Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

Jim Iyke & Sister In Style BATTLE [photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke & Sister In Style BATTLE [photos] (2548 Views)

Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo / Obama Of DMW And Special Spesh In Bitter Supremacy Battle (PHOTOS) / Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke & Sister In Style BATTLE [photos] by Dailynewz(m): 9:07am On May 31, 2017
May we say we love the love they share? Despite being adults and having their differences their love is still so much on point! So Jim and his younger sister have been in a style battle. His sister thinks she is more stylish than him. Jim however says that must exist in a dream land. Long story short, he admitted she is stylish too, but told her, if you think you are stylish then I am STYLE itself. Lol. He later reminded her how he rocked shorts on a red carpet which many including the media said was fashion suicide, and a month after that, Kanye West, Pharrel copied his style! What he wrote;

Goofing around after office hours.
Sis: Selfie! Get behind me dude. Lemme show u how's done. They think your style is supreme. I am far more Stylish!
Me: Oh really!!
Sis: Yes o! You're lucky I'm not on IG. You dey learn where I dey!!
Me: you forget I'm same Naija boy that rocked a self designed white double breast on shorts in a formal event. The whole media and even fans deemed it a fashion suicide. I named it the future of red carpet. A month later Pharrel, Kanye and yours truly all in shorts, on red carpets, were proclaimed in Essence magazine as the future of fashion. You're stylish dear sis. I respect that

VIEW SOURCE POST>>>>http://trendzbase..com.ng/2017/05/jim-iyke-sister-in-style-battle-photos.html

Re: Jim Iyke & Sister In Style BATTLE [photos] by Durhleepee(f): 10:18am On May 31, 2017
Eeeeisssh, yeye. I don't blame you, you don belle full so na to dey argue about style remain... E ku arguing oh, yio tura lipsrsealed
Re: Jim Iyke & Sister In Style BATTLE [photos] by BLACKdagger: 2:19pm On May 31, 2017
Durhleepee:
Eeeeisssh, yeye. I don't blame you, you don belle full so na to dey argue about style remain... E ku arguing oh, yio tura lipsrsealed

Why do u people abuse too much? undecided
Re: Jim Iyke & Sister In Style BATTLE [photos] by Durhleepee(f): 3:15pm On May 31, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Why do u people abuse too much? undecided

What have I abused?
Re: Jim Iyke & Sister In Style BATTLE [photos] by BLACKdagger: 4:12pm On May 31, 2017
Durhleepee:

What have I abused?

People

(1) (Reply)

Actress Funke Adesiyan Has Crashed Saheed Balogun' New Marriage / Chidinma Ekile Vs Psquare Paul Okoye's Wife Anita - Who Is The Cutest? / Warning :guys Be Careful, See What A Girl Was Caught Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.