Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,089 members, 7,880,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:44 PM

Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) (61595 Views)

Burna Boy Honors Fela With Diamond Studded Multi-Million Naira Chain / Pretty Mike Feeding His Pet Snake 'Toke Makinwa' (Photo) / Fela Feeds 'Yakubu', His Pet Donkey Named After Yakubu Gowon (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by KemjikaEme: 4:07pm On May 31, 2017
ipodstinks:
Victim crier spotted. Mr Seun abeg we need ambulance to carry all these ppl o.
Proud to be part of a group that is intolerant to injustice,ignorance and double standards in Nigeria.
Far better than people that would rather remain in bondage even if freedom was handed to them on a platter of gold.
Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by ipodstinks: 4:08pm On May 31, 2017
steppins:

Actually, the shame should be yours.
Go to the thread on Biafra sit-at-home yesterday and see the way your brothers were begging for unity, like refugees begging for food. Lol
They were so afraid.
Yinmu, same old story. Freedom beggers.

1 Like

Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 31, 2017
KemjikaEme:

There are many Yoruba women married and sleeping with Igbo men. Come and see your sisters struggling to hook an Igboman.
When you make this sort of comments don't forget that it applies directly to you.
I can relate...I have fckkked nothing less than 300 yeeboe bitxhhhesss. Them too like dickkkkk eeeehh...Guy, visit every brothel in Lagos, port Harcourt, Abuja oo, yeeeboe bitfhessss dominate....
Even lamiidi kanu testified to the fact that Yeeeboe women are whores.. Why is like that? y'all need fasting and prayer...I know you're waiting for my diccck to drool over...
Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 31, 2017
Effiezynews:

Lol.. Quick to change mouth.. Laudable!!! Why can't you accept the fact that there are Igbo women out there that don't go on their backs before they get cash in hand...While you are busy hating,I'm genuinely working hard, 100percent legit..Okonjo Iweala, Chimamanda Achie ,Linda, Bella and a host of other hard working women are getting it the right way, and you still hate?? You keep bashing Igbo women but una men wan die untop our matter.. Give it a rest,it's cliche!!

Die waiting..A cheap commodity will have many buyers of course na. People will always go for the cheapest product and follow the path of least resistance...Kai...i remember as Chika take suck me that day.. a married yeeboe woman for that matter, all in a bid to taste an afonjaristic dicck...

3 Likes

Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:13pm On May 31, 2017
KingGBsky:

Who swear for you?
So you want to be the most stupid person on earth.
Well its your award go home with it.
ahahahahaah ahahahaahhaaahh.. Ahahahahaah hahaha.. E pain am die!!!!! But no liver to go jump inside river or front of trailer.. Either cowardice or anticipating to attempt developing Malaysia and China.. Either ways death dey wait u negro biafuroooooo grin cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by afamaustin(m): 4:13pm On May 31, 2017
Evablizin:
Lols abeg op you just made my day with this your post,donkey yakubu,please i get one cow and i want a name that start with B and ends with I op i need your assistance
u d fear.name it nw
Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by ipodstinks: 4:13pm On May 31, 2017
Effiezynews:

...But his name will forever be in the History books of Nigeria.. Something you may never achieve even if you lived in the afterlife.. I got to go to work.. Touche
E pain am

3 Likes

Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by KemjikaEme: 4:14pm On May 31, 2017
ColonelDrake:

I can relate...I have fckkked nothing less than 300 yeeboe bitxhhhesss. Them too like dickkkkk eeeehh...Guy, visit every brothel in Lagos, port Harcourt, Abuja oo, yeeeboe bitfhessss dominate....
Even lamiidi kanu testified to the fact that Yeeeboe women are whores.. Why is like that? y'all need fasting and prayer...I know you're waiting for my diccck to drool over...
My gender is not specified so how do assume one's gender and even offer your diick online.
Be careful and lest you come off as gay or an idiiot.
You gloat about slepping with Igbo women? What an achievement! Congratulations!
Yoruba women are also sleeping with Igbo men.
So what exactly is your point?
Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by ipodstinks: 4:17pm On May 31, 2017
intruxive:
lol, they will look for trouble. When we start given them some, they will now start crying that they want their own country grin guy how come u know them finish like this grin grin
Guy, you wicked ooo, you mean akpu n nsala poo eaters

5 Likes

Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by KissnThel: 4:26pm On May 31, 2017
I almost forgot d topic...nice donkey there...fela the great.... Cc Seun ...why can't we have one day without tribalistic texts all over d place
Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by kenex4ever(m): 4:27pm On May 31, 2017
lilytender:

This is the type of statements that made Awolowo to use over three million stubborn goats for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970.
betraying na una thing na. Till today, plus running of mouth.
Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by KingGBsky(m): 4:45pm On May 31, 2017
angry
Livefreeordieha:
ahahahahaah ahahahaahhaaahh.. Ahahahahaah hahaha.. E pain am die!!!!! But no liver to go jump inside river or front of trailer.. Either cowardice or anticipating to attempt developing Malaysia and China.. Either ways death dey wait u negro biafuroooooo grin cheesy grin

angry

angry
Livefreeordieha:

angry
Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by Sprumbaba: 4:48pm On May 31, 2017
conductor2:

Yawns. When you're done ranting over Ojukwu who is far greater than any hydraulic that ever lived, plunge your cone skull into that lagoon in front of your Ibadam brownroof IDP settlement.

You for check your house before you throw stones. The last time I checked, your city (Ipob city) is the dirtiest city in the Africa and top 5 dirtiest in the world.

Omo ale to fin owo osi juwe ile baba e.

6 Likes

Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by dpreacher92: 4:54pm On May 31, 2017
BABA Fela
Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by IBNgemini: 4:54pm On May 31, 2017
Na online yeebos and yooluba fit dey fight
When they meet tete-a-tete,na to dey put up feign smile

1 Like

Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by richie9093(m): 4:58pm On May 31, 2017
conductor2:

I don't know why this alagae nigga keeps quoting me. I'm not the one who flogged oduduwa out of the sky.

Dude, go and have breakfast and leave me alone.

Edited: The NL mods have have deleted my posts where I was plonking your cone skull. You don get luck today. grin

I hate getting into this tribal mudslinging you kids do all over Nairaland but today I'll come out and call you and your kind out.

You are abusing ewedu yet you idiots eat this garbage you call Abacha (meaning nonsense, just like the name depicts)

Can you see how you're displaying the stupidity of you and your​ lineage of over the internet?

I won't abuse your whole tribe because my best friend is Igbo, so I know there are stupid people across all tribes and religion; Instead I am just going to address you and the failures you call parents who didn't raise you up the right way. Oponu radarada oshi.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by hamzeiy: 5:40pm On May 31, 2017
steppins:
When an Igbo man named his dog Buhari, Yorubas were all over him.
Funny enough, they keep begging for unity in every Biafra threads, giving a million reasons why secession is a bad idea.
oga no body is stoping you from secession. but you dont xpect us to give it to you. you can come get it by force as you tried once b4 and stop the complains

3 Likes

Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by steppins: 5:42pm On May 31, 2017
EmeritusMbaM:

Shut up flat head, you all cried to the UN when Fashola deported many of you destitutes back to your dungeon, why not leave the SW since you hate them so much. You flee from your erosion ravaged region daily to the SW and you still making noise online.

We all support it, get lost and stop disgracing your family online.
Go back to your place. I've heard that one before.
The last time we did that, your people fought us for three years because they want us to be one.
Do you know how silly you guys sound when you say that?
You want igbos to be part of Nigeria and at the same time you want them gone. You can't have your cake and eat it.
Bunch of Dumbos.
Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 31, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Nobody gloats over a cheap article. The fact that you and every yoruba man boast about being with an Igbo woman clearly depicts that Igbo women are trophies. How many Black men boast about being with yoruba women. Nobody does that because there is no prestige in being with them. But many men out there want an igbo girlfriend or wife. Men are falling over themselves to be with an Igbo woman.
Similarily,you can't stop talking about Igbo women as they are your ultimate fantasies.

See how you consciously brought up igbo women in a thread about Fela.
The derogatory references to pussies and dicks is clear proof of your debased mindset.
This still doesn't change the fact that Yoruba women are lining up to date and marry igbo men.

http://www.cknnigeria.com/2014/03/igbos-now-produce-more-prostitutes-than.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw

1 Like

Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by steppins: 5:45pm On May 31, 2017
hamzeiy:

oga no body is stoping you from secession. but you dont xpect us to give it to you. you can come get it by force as you tried once b4 and stop the complains
Oh! We know you'll never give it cos your people are hopeless without us, but we'll get it anyway.
It's just a matter of time.
Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by femolii: 5:48pm On May 31, 2017
I don't just know the problem of Osus every thread u will see them they swear for u people(OSUS).
Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by steppins: 5:55pm On May 31, 2017
ipodstinks:
Yinmu, same old story. Freedom beggers.
Confirmed unity beggar. It's worse than fighting for freedom.
Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by Ganiyat72(f): 5:57pm On May 31, 2017
moorevic:
Really! why?
Hypocrisy
Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by Mccullum: 5:58pm On May 31, 2017
Omo Yoruba atata, I love your reply to that one of the flat head race and if he doesn't know ewedu is good and medicinal, tell him to go and do research on it.

6 Likes

Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 31, 2017
Effiezynews:

A wise man lives to fight another day.. Only cowards commit suicide.. Everyone knows FFK has always been, is and always will be obsessed with Igbo women's pu**y....From Stella, to Bianca to his "Snow white"! Chai! #obsessed FFK..
'cos that's the only thing they can offer
Re: Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 31, 2017
Effiezynews:

A wise man lives to fight another day.. Only cowards commit suicide.. Everyone knows FFK has always been, is and always will be obsessed with Igbo women's pu**y....From Stella, to Bianca to his "Snow white"! Chai! #obsessed FFK..
'cos that's the only thing they can offer and right now, I'm with ebere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Artistes With The Biggest Endorsements / Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland Loved Up In New Photo / Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.