Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,375 members, 7,950,793 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:16 PM

Let's Make New Acquaintance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Make New Acquaintance (520 Views)

"Lay On My Boobs, Let's Make Money Plans"nigeria Girl Shows Off Her Boob (photos / So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures / Let's Make Some Connection Guys. I Bet Ladies Will Win This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Make New Acquaintance by amokeme(f): 9:57am On May 31, 2017
I want to meet new people... converse, share great ideas to help each other grow in all aspects. And also, we can provide solutions to problem shared too.. anything is possible. And if solutions can't be provided, we just encourage ourselves.
I'll really appreciate it if more ladies are involved..

Mature minded people/comments please (I'm sorry if that sounded rude, just can't think of a more polite way to say it)
Thank you...

Someone suggested a whatapp group, I'll create a whatapp group if I get up to 10 numbers(that would mean people are interested)
So to everyone, if you are interested in the whatapp group, you can leave your number here and I'll add you. Or send it to this pin 592611BD for privacy concerned individuals..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Make New Acquaintance by Gmasterp(m): 10:06am On May 31, 2017
Interesting...
Re: Let's Make New Acquaintance by NevetsIbot(m): 10:25am On May 31, 2017
Lol.. This is Nl... Unreasonable people full ground
Re: Let's Make New Acquaintance by sneak3(m): 10:34am On May 31, 2017
Your signature is a serious deviate from the ideology in most ladies head.. Nice1

Back to ur topic, NL isn't d right place. We have so many irrationalities going on here.

A whatapps group of tested n trusted fellow will be more appropriate
Re: Let's Make New Acquaintance by Tracyomo(f): 10:35am On May 31, 2017
Ok I'm here for u
Re: Let's Make New Acquaintance by aragonchuks(m): 11:09am On May 31, 2017
amokeme:
I want to meet new people... converse, share great ideas to help each other grow in all aspects. And also, we can provide solutions to problem shared too.. anything is possible. And if solutions can't be provided, we just encourage ourselves.
I'll really appreciate it if more ladies are involved..

Reasonable people/comments please (I'm sorry if that sounded rude, just can't think of a more polite way to say it)
Thank you...

Hahahaha reasonable people where una dey make una come comment for her
Re: Let's Make New Acquaintance by amokeme(f): 11:39am On May 31, 2017
sneak3:
Your signature is a serious deviate from the ideology in most ladies head.. Nice1

Back to ur topic, NL isn't d right place. We have so many irrationalities going on here.

A whatapps group of tested n trusted fellow will be more appropriate
Yeah I know, but let's hope the reasonable few will locate us.
You can share any topic you want to talk about too...

And as to your whatapp suggestion. I'll create a whatapp group if I get up to 10 numbers(that would mean people are interested)
So to everyone, if you are interested in the whatapp group, you can leave your number here and I'll add you. Or send it to this pin 592611BD for privacy concerned individuals..
Is that fine?

1 Like

Re: Let's Make New Acquaintance by amokeme(f): 11:42am On May 31, 2017
Tracyomo:
Ok I'm here for u
Hi...Tracy, wink

(1) (Reply)

SEARCHING FR A Good Girl. No Slay Queen Please / 7 Ways To Build A Happy Marriage And Love Life / How To Make A Relationship Charming?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.