Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,134 members, 7,931,873 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 01:44 PM

What Business Can I Start With Capital Of#1m ? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Can I Start With Capital Of#1m ? (824 Views)

Business Partner With Capital Needed For A Joint Venture / What Business Can I Start With 700k / What Business Can I Start With N5m? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With Capital Of#1m ? by AdonisCards(m): 2:37am On May 31, 2017
Come all businessmen and investors..
Pls share your idea on investments or business I can start with a capital of #1m or below.. It can be a part time or full time business . your ideas will be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With Capital Of#1m ? by Nobody: 5:30am On May 31, 2017
AdonisCards:
Pls share your idea on investments or business I can start with a capital of #1m or below.. It can be a part time or full time business . your ideas will be highly appreciated.
Thanks

poultry
Re: What Business Can I Start With Capital Of#1m ? by Cinderelly(f): 7:23am On May 31, 2017
Wow, and here I am, looking for 50k to boost my business.

In my view, you can start gas business, go into Agriculture (it takes commitment), and please shine your eyes for those tat will be coming with ideas...... Nigerians are HUNGRY
Re: What Business Can I Start With Capital Of#1m ? by egorov(m): 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
AdonisCards:
Thanks
U can do dog breeding and vet needs supply, see how your money will multiply
Re: What Business Can I Start With Capital Of#1m ? by Pesuzok(m): 12:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
AdonisCards:
Thanks
Where are you located
Re: What Business Can I Start With Capital Of#1m ? by kayjegs: 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
Re: What Business Can I Start With Capital Of#1m ? by Pesuzok(m): 10:43am On Jun 21, 2017
AdonisCards:
Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/3874411/distributor-make-100000-monthly
Re: What Business Can I Start With Capital Of#1m ? by Dollabiz: 11:43am On Jun 21, 2017
O

(1) (Reply)

Web Development, Digital Marketing, Social Media Management / Small Investment, Stable Income, Need To Have A Chinese Import Of Rice Processin / Invest 4k To Make 13k This Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.