Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,387 members, 7,974,612 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 08:21 AM

We Are Teaching Chibok Girls To Speak Good English – Aisha Alhassan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Teaching Chibok Girls To Speak Good English – Aisha Alhassan (16437 Views)

Aisha Alhassan's Convoy Ferried On A Wooden Boat Across A River. Photos / Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Resigns As Minister (Resignation Letter) / Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Teaching Chibok Girls To Speak Good English – Aisha Alhassan by Captain6(m): 10:48am On May 31, 2017
Who gives a bleep? Noisy and lazy government.
Re: We Are Teaching Chibok Girls To Speak Good English – Aisha Alhassan by Houseofglam7(f): 10:48am On May 31, 2017
[quote author=dessz post=57046892][/quote]
I'm glad you just passed Jamb kiddo.

Now stay off my mentions.
Re: We Are Teaching Chibok Girls To Speak Good English – Aisha Alhassan by Nobody: 10:48am On May 31, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: We Are Teaching Chibok Girls To Speak Good English – Aisha Alhassan by luvinhubby(m): 10:49am On May 31, 2017
yaki84:
on the 19th of jan 2017, some boys numbering 20 broke into my house at the thick of night in a gestapo style, we(me n my woman) managed to escape thru the back door, jumped d fence n ran into d bush. They packed everything.
What am i trying to say, since then we were traumatised, scared of night, even when asleep once i hear noise outside no matter how small, will wake up. Lost so much sleep the next two mnths.

Now back to the matter, girls were abducted 3yrs ago, they've been raped, abused, rubbished, and encounter all sorts of devilish things according to what we hear, then u use 2weeks to rehabilitate them.

The dss woman said with all sense of certainty that the girls are now mentally n psychologically stable,,,,,,,,,,,,, after just 2weeks of rehab from 3yrs of captivity??

God forgive them.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Are Teaching Chibok Girls To Speak Good English – Aisha Alhassan by positivelord: 10:50am On May 31, 2017
thats a good one...we are all aware they were writing the WAEC in Hausa language

2 Likes

Re: We Are Teaching Chibok Girls To Speak Good English – Aisha Alhassan by samtee37(m): 10:52am On May 31, 2017
So... They have been writing external exam in Hausa. grin

How do corpers cope over there grin

2 Likes

Re: We Are Teaching Chibok Girls To Speak Good English – Aisha Alhassan by vRendoh(m): 10:54am On May 31, 2017

......now you see some person's will forever hold on to the quota system of admossion

1 Like

Re: We Are Teaching Chibok Girls To Speak Good English – Aisha Alhassan by Ganiyat72(f): 10:54am On May 31, 2017
obailala:
I laugh at the ignorance of people who keep wondering why waec candidates from a village in Borno cant speak good english.

Obviously you are oblivious of the kind of country you live in. Even in the more educated and enlightened south, we still get cases of even university graduates who can't speak English. But here we are, talking of secondary school teenagers from a deep village in Borno, but some enlightened Nigerians still wonder why English is a luxury for these kids.

People seem to be ignorant of the existence of that thing called federal character which places unity school cut-off points of 2/200 for students in places like Borno and Yobe. They obviously do not think such a policy can affect the abilities of the students. Meanwhile the teens have been locked up in captivity and away from English language for 3 years, and we still wonder why a drop of English language shouldnt be in them.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Teaching Chibok Girls To Speak Good English – Aisha Alhassan by Jabioro: 10:54am On May 31, 2017
Houseofglam7:
This season film don dey too long.

We don dey tire to watch. undecided
Jack Bauer, 24 hrs.. season six. never too much
Re: We Are Teaching Chibok Girls To Speak Good English – Aisha Alhassan by vRendoh(m): 10:55am On May 31, 2017

......now you see some persons will forever hold on to the quota system of admission
Re: We Are Teaching Chibok Girls To Speak Good English – Aisha Alhassan by Houseofglam7(f): 10:56am On May 31, 2017
Jabioro:
Jack Bauer, 24 hrs.. season six. never too much

Eye don dey pain me.
Eye never pain you?
grin
Re: We Are Teaching Chibok Girls To Speak Good English – Aisha Alhassan by KingGBsky(m): 10:57am On May 31, 2017
I taught they were kidnapped from school? Or they did not learn how to speak English in school before they were kidnapped. Or they don't teach English in northern schools.Or you people went to bring girls who did not go to school and call them Chinook girls.
Buhari people I hail o.

1 Like

Re: We Are Teaching Chibok Girls To Speak Good English – Aisha Alhassan by dessz(m): 11:02am On May 31, 2017
Houseofglam7:

I'm glad you just passed Jamb kiddo.

Now stay off my mentions.
grin sorry bros cheesy

Re: We Are Teaching Chibok Girls To Speak Good English – Aisha Alhassan by Sunshine1969: 11:02am On May 31, 2017
This Chibok Soup is getting sweeter by the day! This was supposed to be students taking Physics in that school the day they were kidnapped and they are learn ABCD now! There is God o!

3 Likes

Re: We Are Teaching Chibok Girls To Speak Good English – Aisha Alhassan by ifyan(m): 11:03am On May 31, 2017
Does anyone still believe such events took place l mean the Chibok kidnapped saga.

Even Doubting Thomas De learn work for una side

3 Likes

Re: We Are Teaching Chibok Girls To Speak Good English – Aisha Alhassan by Nobody: 11:07am On May 31, 2017

1 Like

Re: We Are Teaching Chibok Girls To Speak Good English – Aisha Alhassan by Arda1000(m): 11:15am On May 31, 2017
So they no even no English and they won write weac

2 Likes

Re: We Are Teaching Chibok Girls To Speak Good English – Aisha Alhassan by samudu(m): 11:16am On May 31, 2017
this is super story, super story, super storyoooooo, this is super storyyyyyy... we are nothing but pencil in the hand of the the creator.... I are this girl's, ladies or women, Nigerians and their lies.. this is really a film trick... we are no longer interested..

6 Likes

Re: We Are Teaching Chibok Girls To Speak Good English – Aisha Alhassan by bejeria101(m): 11:16am On May 31, 2017
luvinhubby:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
And they were sitting for Physics exams in their WAEC when they were kidnapped?
These lies are becoming nauseating daily. angry
Imagine these touts! Haba!

2 Likes

Re: We Are Teaching Chibok Girls To Speak Good English – Aisha Alhassan by Wesely01(m): 11:18am On May 31, 2017

1 Like

Re: We Are Teaching Chibok Girls To Speak Good English – Aisha Alhassan by positivetaught: 11:23am On May 31, 2017
no matter how long or the tactics employed, the real truth about the chibok girls kidnapping will definitely be revealed someday.

1 Like

Re: We Are Teaching Chibok Girls To Speak Good English – Aisha Alhassan by idylnoble(m): 11:23am On May 31, 2017
luvinhubby:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

And they were sitting for Physics exams in their WAEC when they were kidnapped?

These lies are becoming nauseating daily. angry
grin grin grin I guess it was hause dem take write the WAYEC

2 Likes

Re: We Are Teaching Chibok Girls To Speak Good English – Aisha Alhassan by obailala(m): 11:23am On May 31, 2017
luvinhubby:

You have migrated this your zombieism to a higher pedestal.

Chibok is a semi urban community and not a rural village. Even a higher primary school pupil from schools in those areas communicate in basic English language, talk less of an SS3 student writing WAEC, which is a regional exams set in English language only. Were they supposed to write or have written the ones they wrote in Hausa or Fulfude language? Were they taught Newton's law of gravity and other Physics theories in Hausa also, if so, show me one Physics textbook written in Hausa language.
I believe they wrote junior WAEC before they were promoted to SS classes, was that written in Hausa also?

So they forgot how to speak all the English they learnt in school during their 3yrs of 'captivity'? Even a baby will laugh at you ridiculously, do those girls look like people kept in isolation and are looking so healthy and well kept, do they not converse among themselves?

Guy I dey shame for you oo!!
Mr Man, once again, I laugh at your ignorance... You think it's by mere chance that unity school cut-off points for Borno or some other far northern states is 2/200 while that for Imo state is 140/200?

You definitely have never been to the north, so your ignorance on this is forgivable.

cc: agitator

1 Like

Re: We Are Teaching Chibok Girls To Speak Good English – Aisha Alhassan by osusuallstars: 11:27am On May 31, 2017
Am helpless as all the government appointees in this APC government are lairs, brainwashed, and look SOOOOO stupid both in deed and actions

3 Likes

Re: We Are Teaching Chibok Girls To Speak Good English – Aisha Alhassan by herkeym001(m): 11:28am On May 31, 2017
Dandsome:
Okay. So the girls that were supposed to write physics exam never knew how to speak English. How were they supposed to understand the physics question? Abi waec been plan to set the physics exam in their own native dialect?
Can you imagine?
1. They were kidnapped on the day of physics paper. And they have that large number of only female student writting WAEC in chibok village, not state capital (Maiduguri) even in developed and populated states/city like Kano, Lagos, PH, Ibadan etc physics students (female) can't be that much for physics paper.

2. No specific number of kidnapped physics student from the media........though, they all report 200+

3. Report has it that they were all/ 95% Christian and all forced to be Muslim. Video was released within 2 weeks of kidnapped, and those girls were reciting Arabic fluently. It is not possible for a non-muslim to mimickly recite Arabic fluently within shortest time of the released video.

4. I believe there was a chibok girls student kidnap, but the story/report has k-leg from day one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Teaching Chibok Girls To Speak Good English – Aisha Alhassan by osusuallstars: 11:29am On May 31, 2017
The way APC is manipulating their leaders, even the best among them looks soo stupid both in action and words

1 Like

Re: We Are Teaching Chibok Girls To Speak Good English – Aisha Alhassan by Bahddo(m): 11:31am On May 31, 2017
The good thing about life is that, it's still one of the the persons helping perpetuate this scam that would expose it someday.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Teaching Chibok Girls To Speak Good English – Aisha Alhassan by obailala(m): 11:32am On May 31, 2017
Beckino:

3 yrs is'nt long enuf 2 cus dat abeg. If dey were speakin d lang. Outside sch enuf evn b4 d kidnapin dey wuld'nt hve 4gotn. I'm outa sch nd my fild of stdy has ntn 2 do wit english yet I stil knw it. It's obvious dat at home/ wyl in captivity dey neva spoke it.
Have you ever been to the north?

You think it's by mere chance that unity school cut-off points for Borno or some other far northern states is 2/200 while that for Imo state is 140/200?

You claim you're out of school and your field of study isnt English. So what language do you communicate with in your current school and what language are you communicating with at the moment?

By the way, quit the shorthand writing; it's very tacky and could ruin your writing skills in future.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FFk: Any Party That Doesn't Respect The Yoruba People Will lose the presidency / Watch How PDP Thugs Set Kwara on fire- KMC / Orji Kalu Extols Jonathan At 63

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.