Like

Re: Did God Create The Universe? by musicwriter(m): 6:54pm On Jun 05, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Thanks for the invite but I'd have to respectfully decline.

I don't believe in spirits, satan, ghosts, demons, jazz, enchantment, witches, wizards, sourcerers, gods, aliens or anything supernatural and all until otherwise proven. So far so good, no one has been able to prove the existence of any.

No matter what I read on that link, I'd just be laughing.

I've been to places in this life and I've challenged a whole lot of people, till now, no one has been able to prove anything supernatural.

Neither do I believe those things.

Well, you don't know what's on the link.

The link is actually an attempt to put things in their right ancient perspectives before the emergence of religions.

Everything religions teach are falsified versions of ancient spirituality.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

100 Benefits Of Praying In Tongues / If You Can Provide This Evidence, I Will Accept That Humans Were Created. / Is There Really A God

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.