Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,104 members, 7,939,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:10 AM

My Pregnant Sister And Me – 18+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pregnant Sister And Me – 18+ (1326 Views)

My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents / S£X AS SHE TAUGHT ME…..(18+) / Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Pregnant Sister And Me – 18+ by gist212: 10:27am On May 31, 2017

I am a little boy of age 19. My family consists of my mom, my dad, and I have a married sister aged 24 now. She is living in Abuja. Last month my sister had given birth to a baby girl. And I haven’t seen the baby, since it was during my exam period.

It was my summer vacation and my mom asked me to go to my elder sister house to see the baby.

My sister was very beautiful after her childbirth. She was very big now. She was looking plump and looking like Kate winslet of Hollywood. It was when I went to my sister’s house her husband was going for a business tour. He told it is unfortunate that he would to leave and he asked me to stay with my sister for one month, so that I can help her in keeping the baby. My sister was also relieved when she saw me.

At the age of 19, during the time of adolescence I was eagerly watching my sister. Now my hormones have started working and I was seeing my sister in new manner.

My sister had good breasts. My sister’s boobs were very big that her blouse could not hold them and utmost they were showing their cleavage. Since my sister was feeding her baby, she was having big tits I think is full of milk. Her boobs I are like ripe mangoes. Also my sister has a very good backside too. Her buttocks were like water melons. While my elder sister was walking I can see her big globes of flesh giggle under her dress. They are very big so that it can be used as pillows.

Since my brother in law went out my sister and I were alone I was getting bored and I told my sister and she said “don’t worry brother I will entertain you as you like”. I can’t understand her words.

Sister told me that mom had told her over the phone about my visit and mom insisted me to study my lessons. So, sister advised me to study my lessons.

I was studying biology about female anatomy. I couldn’t understand anything. I asked my sister to help me. She asked me if I had seen any woman(s) nude. I replied “no sister”. she told me “so you don’t know anything about female anatomy, and want it to be taught. she asked “do you want to see from sister?.” I said “yes sister.” OK. Then I will teach you about a female’s body.

She told me first that a female’s body is like a luxury car. First my sister removed her saree palloo and showed me her boobs, which are very well packed, in her blouse. Showing her cleavage she told this is front bannet of your sister. A female is rated by this part.

Then she removed the blouse and I was seeing my own sister’s breasts in her lace bra, which showed her beautiful pink nipples. My heart was pounding and I was astonished by the size of my own sister’s milk jugs. She then asked me to remove her bra hooks. My hands were shivering when I touched my sister’s bra hooks; somehow I managed to remove, now my sexy sister turned around to show her amorous assets to her brother. Wow! What a site for her brother to view his own sister’s white fruits.

Now for explaining my sister told that these are called tits of a woman, they also call them as boobs, breasts. This part is equal to horn of a car.
Then she showed the pink nipples and said this is a your sister’s nipple and this is where all human beings have their first breakfast. Telling that she slowly pressed her nipples gently and small white fluid came. She told me it is your sister’s milk and you can have some after your lessons are over. She told this part is equal to head lights of a car.

She asked now “brother do you know that every women in earth, including your mom and sister have three under them. “I said “no sister.” she then said every girl’s body has three holy holes.

Saying this she removed her skirt and then asked me to remove her panties. I removed my sister’s panties with... Continue Reading

(1) (Reply)

Le#ked Video Just Look At What This Two Ca-ught Doing At The Side Of There CAR!! / Warri And Its Environs, A Male Lover, Dating Partner Needed / I Love This Beast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.