Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,478 members, 7,978,555 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:14 AM

Headless Body Found In Rivers State At NTA Road (Disturbing Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Headless Body Found In Rivers State At NTA Road (Disturbing Photo) (34965 Views)

Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos / Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) / Unclad Headless Body Of A Woman In Enugu Discovered By Police (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headless Body Found In Rivers State At NTA Road (Disturbing Photo) by Chadotik: 4:12pm On May 31, 2017
Diobu, Eagle Island, Ada George Road, Obiri Ikwere axis and Rumuokoro, Emohua and Bomu. These areas are dead end in Rivers State.

3 Likes

Re: Headless Body Found In Rivers State At NTA Road (Disturbing Photo) by jaymejate: 4:12pm On May 31, 2017
jesu oluwa o!
Re: Headless Body Found In Rivers State At NTA Road (Disturbing Photo) by branchsean014: 4:12pm On May 31, 2017
Opportunity is missed by most ppl each day causing you kept doubting my fixed game,today fixed out odd 150.view won ticket for delight doubting Thomas's.

Re: Headless Body Found In Rivers State At NTA Road (Disturbing Photo) by ekensi01: 4:13pm On May 31, 2017
Yorubas and killing,ritual,charms etc chai cant help it.
Re: Headless Body Found In Rivers State At NTA Road (Disturbing Photo) by SirToby(m): 4:13pm On May 31, 2017
obitee69:
ZOOgeria
STFU.
Re: Headless Body Found In Rivers State At NTA Road (Disturbing Photo) by yaki84: 4:15pm On May 31, 2017
priceaction:
Rivers of blood ,rivers of death, rivers of wike--d
hamburger wey die for lagos, the lagos tout abeg na HIV kill am?

1 Like

Re: Headless Body Found In Rivers State At NTA Road (Disturbing Photo) by agabusta: 4:18pm On May 31, 2017
And they even took his shoes afterwards.
Re: Headless Body Found In Rivers State At NTA Road (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 31, 2017
yaki84:

hamburger wey die for lagos, the lagos tout abeg na HIV kill am?

Na wetin eyes dey Find, e go see, that one buy him own death. The truth is that rivers state is too bloody naturally.
Re: Headless Body Found In Rivers State At NTA Road (Disturbing Photo) by Kwinolly(f): 4:22pm On May 31, 2017
grin it luks heady
Re: Headless Body Found In Rivers State At NTA Road (Disturbing Photo) by sekundosekundo: 4:22pm On May 31, 2017
Franzinni:
I have seen it all.... I am afraid I am beginning to lack empathy when I see things like this,

because it is slowly being engraved into my subconscious to not be shocked at the level of barbarism the human race is capable of.

The people that did this... Do they sleep at night?

When they get caught the first thing out of their mouth is "nah devil"...

I just give up on humanity... And I pray for the future of this country Nigeria because the breed of youths that we have today can do ANYTHING for perceived success.

We ALL will one day be lifeless like that body in that picture... Only time can tell.

The op is another lie Mohammed. The head of that man is inside the hole on the wall. Zoom it and see.

3 Likes

Re: Headless Body Found In Rivers State At NTA Road (Disturbing Photo) by wizod(m): 4:25pm On May 31, 2017
Check well, d guy's head is in d block or i didn't view it well
Re: Headless Body Found In Rivers State At NTA Road (Disturbing Photo) by Edu3Again: 4:26pm On May 31, 2017
sekundosekundo:
Op, you can lie for Africa o

I zoomed it and observed that the head is in the block.

Kudos for that, on further analysis NO BLOOD
Re: Headless Body Found In Rivers State At NTA Road (Disturbing Photo) by wink2015(m): 4:26pm On May 31, 2017
And Governor Wike is giving state award to Goodluck Jonathan, Tonye Graham Douglas, Diette Spiff, Patience Jonathan, Joseph Yobo etc at a time beheading of resident is taking place in Rivers state.

It was the Government of Rotimi Amaechi and Wike that brought this senseless killing during the time of governor Ada George and Peter Odili Rivers state never encounter this ritual style of killing.

I know that beheading takes place in Northern Nigeria,Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Afghanistan, Tunisia etc but it is strange for such act to occur in Rivers state ( Southern Nigeria.)

Both Ex-governor Amaechi and Governor Wike should be taken to the world court in the Hague for trials.
Re: Headless Body Found In Rivers State At NTA Road (Disturbing Photo) by sod09(m): 4:26pm On May 31, 2017
INTROVERT:

Your brain is a unicorn... grin
Yours is capricorn
if u don't get the joke grin
Re: Headless Body Found In Rivers State At NTA Road (Disturbing Photo) by Jabioro: 4:26pm On May 31, 2017
When will talk now they would ask us to bring the head and leave the neck behind ..Wike is monster in disguised in human form.. Those who are praising him are the same people benefiting from this daily dastard act in Port Harcourt
Re: Headless Body Found In Rivers State At NTA Road (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 31, 2017
Emmyloaded:
According to a facebook source, Don Uranta he called it a New ORDER in rivers state

He Wrote

"This is the new ORDER in Rivers state. Woke this morning, this is what I saw about 20 metres away from my gate. Children going to school watching headless body. This is the least we need to leave in the consciousness of our children knowing too well that they are highly impressionable. I want to use this opportunity to call on Rivers state Government to wake up to their responsibility - To ensure the security of life and property"

Sourc: http://www.emmyloaded.com.ng/another-headless-body-found-dead-in-rivers-state-at-nta-road-port-harcourt-photos/

Who ensures security, state or federal? Is its the O.C SARS who threatened to shoot Wike or the ComPol who is doing the bidding of Amaechi.

Borrow sense, Don Uranta.
Re: Headless Body Found In Rivers State At NTA Road (Disturbing Photo) by Franzinni: 4:27pm On May 31, 2017
sekundosekundo:

The op is another lie Mohammed. The head of that man is inside the hole on the wall. Zoom it and see.

Just checked you are most likely very right... It looks like he stuck his head inside a hole in the base of the wall and he looks headless... Who let this thing on front page self?
Re: Headless Body Found In Rivers State At NTA Road (Disturbing Photo) by seguno2: 4:28pm On May 31, 2017
sod09:
rivers.....wike is working

Is Wike in charge of the police force?
Look before you leap.
Think before you talk.
Re: Headless Body Found In Rivers State At NTA Road (Disturbing Photo) by sekundosekundo: 4:31pm On May 31, 2017
Franzinni:
bro I done zoom am.... Didn't see.... But how is it in the hole? That hole small o

Can he be beheaded without blood stains on his cloth?.
Re: Headless Body Found In Rivers State At NTA Road (Disturbing Photo) by yaki84: 4:33pm On May 31, 2017
priceaction:

Na wetin eyes dey Find, e go see, that one buy him own death. The truth is that rivers state is too bloody naturally.
its bloody for the cultists, evil politicians that belong to one cult group or the other.
My younger bro is thr, n he isnt complaining.
I gat frnds thr, them no dream of relocating cos of these daily news, because them the mind their own biznez.

1 Like

Re: Headless Body Found In Rivers State At NTA Road (Disturbing Photo) by Wizywiz(m): 4:36pm On May 31, 2017
Op. Pls can u be more specific.. Where in nta road? because I can't figure out anywhere in nta road that looks like this road u posted moreover I live at nta road. No such news. Pls be more specific otherwise stop spreading harmful gossips/ rumours.. Be warned!!!

1 Like

Re: Headless Body Found In Rivers State At NTA Road (Disturbing Photo) by CioAngels(f): 4:36pm On May 31, 2017
Emmy25:
Oh my God. What is this world turning into. So scary?
Or, What is Nigeria/Nigerians Leaders turning to?
Re: Headless Body Found In Rivers State At NTA Road (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 31, 2017
AbiolaFawole:
The second time in 6 days in Rivers

Elections havent even started, heads are missing everyday.
Re: Headless Body Found In Rivers State At NTA Road (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 31, 2017
rivers state police command or rivers state govt?
Re: Headless Body Found In Rivers State At NTA Road (Disturbing Photo) by bewla(m): 4:45pm On May 31, 2017
INTROVERT:
cry cry cry
I follow u
Re: Headless Body Found In Rivers State At NTA Road (Disturbing Photo) by Josmila(m): 4:45pm On May 31, 2017
Nothing festers in Rivers State more than cultism. I have friends who don't go home for fear of being lynched.

It's not even elections yet, and headless bodies are sprouting. I dread that state.
Re: Headless Body Found In Rivers State At NTA Road (Disturbing Photo) by Josmila(m): 4:47pm On May 31, 2017
Chadotik:
Diobu, Eagle Island, Ada George Road, Obiri Ikwere axis and Rumuokoro, Emohua and Bomu. These areas are dead end in Rivers State.

Real!
Re: Headless Body Found In Rivers State At NTA Road (Disturbing Photo) by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:47pm On May 31, 2017
Fake.....Photo edit pic not done properly
Re: Headless Body Found In Rivers State At NTA Road (Disturbing Photo) by bewla(m): 4:49pm On May 31, 2017
[quote author=INTROVERT post=57059632] cry cry cry[/quote)
Re: Headless Body Found In Rivers State At NTA Road (Disturbing Photo) by bewla(m): 4:51pm On May 31, 2017
Wizywiz:
Op. Pls can u be more specific.. Where in nta road? because I can't figure out anywhere in nta road that looks like this road u posted moreover I live at nta road. No such news. Pls be more specific otherwise stop spreading harmful gossips/ rumours.. Be warned!!!
is he lai brother
Re: Headless Body Found In Rivers State At NTA Road (Disturbing Photo) by newslifeop: 4:51pm On May 31, 2017
Ha
Re: Headless Body Found In Rivers State At NTA Road (Disturbing Photo) by Sirpaul(m): 4:52pm On May 31, 2017
well said bro
sod09:
rivers.....wike is working

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Yahoo Boy Spotted Stealing Panties From A Building (Video) / Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Boy For Killing His 18-Year-Old Girlfriend In Edo / Nigeria Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Money From Commercial Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.