Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,117 members, 7,943,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

Need A Writer? - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Need A Writer? (478 Views)

Are You A Writer? We Need You Here / Proofs Don't Lie - Hire A Writer You Can Trust (photo) / A Writer With Project Management Knowledge Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Writer? by Shalomdee(f): 8:56pm On May 30, 2017
Hire me. I am at your service for proficient and well researched articles. Whether you own a blog, corporate website, business outfit or you need creative fiction stories, my writing style will do just for you especially if you are not out to take undue advantage of a young writer like me. I forgot to add that I love the art of writing as well and have all the time to attend to your needs.

Send a mail to shalomdeewriters@gmail.com with your request and I will answer.

Thanks for choosing to contact me.
Re: Need A Writer? by Shalomdee(f): 8:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
send me an email and I will respond to your needs
Re: Need A Writer? by Fingerprinter(m): 9:42am On Jul 18, 2017
Shalomdee:
send me an email and I will respond to your needs
Ma'am, shy not drop your number so anybody who needs your services could contact you directly. Nobody wants to go through the rigorous process of sending mails. Whatsapp has made everything lots easier.
Meanwhile, if you can write nonfiction ebooks, whatsapp me on this number 07087845559
Re: Need A Writer? by Ranchhoddas: 6:55am On Jul 21, 2017
Fingerprinter:

Ma'am, shy not drop your number so anybody who needs your services could contact you directly. Nobody wants to go through the rigorous process of sending mails. Whatsapp has made everything lots easier.
Meanwhile, if you can write nonfiction ebooks, whatsapp me on this number 07087845559
I can write ebooks.

070 3278 3137

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Historical Romance Writers Needed / For All Aspiring Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.