Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,742 members, 7,952,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:52 AM

Love Hiccups - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Hiccups (873364 Views)

Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 3:34am On Jun 16, 2017
KimberlyWest:

U prediction was super right.

No true love? Are you kidding me.

True love exists only when you are with the bone of your bone and flesh of your flesh. You can't be with the bone of another person's bone and expect true love, all you will get is pretence.

We youth/teens of nowadays just rush and get tangled in a relationship that's not supposed to be in the first place and when it ends badly we come to a conclusion that there is no true love meanwhile in reality it exists but only materializes at the right time.

Wow, tell me something I don't know, cause it's like you're a relationship expert, any way, nice story line, can't fit cry for K.C cry
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 4:51am On Jun 16, 2017
KimberlyWest:

You and Pammy!

Lemme go and check if my grandpa has any left.

''I don come'' e no dey, e don finish.

Akinwale, just give him coloured ogogoro to drink.
chai!i no dey drink dat poison.if pammy no dey help me find c-way nutri-c
Re: Love Hiccups by skubido(m): 5:20am On Jun 16, 2017
dammyd46:
Haa blood of Jesus casala finally burst ....Certified bachelor's crew bout to crash....All the girls chasing KC here come and take your thing o ( KimberlyWest Kimkardashain )...Ken's wife na idiot she should just talk to her husband rather than cry over it like a toddler cause I think he has no secret....
No b small burst oooo,,,,,,,,,,,,,, As of ken Wife, no b her fault. D way we do tinz are differ,, Tinks dat is d way she tink she can do it.,,,,,., if na woman way get HOT TEMPER, na scatter tinz........,,,.,,,,,, kim mama weldone ooo,, Good Morning 2 u all
Re: Love Hiccups by Adesina12: 6:11am On Jun 16, 2017
KimberlyWest:
Adesina12 and LadySuperb before you two will start your lovey-dovey here, lemme collect my own Popcorn and Malt first o, after that then you can go ahead, no shaking.

grin grin cheesy

Ojowu ni e bae Kim....jealous tongue

Don't worry I am coming back....just stay where you are grin
Re: Love Hiccups by Adesina12: 6:13am On Jun 16, 2017
K C need another test

The young doctor only play along when realized the seriousness in kc

I am afraid ...KC may damage his own life and reputation if continue this way

Babe Kim o ya update
Re: Love Hiccups by Kimkardashain(f): 6:33am On Jun 16, 2017
dammyd46:
Haa blood of Jesus casala finally burst ....Certified bachelor's crew bout to crash....All the girls chasing KC here come and take your thing o ( KimberlyWest Kimkardashain )...Ken's wife na idiot she should just talk to her husband rather than cry over it like a toddler cause I think he has no secret....
*talking to myself*
chai chisos,is it wrong to want to make k.c change his ways ? and now my own sister kimberlywest,wants to punish me.becos of a mere diseases.and queenitee is supporting me, and dammyd46 is now tormenting me.
what do i do lord?
i must cure k.c of this disease since am a medical doctor.and he must change his ways.
#crying.
queenitee,where are you? am heartbroken
Re: Love Hiccups by yorhmienerd(m): 6:51am On Jun 16, 2017
KimberlyWest:

grin grin grin grin come and join us.

No more ghostreading.
Ayam always here just I love staying in the background.

Nice work though... cheesy
Re: Love Hiccups by dammyd46(m): 6:54am On Jun 16, 2017
Kimkardashain:

*talking to myself*
chai chisos,is it wrong to want to make k.c change his ways ? and now my own sister kimberlywest,wants to punish me.becos of a mere diseases.and queenitee is supporting me, and dammyd46 is now tormenting me.
what do i do lord?
i must cure k.c of this disease since am a medical doctor.and he must change his ways.
#crying.
Kimkardashain don't mean to torment you I don't want to see KC like that too cause he is a member of the Certified bachelor's club we have to run our own personal test or we kidnap and torture that young doctor to get the real info..
Re: Love Hiccups by stephenGee12(m): 7:00am On Jun 16, 2017
boffinjay:
chai!i no dey drink dat poison.if pammy no dey help me find c-way nutri-c

My fellow pammy drinker no mind dem I carry pammy and kilishi come jare.
Abeg space dey make I siddon I don tire if u see the kain drive wey I drive ehn just to reach here in under one hour 16minutes lastma still dey pursue my smoke.

So hadampson na me go be usher abi u dis small boy. Issoryt lemme just catch u.
I and my fellow boffinjay will usher the ladies only I repeat the ladies only into the presidential suite with a king sized bed dat can contain 19 people tongue tongue grin
So from kimberlywest to kimkardashian grin to jane1234f and otjers just obey wen boffinjay directs you me I wud be inside. Please terms and conditions apply.

Where valet dey come and park my [/color]GOLD PLATED GEEBOURGHINI 2850. The tire don chop finish it no easy. Fast and furious no run reach me.[color=#000000]
Valet valet vaet where u dey sef.
I haff drop $1000 on the dash board manage it.

Kimberlywest come and show ur vvVvvvippp the road to his space.
Hadampson abeg help me find one fair gal u knw as I like dem na.
Sharp boy grin grin tongue
Re: Love Hiccups by stephenGee12(m): 7:03am On Jun 16, 2017
KimberlyWest:
Nuellaluv, i have updated.
I also bought popcorn for you since Adesina12 does not want to supply.

StephenGee12 and KingWale99, door dey open make una come inside.

Dami, no lemme catch you o.
grin shocked shocked
U mean it. Dat door to dat room dat has water bed.
Kingwale99 follow d other door oo no go follow my door.
Baby am waiting
Re: Love Hiccups by skubido(m): 7:08am On Jun 16, 2017
kim mama throw ham cum oooo...
Re: Love Hiccups by skubido(m): 7:12am On Jun 16, 2017
Kim mama man dey H na. No breakfast ni
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 16, 2017
Adesina12:
K C need another test

The young doctor only play along when realized the seriousness in kc

I am afraid ...KC may damage his own life and reputation if continue this way

Babe Kim o ya update

Don't mind K.C o, let him be playing around while his agemates are having grandchildren.

Update nah in the night o, My ba3 is kinda low.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 16, 2017
skubido:
Kim mama man dey H na. No breakfast ni

Big bros sorry o, No light here. My ba3 don low.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 16, 2017
stephenGee12:

grin shocked shocked
U mean it. Dat door to dat room dat has water bed.
Kingwale99 follow d other door oo no go follow my door.
Baby am waiting

After spending forty days and forty night in Romanceland, don't come here and come and spoil us o.
Wait o, which one be water bed again?
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 16, 2017
Vicoch:

Wow, tell me something I don't know, cause it's like you're a relationship expert, any way, nice story line, can't fit cry for K.C cry

pls let it all out, just cry to your satisfaction, we've got enough handkerchief and Tissue papers here.

Na play i dey o.
Abeg no cry o.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 16, 2017
stephenGee12:

Abeg space dey make I siddon I don tire if u see the kain drive wey I drive ehn just to reach here in under one hour 16minutes lastma still dey pursue my smoke.

I and my fellow boffinjay will usher the ladies only I repeat the ladies only into the presidential suite with a king sized bed dat can contain 19 people tongue tongue grin
So from kimberlywest to kimkardashian grin to jane1234f and otjers just obey wen boffinjay directs you me I wud be inside. Please terms and conditions apply.

Where valet dey come and park my [/color]GOLD PLATED GEEBOURGHINI 2850. The tire don chop finish it no easy. Fast and furious no run reach me.[color=#000000]

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

ladies only? Aright o.
Lastma go soon catch up with you
Abeg no vex, i fit get that $1000, i need am abeg.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 16, 2017
yorhmienerd:
Ayam always here just I love staying in the background.

Nice work though... cheesy

why watch from the background when there is enough seats in the main, the main area.

Come in jawe, we have popcorn and Malt or pammy. anyone you want.
Re: Love Hiccups by stephenGee12(m): 8:11am On Jun 16, 2017
KimberlyWest:

After spending forty days and forty night in Romanceland, don't come here and come and spoil us o.
Wait o, which one be water bed again?
Dat type of bed dat wen u lie down on it it will sink u and it is very soft.
It wud make sense wen we want to do dat kini na
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 16, 2017
KimberlyWest:

pls let it all out, just cry to your satisfaction, we've got enough handkerchief and Tissue papers here.

Na play i dey o.
Abeg no cry o.

You ehn.. grin kiss
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 16, 2017
Chai......I am finally back. Where was I when you lot were riding towards page 22.....from page 3 embarassed.

In my language there's a saying
التقاط عملة البني OR abadaan ailtiqat eumlat albani......
translated to "never pick up a dirty/brown coin. The belief is that it was intentionally thrown away for it only buys dirty things. Long story short, K.C picked it up by plotting revenge and now his revenge has turned sour.

Maribel....I am still coning for you ..innocentia my left leg.
Re: Love Hiccups by queenitee(f): 8:35am On Jun 16, 2017
KimberlyWest:

She must marry him o, by fire by force.

Vicky? Don't mind her, me sef i don't know what happened to her, we go all know tomorrow.
Ehn ehn, K.C we will do something
Re: Love Hiccups by queenitee(f): 8:37am On Jun 16, 2017
Kimkardashain:

*talking to myself*
what do i do lord?
#crying.
Sis mii, don't mind them, K.C is fit, he's okay the doctor is fake. You will do something, K.C is going to be fine
Re: Love Hiccups by stephenGee12(m): 8:38am On Jun 16, 2017
KimberlyWest:

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

ladies only? Aright o.
Lastma go soon catch up with you
Abeg no vex, i fit get that $1000, i need am abeg.

Is dat all. Lemme call my CFO wisolzy
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 16, 2017
stephenGee12:

oh!!kilishi!!!tonguetonguetongue.i luv dat tin lyk...abeg shey u carry am inside ni?i no c am 4 outside na.hadampson gemme a lady also.i mean fine face,big front,big bakassi,flat stomach and nt 2 chubby.u understand nagrinwink
Re: Love Hiccups by tiffanyfan(f): 9:42am On Jun 16, 2017
This is specially for Kimberly west for a job well done

Re: Love Hiccups by ladySuperb(f): 9:56am On Jun 16, 2017
KimberlyWest:
Adesina12 and LadySuperb before you two will start your lovey-dovey here, lemme collect my own Popcorn and Malt first o, after that then you can go ahead, no shaking.

grin grin cheesy
KimberlyWest!!!!!!!
no malt now.....
or will u mind joining us in the oda room?
Re: Love Hiccups by skubido(m): 9:58am On Jun 16, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Big bros sorry o, No light here. My ba3 don low.
nawa 4 nepa ooo. No p sha.,,,,, dey ur back
Re: Love Hiccups by stephenGee12(m): 10:02am On Jun 16, 2017
boffinjay:
oh!!kilishi!!!tonguetonguetongue.i luv dat tin lyk...abeg shey u carry am inside ni?i no c am 4 outside na.hadampson gemme a lady also.i mean fine face,big front,big bakassi,flat stomach and nt 2 chubby.u understand nagrinwink

i carry am enter ni oo.
if u see fight wey i fight with bouncer it no funny.
Re: Love Hiccups by KingWale99: 10:10am On Jun 16, 2017
KimberlyWest:
Nuellaluv, i have updated. I also bought popcorn for you since Adesina12 does not want to supply.
StephenGee12 and KingWale99, door dey open make una come inside.
Dami, no lemme catch you o.
Humm.. I'm here.. You no go gimme popcorn
Re: Love Hiccups by stephenGee12(m): 10:31am On Jun 16, 2017
KingWale99:

Humm.. I'm here.. You no go gimme popcorn

Go and meet another person don't come and disturb me and kimberlywest or else hadampson will deal with you.

Someone pls give this guy kilishi and popcorn
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 16, 2017
stephenGee12:

i carry am enter ni oo.
if u see fight wey i fight with bouncer it no funny.
no dey mind dose bouncers jare.dem dey jealous 2 much.ok i dey cum inside.hadampson do quick alomo,ogidiga,koboko,kerewa don dey begin work 4 my body.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (143) (Reply)

Black Maria / United In Betrayal / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.