Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,870 members, 7,945,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:14 AM

The Society Tends To Favour Women More Than The Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Society Tends To Favour Women More Than The Men (425 Views)

Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) / How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). / Why Are Women More Excited About Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Society Tends To Favour Women More Than The Men by dmgr(m): 1:12pm On May 31, 2017
Should we just assume it's nature's handy work that things has to be the way they are,and I think ever body can attest to what am talking about.

You see at various levels,which includes schools,banks,offices,even hospitals women tends to get in their way easily by acquiring favours in which its being gained by then easily without stress compared to men well am not try to say that men find it hard to get through somethings but theirs a way the society looks at women and give them that special treat.

what's are your own points of view on this?
Re: The Society Tends To Favour Women More Than The Men by RAFIC(m): 1:40pm On May 31, 2017
"what's are your own points of view on this?"

I fear your English more than I fear the point you were trying to make. You'll receive no favors until you work on that English of yours.
Re: The Society Tends To Favour Women More Than The Men by NevetsIbot(m): 3:05pm On May 31, 2017
.make an error in your post and watch all cambridge students come to correct your english.

For the bighead above me

(1) (Reply)

Integrity And Reliability / Top Things To Do When Life Frustrates You / Nicki Minaj Gets Angry Over A Triffle (back Stage Tour)video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.