Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,666 members, 7,979,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 04:22 AM

Love Hiccups - Literature (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Hiccups (874913 Views)

Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Hiccups by Emperor380(m): 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
This is getting mre sweeter by the day oo.....can't wait fr next update
Re: Love Hiccups by skedy1(m): 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
KC, delay is dangerous.
2face talk am!
Re: Love Hiccups by dammyd46(m): 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
KimberlyWest come and answer me ..I don't get or understand what you are trying to do, do you want them to fall in love or you just want to torment them?(Nate&KC) I want to know cause this ain't love......congrats on your upcoming babies ...

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by Jane1234f(f): 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
If given an opportunity again, ken will still cheat,he thinks with his scrotum...husband and wife are supposed to share secrets and everything, now you helped her without your wife knowing, she will go and cure herself and still come back to seduce you and you will fall,mumu,idiot, just go to hell...Nate you're being punished by the love you once scoffed, Kc your own still dey start
Re: Love Hiccups by Ayomicome(m): 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kim weldone......these guys don't want to be players anymore but it seems love is not on their side.
Re: Love Hiccups by LilySopi(f): 10:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ken is such an ass.... what if that witch calls Vicky n tell her? Ken no get sense
Re: Love Hiccups by Oyindawealth(f): 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
Jane1234f:
If given an opportunity again, ken will still cheat,he thinks with his scrotum...husband and wife are supposed to share secrets and everything, now you helped her without your wife knowing, she will go and cure herself and still come back to seduce you and you will fall,mumu,idiot, just go to hell...Nate you're being punished by the love you once scoffed, Kc your own still dey start
seconded! What's d problem wit ken If truly he has repented why can't he seek his wife's opinion first before sending dat amount of money 2 dat home-breaker D punishments his wife is giving him no reach him....It's divorce he wants.. Nate and k.c I reserve my comment... Nice one Kimberlywest. More plsss thanks!!!

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
Silensa:

Hmmmm make i reserve my comment for now, cos you never can tell
Okay oh
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
Silensa:

ma'am, Kim are we quarrelling? We just begged you to Plz reconsider us again biko since my princ007 is already taken. Help an e-couple in need Plz
Eh! Who take me & to where
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
KimberlyWest:

E-couple and nobody invited me to the e-wedding.
It's alright. God dey.
Ah! who are those?
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
KimberlyWest:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Just like K.C and Nate.

Can I get your house adress, so that when it starts happening, I will be there to remind you of this post.

Hummmmmmmmm, you wouldn't need to......
'Cos it's never gonna happen. tongue

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by Akinwale14(m): 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ken na mumu guy e just be like mah enter d story come blow small brain enter his empty head
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
Jane1234f:
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
Jane1234f:
Seconded... Ken is an idiot,infact someone should give me a loaded gun pls

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
Akinwale14:
Ken na mumu guy e just be like mah enter d story come blow small brain enter his empty head
Lol
Re: Love Hiccups by Ofez: 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nate and K.C una dey disgrace me oh...

2 Likes

Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
dammyd46:
KimberlyWest come and answer me ..I don't get or understand what you are trying to do, do you want them to fall in love or you just want to torment them?(Nate&KC) I want to know cause this ain't love......congrats on your upcoming babies ...
Eh! So na true.. Congrats
Re: Love Hiccups by Akinwale14(m): 10:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
princ007:
Lol
d guy mumu now how he go give d bitch wey almost brk his marriage money huh,,that's why I like Nate
Re: Love Hiccups by Silensa(m): 10:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
princ007:
Eh! Who take me & to where

how i wan answer this question, have been on my knee begging and you couldn't even spare me a glance. So Wetin i go do again
Re: Love Hiccups by Silensa(m): 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
KimberlyWest:

E-couple and nobody invited me to the e-wedding.
It's alright. God dey.

e never reach like that, we are taking things slowly. Will invite you when the time comes for the official unveiling..
Re: Love Hiccups by Silensa(m): 11:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
This torment never do for the two greatest slowpokes that can't express themselves as i did to princ007?

For those of you trying to crucify Ken, i think it is uncalled for since he has retraced his steps. As for not consulting Vicky, i believe that saving life comes first before anything. I believe that he helped out of charity not because he thought with his groins.

but Vicky i am Still asking you, what art thou up to?
Re: Love Hiccups by stephenGee12(m): 11:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
princ007:
Seconded... Ken is an idiot,infact someone should give me a loaded gun pls

which type of gun do u want my sister.
and how much do u have grin grin

U pple shud help me beg my wife biko I want to carry her and run away she no gree me.

#team_nate&kc
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 22, 2017
Akinwale14:
d guy mumu now how he go give d bitch wey almost brk his marriage money huh,,that's why I like Nate
Yes oo,atleast his wife should be aware to avoid another problem in the nearest future
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 22, 2017
Silensa:

how i wan answer this question, have been on my knee begging and you couldn't even spare me a glance. So Wetin i go do again
Try harder.. Lol
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 22, 2017
Silensa:

e never reach like that, we are taking things slowly. Will invite you when the time comes for the official unveiling..
Eh! You and who?
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 22, 2017
stephenGee12:

which type of gun do u want my sister.
and how much do u have grin grin

U pple shud help me beg my wife biko I want to carry her and run away she no gree me.

#team_nate&kc
Anyone you have... If she no gree run with you forget her and run with me instead,i'll treat you better. Lolz
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 22, 2017
Vicoch:

Hummmmmmmmm, you wouldn't need to...... 'Cos it's never gonna happen. tongue
Hmmmm.... How sure are you?
Re: Love Hiccups by daviscash: 7:24am On Jul 22, 2017
kimberly wendon ma
Re: Love Hiccups by LeEberry(m): 7:42am On Jul 22, 2017
Nate right now

Re: Love Hiccups by Ekemeze: 8:36am On Jul 22, 2017
Re: Love Hiccups by talk2saintify(m): 9:02am On Jul 22, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Thanks Saint. God bless you for not ghostreading.

my pleasure dear

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by Curry30: 9:09am On Jul 22, 2017
Ken is a master fcukup boy! Vicky hasn't forgiven him at all. She's playing the good wife.

When the time comes she'll use a Colombian neck tie on him.

As for KC & Nate..am disappointed in those two. Sorry ass mofos who don't wanna be real.

Mschwwww I don dey vex already

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (143) (Reply)

Black Maria / United In Betrayal / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.