Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,229 members, 7,880,858 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:16 AM

My Identity Must Be Restored Not Renamed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Identity Must Be Restored Not Renamed (723 Views)

AKSG Has Not Renamed Godswill Akpabio Stadium (The Nest Of Champions) / Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics / Maria Assumpta Avenue, Owerri Renamed Muhammadu Buhari Road By Imo Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Identity Must Be Restored Not Renamed by UnclePati: 6:58am On May 31, 2017
we had an identity before u called me Nigeria.
we had a country before u forced me to marry Nigerians.

while in Nigeria u divided me up you called me bendel ibo then again u called me delta igbo.

u renamed us again south south / south east
again just to further and deeply devide us

you told me they hated me and i have nothing in common with them.

u gave me another name called Niger Delta just to blow my head as per oil producing region.

you forgot that imo abia and anambra state produce oil too. u forgot enugu have the largest coal and gas reserves in nigeria.

u refused international oil company to operate and drill oil in south east. No shell chevron saipem agip total e.t.c

and u lie that they have very little reserve so the people will not know how rich they are.

u forget that u can never discuss South south without igbos

u forget u can never discuss Niger delta without the Igbos.

u forgot there are indiginous igbos in edo, delta, rivers, and akwa ibom.

u forget that we bare igbo names speak igbo language u forget that we are of igbo ethnicity.

our land is igbo land.
our life is igbo
our soul is Biafra.

bight of benin/Bonny must be renamed Bight of Biafra as it once was. my territory must be renamed BIAFRA. i must be called a Biafran.

my identity must be restored not renamed,

Divide and rule have failed Nigeria. we r better educated and informed now.

i dont even want to see unity beggers on parole
i dnt want your Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: My Identity Must Be Restored Not Renamed by Pavore9: 7:02am On May 31, 2017
"u refused international oil company to operate and drill oil in south east. No shell chevron saipem agip total e.t.c' ......I am glad these companies are not operating where I come from in Imo State! The degradation of environment, the youth restlessness, the sense of entitlement.. once again, am glad!
Re: My Identity Must Be Restored Not Renamed by Inkredible(m): 7:14am On May 31, 2017
Pavore9:
"u refused international oil company to operate and drill oil in south east. No shell chevron saipem agip total e.t.c' ......I am glad these companies are not operating where I come from in Imo State! The degradation of environment, the youth restlessness, the sense of entitlement.. once again, am glad!

STFU!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Identity Must Be Restored Not Renamed by Pavore9: 7:19am On May 31, 2017
Inkredible:

STFU!!!!!!

I sense mental fragmentation and you are likely dealing with Schizophrenia, it is safer for those around you to see that you are signed in to see a psychotherapist.

1 Like

Re: My Identity Must Be Restored Not Renamed by SwiftNerd(m): 7:25am On May 31, 2017
Pavore9:
Sir speak the truth at least once in a while, you won't lost your job as a moderator! Gush
Re: My Identity Must Be Restored Not Renamed by Pavore9: 7:35am On May 31, 2017
SwiftNerd:
Sir speak the truth at least once in a while, you won't lost your job as a moderator! Gush

Which truth? Tell me why I should be eager to have the oil companies come drill in my community? What are oil producing communities in the Niger Delta region enjoying that my community is loosing? Will Oil exploration transform my community to Dubai level of development?

If you have been following my posts​, you will have noticed that I lean towards organic agriculture, pro- environment thus my focus on biogas and this had made me link up many Nairalanders​ who have visited Nairobi to visit one of the best and most practicable biogas centre one can think of.

Am okay with Agip and co not coming to pollute my community!

My community will be more empowered if they go into zero grazing in raising cows for milk production and selling to milk processing plants as co-operatives. Money earned will be theirs, no talk of pollution or militants and wastes​ from the cows will generate gas for cooking cutting off the need for kerosene or LPG and can be stretched to power street lights in the community at night.

1 Like

Re: My Identity Must Be Restored Not Renamed by Inkredible(m): 9:04am On May 31, 2017
Pavore9:

I sense mental fragmentation and you are likely dealing with Schizophrenia, it is safer for those around you to see that you are signed in to see a psychotherapist.

Awesome. Now we know you are atleast learning from your psychiatric posting boy. Or prolly your copy and pasting skills are on fleek.

Nonetheless, still shut the motherfrigging up son.
Re: My Identity Must Be Restored Not Renamed by Pavore9: 9:12am On May 31, 2017
Inkredible:

Awesome. Now we know you are atleast learning from your psychiatric posting boy. Or prolly your copy and pasting skills are on fleek.

Nonetheless, still shut the motherfrigging up son.

Copy and pasting! cheesy

Reality taste like ashes!

Still wishing you the best in your reality. Life is really not that frigid when we loose our fixations.
Re: My Identity Must Be Restored Not Renamed by igwebuike01: 9:20am On May 31, 2017
Thank you, but little correction, Bight of Biafra was renamed Bight of Bonny, Bight of Benin has always been there
Re: My Identity Must Be Restored Not Renamed by Inkredible(m): 9:23am On May 31, 2017
Pavore9:

Copy and pasting! cheesy

Reality taste like ashes!

Still wishing you the best in your reality. Life is really not that frigid when we loose our fixations.

No. I ain't feeding you this morning "Beach ARSE kneegaa". Swerve!!!!
Re: My Identity Must Be Restored Not Renamed by overall90: 10:19am On May 31, 2017
Pavore9:

That is why I laugh anytime they say southeast has little oil.
It's only the old generation oil workers that will understand the politics.
Just take a look at the Nigerian map closely and see the latitude and how the SE is snuggly fitted deep into the the SS and tell me why the whole of the SE should not be sitting on oil deposits.

(1) (Reply)

The Bitter Truth About The Igbo, By Femi Fani-kayode / Nnamdi Kanu Tells Day Jesus Will Come VIDEO / Aregbesola Renews Call For Restructuring In All Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.