Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,848 members, 7,912,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 06:16 AM

Niger Bridge, Towns, Roads, Markets Deserted As Biafra Marks "Sit At Home Today" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Niger Bridge, Towns, Roads, Markets Deserted As Biafra Marks "Sit At Home Today" (592 Views)

A Nigerian Refused To Sit With Me Because I’m South African / Bus Collides With Truck At Niger Bridge In Onitsha. Passengers Dead. Graphic Pix / Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Niger Bridge, Towns, Roads, Markets Deserted As Biafra Marks "Sit At Home Today" by santopelele(m): 6:33pm On May 30, 2017
Photos: Niger bridge, towns, roads, markets deserted as Biafrans mark Day ON May 30, 20176:01 PM/IN News , Photos / BY Tony /Comments The Sit-at-home order declared by the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB and Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, witnessed a total compliance by residents of Onitsha the commercial city, and Nnewi, the industrial town of Anambra State and other parts of South -East. Pictures of some parts of the East show that the ever busy Niger bridge known for long traffic, major towns in Onitsha, Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, and some markets were deserted as if it was in the civil war days.

Re: Niger Bridge, Towns, Roads, Markets Deserted As Biafra Marks "Sit At Home Today" by santopelele(m): 6:35pm On May 30, 2017
more

Re: Niger Bridge, Towns, Roads, Markets Deserted As Biafra Marks "Sit At Home Today" by santopelele(m): 6:38pm On May 30, 2017
niger bridge

(1) (Reply)

Northern Youth Gave Igbos Ultimatum To Leave North / List Of Top 10 Black Billionaires In The World, No. 8 Will Shock You To Know / How Hushpuppi Almost Duped Me: A Nigerian Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.