Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,583 members, 7,934,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:45 PM

Love Hiccups - Literature (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Hiccups (872522 Views)

Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Hiccups by vickyviolet(f): 8:58am On Jul 10, 2017
nice story
Weldon I doff my hat 4 u
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 10, 2017
Kim,nice job u are doing,of all the stories have been reading on nairaland,this is top notch cos we don't have to beg u before u update..Thank you and God keep Blessing u for the good job
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 10, 2017
Kim, babe you are good.
I look forward to your updates always......keep up the good work
Re: Love Hiccups by Jane1234f(f): 10:42am On Jul 10, 2017
Give me more kim
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 10, 2017
Cont'd.

''Kath? Is this some kind of wierd dream'' He asked and quickly scrolled up to the headlines again.

---Woman pours hot water on husband's mistress---

He quickly went through the write-up and from what he saw. It turned out that, when he chased her out of the house the previous night, when she had come visiting she left to another man's house and unfortunately for her the man's wife walked in on them in the morning and the hot water she boiled before leaving for vigil, she went to the flask and emptied the content of Kath's face.

Ken shrugged ''What a shame!''

He looked at the picture once more, If not for the before the incidence picture, he wouldn't have been able to tell it's Kath, her face had a white bandage all over it, only her eyes could be seen.

''She deserves it for the role she played in putting me in this condition that I am in today'' he muttered defiantly and continued browsing.

His other phone rang and his mood lightened a bit when he saw the caller's I.D

''K.C, the Enugu man'' he managed to say and laughing, even though the weight of his problems were becoming too heavy for him to bear.

''Ken, did I just see your girlfriend's news online?'' K.C asked.

''Girl what?

''Girlfriend! Katherine or whatever her name is, I can still remember her clearly from back in the days when we were undergraduates''

Ken hissed.

K.C sure knows the right buttons to press in other to piss somebody off at any point in time.

''I had an affair and I regret it, but you don't have to call me by this time of the night and rub it in my face'' He said angrily.

''Sorry man, but is she the one?''

''Yeah, she is, what?'' Ken snapped.

''what a good way to pay for ruining another woman's home'' K.C murmured and before Ken could say a word again he hung up.
It seemed like the last sentence wasn't directed to him.

He stood up from the couch and left for the bedroom to have a cold bath.

Seeing Kath again reminded him of the terrible mistake he made and he wasn't ready to think about that, especially his wife's ''Moving on'' statement.

''Kath, you deserve it'' he said, pointing his finger as if she was right before him.

''Vicky, Vicky, wake up'' Queen tapped her arms impatiently.

''What is it that can't wait till morning and beside's I haven't forgiven you for bringing Ken here today'' she replied, pouting angrily.

''You will forgive me once you see this'' Queen answered and dumped her phone on her palm.

She looked down and read it while yawning ''Woman pours hot water on husband's mistress'' she looked up at Queen ''What's the big deal about this?''

''Ah, ah! Finish reading it first, scroll down and see''

Vicky sighed and scrolled down.

''I still see nothing catching'' she replied and kept on scrolling until she came to an abrupt halt.

''What's Katherine's pic doing here?'' She asked Queen who was already grinning.

''She's the mistress''

''That's a big lie'' Vicky retorted.

''doubt me all you want, Just look'' she collected the phone from Vicky and pointed to the screen ''Look at the bandaged face very well, look closely at her shoulder and you will see that mole there''

Vicky snatched the phone from her and screamed when she saw the mole which almost everyone knew that that Katherine has, because she was fond of wearing strapless dresses.

''That's can't be true, Oh God!'' Vicky cried out and Queen looked at her like she was drunk or something close.

Queen expected her to be happy but the way she reacted made Queen to touch her forehead to check if she is normal.

''Vicky be happy, God has avenged for you'' Queen replied grabbing her arm happily.

''Queen, she...she...she doesn't deserve this'' she replied tearily

''well, God thinks she deserves it'' Queen replied nonchalantly.

''It can't be'' she replied with tears in her eyes ''It can't be'' she quickly started scrolling down the write up ''What is the name of the hospital?''

''Vicky, If your brain is not in good condition, then, mine is. What do you think you're doing?'' Queen asked and took the phone away from her.

''I need to go to the hospital'' she cried out and stood up from the bed.

''Vicky, are you out of your senses'' Queen asked frowning.

''I forgive her, I forgive her, she doesn't deserve this''

''Vicky, you're not going anywhere'' Queen shouted, walked to the door and muttered ''Go to bed''

Vicky rushed to the door but Queen was faster, she locked the door firmly and leaned against it.

''Queen, please open the door, she's still our friend'' Vicky cried out from inside.

''She was never my friend and No, she's no longer your friend'' Queen answered.

''Queen, please, I forgive her, I need to be by her side, she doesn't deserve all this''

''Vicky, you know my problem with you? When someone wants you to be brave, you will become like Jelly''

''Queen'' Vicky called out banging the door.

''Vicky, Good night, God has avenged for you'' Queen laughed and walked away --leaving Vicky who was already crying.

Tbc.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Love Hiccups by kyliespicer: 11:18am On Jul 10, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Thanks sis.
It's been a while, hope everything is well?
yea, been busy,with many tins
Re: Love Hiccups by LilySopi(f): 11:20am On Jul 10, 2017
wow so sweet. Vicky receive sense pls @ least for now, haba ni. Thanks ma'ma
Re: Love Hiccups by kyliespicer: 11:26am On Jul 10, 2017
wow,vicky pls 4 the sake of God receive sense, kimberlyWest dearie,weldne, ps tell kimberly to come and update

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by amtalkin(f): 11:29am On Jul 10, 2017
Vicky shocked shocked shocked who dose that

KimberlyWest you are the best always updating!!!!!
Re: Love Hiccups by Precious111(f): 11:40am On Jul 10, 2017
Ghost mode inactivated...

Well done KimberlyWest. You are the best writer I have seen so far in NL who updates so fast. We don't have to beg for updates.
Well done Ma

2 Likes

Re: Love Hiccups by igit270: 11:42am On Jul 10, 2017
tanx for update, this life ehn, dre some people dat bfor u hurt dem God is already fighting on dre behalf ,funny enough dis kind of people dont want people hurt,vicky u try ,God has fight for u byond my imahination oya biko forgive ya husband ,we cant return ya bride price cos recesssion dey, nd no room for u in ya papa house because,we av rent dem outt so go bak n stay love u alot, signed *vicky family secretary*

2 Likes

Re: Love Hiccups by Shakyroh320(f): 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2017
Vicky can forgive kath but not ken,she is not alright at all,kip is coming dear

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by Jane1234f(f): 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
Vicky is running a temperature, please Kim help her
Re: Love Hiccups by queenitee(f): 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
Vicky, don't get me annoyed please. Ahn ahn holy Mary.
Re: Love Hiccups by testimony1089(m): 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Are you still watching 24 cuz i already finished season 9 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Awwww...Thanks for the comment.

grin grin

whenever you're ready to share or talk about the experience just know I'm a good listener cheesy grin cheesy
Lols... Privately?
Re: Love Hiccups by bummybummy(f): 2:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ur husband dat u supposed to forgive, u didn't Vicky. op u are alright sha?
Re: Love Hiccups by Orlolahdey(f): 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
Is this Vicky alright sha So she can forgive kath nt Ken ...na wa ooo
Re: Love Hiccups by Queensiju: 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
Whoooooh! Finally here. Hot water on kathie's face, interesting. And I ws here thinking she got married to her baby dat calld when Ken visited. Nice one Kim.
Re: Love Hiccups by bunmiannie(f): 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
I think vicky brain is paining her..... if she can forgive katherine,she should as well forgive her husband ,,,,,,,
Re: Love Hiccups by greyce: 6:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
It's like Vicky is running mad gradually. She can't forgive her foolish husband but can feel pity for d betrayer...Kath got what she deserved,Karma is truely a bitch

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2017
I understand Vicky its easier to forgive kath, buh difficult to forgive d husband bcoz of d trust he broke, I pray she forgives d husband too, wish them d best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Hiccups by marianneada(f): 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
I think i need to give Vicky a sound slap to help reset her brain, she quickly forgave her stupid friend but couldn't forgive her husband, Ken pls it's time for drama, Feign sickness and u'll see Vicky running back to u!, well done kim sweetie smiley

3 Likes

Re: Love Hiccups by yhungbrowhne(m): 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
KimberlyWest:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
All my NL sisters don marry o.
I will marry dem like dat
Re: Love Hiccups by akinmusi(m): 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
This Vicky self deserve hot slap I like for real she forgave kath just like that but couldn't give ken the final trial .nice job Kim
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
cygemeks:
KimberlyWest, you really are a great writer...had to drop a comment at least. Keep up the good work. Your fans dey your back!!

Sliding back to ghostmode...

Thanks alot.

cheesy grin grin

We have ghost catchers here and they are expert in the torturing department, Just think twice before sliding back to ghostmode.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ochyglowsglows:
Well done Kim. I'm following u like ants follow sugar.

Thanks sis.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ayomicome:
Thanks for the update + the suspense.......you're just so good at it.....Bravo.

Thanks bro and thanks also for the nomination.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hello friends.

I'm sorry I've got bad news, please I won't update tonight, I'm a bit ill--Malaria struck again and I can't even think properly not to talk of typing but I promise to update before 7AM tomorrow.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Goodnight to you all.

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by HelenBee(f): 8:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
KimberlyWest:
Hello friends.

I'm sorry I've got bad news, please I won't update tonight, I'm a bit ill--Malaria struck again and I can't even think properly not to talk of typing but I promise to update before 7AM tomorrow.

Goodnight to you all.
I wish you a jet recovery. Please take your time...don't rush it.

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by Precious111(f): 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
KimberlyWest:
Hello friends.

Goodnight to you all.

Goodnight MA. PLS take care of yourself. God is your � muscle
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
yewande1234:
I hope kath is dead,cps she deserve it
Ha! Big sis. cheesy cheesy You really hate this Kath.
Re: Love Hiccups by 1marking(m): 8:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
KimberlyWest:
Hello friends.

Goodnight to you all.
Get well soon madam kim

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (143) (Reply)

Black Maria / United In Betrayal / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.