Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,686 members, 7,945,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:24 AM

Ugandan Billionaire, Ivan Ssemwanga Buried With Money (Photos, Video) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ugandan Billionaire, Ivan Ssemwanga Buried With Money (Photos, Video) (55124 Views)

Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday / 27-Year-Old South African Man Buried With Money, Beer And Phones (Photos) / Big Man Buried With Gold Chains, Rings And Timberland Shoes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Billionaire, Ivan Ssemwanga Buried With Money (Photos, Video) by lastmaster(m): 11:38am On May 31, 2017
if nah for naija, some pple for dig the grave and carry all the money and even his skull thinking that his skull will give them wealth.
Re: Ugandan Billionaire, Ivan Ssemwanga Buried With Money (Photos, Video) by Benjom(m): 11:38am On May 31, 2017
Yet, vanity upon vanity even in death

Re: Ugandan Billionaire, Ivan Ssemwanga Buried With Money (Photos, Video) by Kangol99(m): 11:38am On May 31, 2017
a waste! embarasseda waste!
Re: Ugandan Billionaire, Ivan Ssemwanga Buried With Money (Photos, Video) by Tjohnnay: 11:39am On May 31, 2017
Stupidity

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Billionaire, Ivan Ssemwanga Buried With Money (Photos, Video) by 2rhymestharap(m): 11:39am On May 31, 2017
wink
Re: Ugandan Billionaire, Ivan Ssemwanga Buried With Money (Photos, Video) by richard870(m): 11:41am On May 31, 2017
JUST IMAGINE....HOPE APC GOVT WONT MAKE THIS OUR PORTION undecided

Re: Ugandan Billionaire, Ivan Ssemwanga Buried With Money (Photos, Video) by casspersteve: 11:43am On May 31, 2017
after-death party,strictly for dead people

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Billionaire, Ivan Ssemwanga Buried With Money (Photos, Video) by dangotesmummy: 11:43am On May 31, 2017
Lmao some people will go behind after the burial to exhume his corpse and take the money grin

Is it not Africans again grin

If he has jwellry on they'll remove it.he can go and be drinking his champagne in heaven tongue
Re: Ugandan Billionaire, Ivan Ssemwanga Buried With Money (Photos, Video) by hezy4real01(m): 11:43am On May 31, 2017
I don't see sense in this
Re: Ugandan Billionaire, Ivan Ssemwanga Buried With Money (Photos, Video) by LyfeJennings(m): 11:44am On May 31, 2017
One yahoo boy in Naija is richer than all this foolish boys. I shake my head for their stupidity. I was reading on Vera Sidika''s instagram about the foolish boy that died too. I just shook my head. All those east Africa people have foolishness embedded in their DNA
Re: Ugandan Billionaire, Ivan Ssemwanga Buried With Money (Photos, Video) by iraborosasu: 11:45am On May 31, 2017
Kanayo O Kanayo Gang grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ugandan Billionaire, Ivan Ssemwanga Buried With Money (Photos, Video) by joenor(m): 11:46am On May 31, 2017
these are few money, felt the money was a whole bulk
Re: Ugandan Billionaire, Ivan Ssemwanga Buried With Money (Photos, Video) by DaMotivator(m): 11:47am On May 31, 2017
ME am already on board flight 201 heading to Uganda now....using longitude and latitude to locate the grave site

i just want to confirm that the money is inside sha....

wat did u think i was going there to do?

see ur self
Re: Ugandan Billionaire, Ivan Ssemwanga Buried With Money (Photos, Video) by deolu2000(m): 11:47am On May 31, 2017
Wire wire boys are all that i see here. they only flaunt their money for a brief period, afterwards church rat is richer than them. shior
Re: Ugandan Billionaire, Ivan Ssemwanga Buried With Money (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:49am On May 31, 2017
grin grin grin grin

I wonder what the worms be thinking right now?
Re: Ugandan Billionaire, Ivan Ssemwanga Buried With Money (Photos, Video) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:49am On May 31, 2017
Drug dealers or Fraudsters that is what they are.
Re: Ugandan Billionaire, Ivan Ssemwanga Buried With Money (Photos, Video) by Aburi001: 11:49am On May 31, 2017
majamajic:
Coming to see loads of cash angry angry angry

Rip man,
Vanity upon vanity!
Re: Ugandan Billionaire, Ivan Ssemwanga Buried With Money (Photos, Video) by woleabayo(f): 11:49am On May 31, 2017
iranu...... abacha...... they are all beds of the same feathers

fool of idiots please what is this life turning too self?
Re: Ugandan Billionaire, Ivan Ssemwanga Buried With Money (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:50am On May 31, 2017
wait o! was he a billionaire in Ugandan Shilling alone? i know wat am talking about
Re: Ugandan Billionaire, Ivan Ssemwanga Buried With Money (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:51am On May 31, 2017
I have given up on Blacks cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Ugandan Billionaire, Ivan Ssemwanga Buried With Money (Photos, Video) by Olibboy: 11:53am On May 31, 2017
Afonjan Vs Biafran
Re: Ugandan Billionaire, Ivan Ssemwanga Buried With Money (Photos, Video) by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:55am On May 31, 2017
Dey said rich gang and I was expecting serious whips like S600, audi Quattro, Bmw 7series, Range vogue and perhaps a phantom but all I saw... smh for ugandans! angry
Re: Ugandan Billionaire, Ivan Ssemwanga Buried With Money (Photos, Video) by haske7(f): 11:55am On May 31, 2017
Thought Nigerians were the only stupid people wasting money like dis.....!!! Iranu!!!!
Re: Ugandan Billionaire, Ivan Ssemwanga Buried With Money (Photos, Video) by YorubaNigga(m): 11:58am On May 31, 2017
Funny many didn't watch that video. All d money no reach 5k sef
Re: Ugandan Billionaire, Ivan Ssemwanga Buried With Money (Photos, Video) by Abfinest007(m): 12:03pm On May 31, 2017
he still going to land up in hell what's d difference if give him all d money and still can't live a wealthy life after
Re: Ugandan Billionaire, Ivan Ssemwanga Buried With Money (Photos, Video) by TinaAnita(f): 12:04pm On May 31, 2017
Try that in Nigeria and grave-diggers would come for both the corpse and money
Re: Ugandan Billionaire, Ivan Ssemwanga Buried With Money (Photos, Video) by barallanee(f): 12:05pm On May 31, 2017
Abeg shey he is still dead lipsrsealed..if y lyk out diamonds
Re: Ugandan Billionaire, Ivan Ssemwanga Buried With Money (Photos, Video) by Tedassie(m): 12:06pm On May 31, 2017
The entire thing reeks of secret society...

Side note:
Don't be surprised if he reincarnates and assumes a different identity and leads a new life elsewhere(maybe another country)...call me crazy,buh dis sh!t happens for real
Re: Ugandan Billionaire, Ivan Ssemwanga Buried With Money (Photos, Video) by cooljoe(m): 12:06pm On May 31, 2017
dat casket will be dug, or an attempt wee be made at least
Re: Ugandan Billionaire, Ivan Ssemwanga Buried With Money (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 31, 2017
...when money meets stupidity
Re: Ugandan Billionaire, Ivan Ssemwanga Buried With Money (Photos, Video) by IYANGBALI: 12:14pm On May 31, 2017
So no be only Nigeria mad people dey? Dem plenty for everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) / Bride And Groom Exchange Head-Wear At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos / Hausa Wedding Photos Going Viral Over Bizarre Bridal Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.