Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,854 members, 7,930,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 01:08 PM

7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships (38311 Views)

Different Ways Nigerian Girls React And Handle Relationship Break Ups. - Memes / What Should I Do To Take Away The Pain Of Break Up.. / BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 31, 2017
Frankgenius213:

what does it do? this watch u posted
if you steal it from me, you gonn pay up your fees, and maybe your rent
Re: 7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 31, 2017
ochobaba:
hmmm
Re: 7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships by solomix10(m): 9:36pm On May 31, 2017
KhaleesiAdaz:

Oga o condom can tear, break, comot and disappoint. Hope you kno that
i always double it.. We get wiser everyday dear
Re: 7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 31, 2017
pocohantas:
"I missed my period"...

Say the above and some guys will run out of your life faster than Usain Bolt. angry

Ladies, once he responds like this...just know the relationship is on battery saving mode. We'll search for it together dear, in the presence of your parents grin.
my gf just missed her's 2 weeks ago I didn't run like AAsafa Powell, but she refused to keep the pregnancy so I am contemplating ending things with her, cos she knew fully well am capable of taking a very good care of her and the baby. So what ya say ?
Re: 7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships by Nusdaniel10(m): 9:47pm On May 31, 2017
Jh0wsef:
1.. MONEY

2. MORRNEY

3. MOURNEY

girls have this problem

i love independent ladies..

you can't brag thrash about spending for her

Even girls wey their support their Guys

A BIG SHOUTOUT TO UNA smiley

Like my bae... I love u boo
Re: 7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships by pocohantas(f): 10:27pm On May 31, 2017
aurxtino:
my gf just missed her's 2 weeks ago I didn't run like AAsafa Powell, but she refused to keep the pregnancy so I am contemplating ending things with her, cos she knew fully well am capable of taking a very good care of her and the baby. So what ya say ?
What does she do?
Why unprotected sex?
Re: 7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships by Bizzyliss(m): 12:02am On Jun 01, 2017
kogreat77:
1, 2 & 6 are so on point
Re: 7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships by ochobaba(m): 5:17am On Jun 01, 2017
glowryhaa:
speechless
Re: 7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships by femi4: 5:41am On Jun 01, 2017
glowryhaa:
That is why I'll rather be single
You won't survive it. A woman naturally depends on man
Re: 7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
pocohantas:

What does she do?
Why unprotected sex?
She is a graduate, and i have payed for her to learn makeup while she wait to go for service in November, so I guess you can see the Irony of life, I love too much and girls tends to play me so much.
Re: 7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships by Frankgenius213: 10:08am On Jun 03, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
if you steal it from me, you gonn pay up your fees, and maybe your rent

what is this mumu saying.I asked one thing ur saying another
Re: 7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 03, 2017
Frankgenius213:

what is this mumu saying.I asked one thing ur saying another
sorry, im just tryna tell you whats worth
Re: 7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships by NwannekaUloma(f): 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2017
guywitzerogal:
wat about it
it's becoming one of the major reasons why people break up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend / What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? / Side Effect Of Being A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.