Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,162 members, 7,950,003 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:55 AM

The Proposed Map Of Biafra. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Proposed Map Of Biafra. (3375 Views)

Map Of Nigeria, And Map Of All 36 States And FCT / Is The Proposed Amnesty For Boko Haram Members Advisable? / On The Proposed Cattle Colonies By The Federal Government - Matters Arising! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Proposed Map Of Biafra. by divinehand2003(m): 10:12pm On May 30, 2017
Lol, I just came across this map showing the provinces of Biafra. Check it out NL and air your views about it.

Re: The Proposed Map Of Biafra. by etzskillz(m): 10:32pm On May 30, 2017
not a biafran but I support restructuring

1 Like

Re: The Proposed Map Of Biafra. by technicallyrich(m): 11:04pm On May 30, 2017
Yes it is but the only issue is that more people are clamoring to join like some of my friends in benue and ondo,i don't know how possible is that.
I also an ibadan girl would love to join biafra because it will be a neat,cool and refreshing place.i am tired of changing my brown roof in ibadan.so how do I go about to get the citizenship of the most blessed people in africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Proposed Map Of Biafra. by YOUNGrapha(m): 11:31pm On May 30, 2017
technicallyrich:
Yes it is but the only issue is that more people are clamoring to join like some of my friends in benue and ondo,i don't know how possible is that.
I also an ibadan girl would love to join biafra because it will be a neat,cool and refreshing place.i am tired of changing my brown roof in ibadan.so how do I go about to get the citizenship of the most blessed people in africa.
just kindly accept my proposal and that will automatically change u to a citizen of USB..........ayam still ur secret lover cool cool
Re: The Proposed Map Of Biafra. by STORM2(f): 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
technicallyrich:
I'm from Delta.... we're not interested in Biafra. The whole concept is embarrassing. We want restructuring of Nigeria. That's what we need....not Biafra...
Re: The Proposed Map Of Biafra. by PowerfulMans(m): 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2020
That is the original map of Biafra.

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock Airtel Vida M2 Lte Router Zambia Zimbabwe / 2go The Latest Madness In Town / In tears! Agonies Of Romario Dos Santos-A Bodybuilder Who Pumped Up His Muscles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.