Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,303 members, 7,974,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:18 PM

Regina todorenko spoke about his admirer - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Regina todorenko spoke about his admirer (450 Views)

Actress Regina Daniels Rocks The Nigerian Jersey With Style In Latest Pics / Regina Daniels Share Her Cute Photo On Instagram / Actress Regina Askia Flaunts See-through Gown At Nollywood Event In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Regina todorenko spoke about his admirer by marieprom(f): 9:34am On May 31, 2017
And in a fresh interview, the presenter told us what passion happening in the relationship and why she is in no hurry to get married.

Popular TV presenter Regina todorenko, recently enraptured way in Cannes, constantly receiving questions about when she will marry and at what stage her relationship with Nikita by Trakinas.

And here is a fresh interview to the newspaper “KP in Ukraine” Regina todorenko told what passions are and how she loves using day parting.

“We really broke up the day before yesterday, but then got back together. We have everything happens very quickly. We have such a Spanish-Italian family – saucers flying around the apartment, I mirror, glass…”

The star 7 times proposed, admitted, as began her relationship with the beloved.

“We have a very positive story. We were friends for a very long time – about seven months. He was my lodger. In the summer I was away or on tour, we had concerts with the REAL group ON or home in Odessa for some time. At this period it was a pity and hand over the apartment, and to pay for it. And then it would need to look for housing, to pay the realtor, and I don’t like that. And then Nikita said to me: Hey, you don’t know anyone who rents an apartment. He then worked as a journalist on the New channel, and I offered to stay with me. Actually very comfortable – he paid your three thousand, I your. I went on tour, then came back, we lived together, talked, he told me his girls showed, I told him my boys, friends, friends… That’s podrujilis.”

Regina todorenko, the beauty of which is equal to a, sure that the secret of a strong relationship in that they initially started with friendship.

“I think the love that arises in the process of friendship, the most valuable. During the friendship you’re not covered with all sorts of masks, not flirting, not trying to seem prettier or better than you are. After all, at the first meeting, first date, we all try very hard to seem better. And we were horsing around, laughing, I was preparing some food, he ate something he cooked, I ate it… Happened, he washed my shoes. The nights we watched the shows. And there was no hint of sex. So we lived for seven months. And then it sort of happened by accident. I don’t know how. And now, 5 years.”

But despite the constant questions about the wedding, Regina married in a hurry.

“Yes, before even our wedding. Still so many things I want to do. We just want a very cool wedding, to boats, planes to our entire extended family gathered. And we have 200 people, and all of them need to move to the island. Yet at the wedding we didn’t earn.”

So while fans are left wondering, when is the wedding of Regina Todorenko and Nikita tracina.Read more at:http://www.marieprom.co.uk/pink-prom-dresses-uk | http://www.marieprom.co.uk/green-prom-dress
Re: Regina todorenko spoke about his admirer by Nobody: 9:35am On May 31, 2017
ha

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Birthday Party That Brought Davido And Other Celebrities To Abuja / Dgii World Of Hat / Throw Back Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.