Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,008 members, 7,922,431 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 07:22 AM

How My Village People Followed Me To A Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How My Village People Followed Me To A Job Interview (5705 Views)

When Your Village People Follow You To A Job Interview / Am I been extravagant or is my village people following me. / How To Nail Every Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Village People Followed Me To A Job Interview by ojorich(m): 6:50pm On May 30, 2017
God pass them
Re: How My Village People Followed Me To A Job Interview by chinoxstock: 6:57pm On May 30, 2017
Mr ojo, what do you hope to achieve with lies?

As old as you are?

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Village People Followed Me To A Job Interview by Poorboy: 7:09pm On May 30, 2017
How do you expect me to bereave (believe) you?

5 Likes

Re: How My Village People Followed Me To A Job Interview by alukstea(m): 7:11pm On May 30, 2017
@Op don't you think this joke should be in be in joke section.

1 Like

Re: How My Village People Followed Me To A Job Interview by ellagabs(f): 7:12pm On May 30, 2017
if na tru, sory o! but if na lie... it MUST hapen 2u... AMEN.

19 Likes

Re: How My Village People Followed Me To A Job Interview by xwin(m): 7:23pm On May 30, 2017
ellagabs:
if na tru, sory o! but if na lie... it MUST hapen 2u... AMEN.
Haaa. You're wicked o. grin

2 Likes

Re: How My Village People Followed Me To A Job Interview by Nbote(m): 7:24pm On May 30, 2017
So u went for an interview in a multi national firm and dey had a "dark bathroom without lite? D interviewers were happy with ur interview and gave u kudos?? In Nigeria? Oga d only part dats true about ur story is d part dat u're jobless

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How My Village People Followed Me To A Job Interview by yarimo(m): 7:37pm On May 30, 2017
OP it is just that God already made it from day one you won't be employed by that company, because if it was from your village people you won't even be interview in the first place grin

2 Likes

Re: How My Village People Followed Me To A Job Interview by emeijeh(m): 7:39pm On May 30, 2017
Nbote:
So u went for an interview in a multi national firm and dey had a "dark bathroom without lite? D interviewers were happy with ur interview and gave u kudos?? In Nigeria? Oga d only part dats true about ur story is d part dat u're jobless
Kai! Nairalanders with their bad mouth grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Village People Followed Me To A Job Interview by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 30, 2017
Should we goan fry spider?

Because I no see the correlation. What if others performed better than you in the interview.

3 Likes

Re: How My Village People Followed Me To A Job Interview by IamOrion(m): 7:54pm On May 30, 2017
chinoxstock:

As old as you are?
Oh! yu knw him??

3 Likes

Re: How My Village People Followed Me To A Job Interview by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 30, 2017
Lai lai... Kontinue grin
Re: How My Village People Followed Me To A Job Interview by Elmojiid(m): 8:37pm On May 30, 2017
chinoxstock:

As old as you are?
what do u mean
Re: How My Village People Followed Me To A Job Interview by vicben27(m): 8:43pm On May 30, 2017
lie Mohammed first son sighted' d guy can lie for AFrica

3 Likes

Re: How My Village People Followed Me To A Job Interview by babsodity(m): 8:43pm On May 30, 2017
Nairalanders u no dey carry last.. Oya ojo come and explain ur self u and lai must be from d same family ...

1 Like

Re: How My Village People Followed Me To A Job Interview by fabregas04(m): 9:44pm On May 30, 2017
I think say na only LIE Mohammed sabin lie for this country, this OP badt gan o
Re: How My Village People Followed Me To A Job Interview by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 30, 2017
Nbote:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Village People Followed Me To A Job Interview by Nbote(m): 9:49pm On May 30, 2017
yarimo:
OP it is just that God already made it from day one you won't be employed by that company, because if it was from your village people you won't even be interview in the first place grin

And ppl were doubting wen we always call u a zombie.. Infact u are d definition of zombie
Re: How My Village People Followed Me To A Job Interview by Chuxk1: 9:56pm On May 30, 2017
Nbote:
looooooooooool dis guy

1 Like

Re: How My Village People Followed Me To A Job Interview by myrrtle(m): 10:24pm On May 30, 2017
ojorich:
well initially I was enjoying the whole fun fare till when she made to grab my joy stick to her condo was when I came back to my senses.

For interview? you see your life (lie)? you think you are deceiving me! Kontinu

1 Like

Re: How My Village People Followed Me To A Job Interview by myrrtle(m): 10:25pm On May 30, 2017
Re: How My Village People Followed Me To A Job Interview by deolu2000(m): 10:44pm On May 30, 2017
See OP, you don't need any job,ok. Frm ur name, OJOrich, you are definately rich in lamba (extreme lies), so continue, you ll one day be recognise for ur lies,ok.
Re: How My Village People Followed Me To A Job Interview by agrovick(m): 10:50pm On May 30, 2017
Nice comedy
Re: How My Village People Followed Me To A Job Interview by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 30, 2017
Continue lying, Let me be going my way.

2 Likes

Re: How My Village People Followed Me To A Job Interview by aladeokin1000(m): 11:38pm On May 30, 2017
I smell lies angry
Re: How My Village People Followed Me To A Job Interview by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 30, 2017
ojorich:
so I was recently invited for an interview with a multi national company somewhere in abuja,and on getting to the venue of the interview,I stumbled over an old school mate ( a lady) which has been ages we last saw ourselves,we were not that close back then in school,but u know how it is after school now. Fast forward to midway into the interview process,we got all chatty,reminiscing about old school days,the labour market,bad govt and all that,it got to the point where they were 2 people b4 her turn,and she started complaining of been uneasy and tensed,and asked if I could please follow her to the rest room to ease herself. Now these was were the trouble started,we got to the rest room and inside was dark she asked me to follow her in coz she was scared Gobe!!!,I innocently obliged and followed in,after easing up she asked me to help her zip up since it was dark,as I bent to help her,that was how it all started o. This gal grabbed my head to her lips and started making sexual advances, she was stripping stark naked and begging me to have sex with her!! Mehn i was dumbfounded, how could a gal we barely spoke at school after so many years,start making romantic advances at a job interview, well initially I was enjoying the whole fun fare till when she made to grab my joy stick to her condo was when I came back to my senses. I immediately withdrew back and realised I was here for an interview, and this singular act could cost me the job,so I rebuked her and went jejely for my interview, the interviewers were impressed with my performance and gave me kudos,I left there happy waiting for a positive response. unfortunately a week later I received a regret letter stating although I performed excellently well,they could not offer me the job. Now this left me wondering,could it be God was angry with me for the rest room act
even linus go know say u be baba grin

2 Likes

Re: How My Village People Followed Me To A Job Interview by yarimo(m): 1:30am On May 31, 2017
Nbote:

And ppl were doubting wen we always call u a zombie.. Infact u are d definition of zombie

2 Likes

Re: How My Village People Followed Me To A Job Interview by Motolank: 4:54am On May 31, 2017
Nl people pls do not mind him, they stated in their response that camera caught him fecking the girl in the bathroom.

What we need here is happy ending stories this week and we are happy for you like that cool

2 Likes

Re: How My Village People Followed Me To A Job Interview by twentyk(m): 6:25am On May 31, 2017
ALL HAIL KING OF LIES.....MR OJO A.K.A KOL...........
Re: How My Village People Followed Me To A Job Interview by Leks25: 7:01am On May 31, 2017
Nbote:
angry grin
Re: How My Village People Followed Me To A Job Interview by davepepple83(m): 7:55am On May 31, 2017
The idle mind is the devil's workshop?
The story is not even well fabricated. You don't even know what's up. Òmòdè lò ń śè ò. Òlòdò ràbàtà ńì ò.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This An Offer Letter Or A Threat / When You Thought You Have Seen It All, Then Boom (shocking) / Dangote Cement Free Vocational Training For Diploma Holders!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.