Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,488 members, 7,964,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:38 AM

Jama’atu Nasril Islam Slams NYSC For Opening Orientation Camps During Ramadan - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Jama’atu Nasril Islam Slams NYSC For Opening Orientation Camps During Ramadan (20233 Views)

COVID-19: NYSC Mulls Reopening Of Orientation Camps After Lockdown / How To Locate All The NYSC Orientation Camps For 2019 Batch B Stream 1 / Photos From Recent NYSC Camps Carnival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jama’atu Nasril Islam Slams NYSC For Opening Orientation Camps During Ramadan by Sirpaul(m): 3:48pm On May 31, 2017
..........................who to blame.....
Re: Jama’atu Nasril Islam Slams NYSC For Opening Orientation Camps During Ramadan by ehissi(m): 3:48pm On May 31, 2017
Lubbish! What type of Something is THAT?

Why don't they postpone the signing and reading of the budget? In short, the doctor taking kia of General Cassandra in London should be allowed to take "off-day" till Ramadan is over.......

Nonsense and Ingredient, the last I checked, we are a secular state, that type of witchcraft should stop henceforth.

Nonsense and Ingredient....... angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jama’atu Nasril Islam Slams NYSC For Opening Orientation Camps During Ramadan by BlessedImage(m): 3:48pm On May 31, 2017
Gradually turning into a reality, Islamizing of the Zoo
Re: Jama’atu Nasril Islam Slams NYSC For Opening Orientation Camps During Ramadan by Iseoluwani: 3:48pm On May 31, 2017
I give up

RABBITS FOR SALE

Re: Jama’atu Nasril Islam Slams NYSC For Opening Orientation Camps During Ramadan by Xbee007(m): 3:49pm On May 31, 2017
Aroh48:
Religion of pieces. What concerns Ramadan and NYSC orientation. Must everything be base on religion in Nigeria?
Before you spew hatred, remember they are human being like you and me. The same blood flows in your vein. Emphatise with them and if you have nothing useful to add just ignore this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Jama’atu Nasril Islam Slams NYSC For Opening Orientation Camps During Ramadan by LydayBobo(m): 3:50pm On May 31, 2017
Nigeria is a secular state, we can open camp even during Lent or Egungun festival. Please no one should bring religion into NYSC exercise. Our oversabi too much

11 Likes

Re: Jama’atu Nasril Islam Slams NYSC For Opening Orientation Camps During Ramadan by HonNze: 3:51pm On May 31, 2017
All dis our Muslim brothers are sick. So because of fasting u put d govt activities on hold.
Get sense!

11 Likes

Re: Jama’atu Nasril Islam Slams NYSC For Opening Orientation Camps During Ramadan by chronique(m): 3:52pm On May 31, 2017
Divide Nigeria, give the muslims their own country and allow them do whatever they like there and see the rest of Nigeria prosper and progress at neck breaking speed.

8 Likes

Re: Jama’atu Nasril Islam Slams NYSC For Opening Orientation Camps During Ramadan by Franzinni: 3:52pm On May 31, 2017
Praise Jesus and Allah Akbar.....

I didn't have to swear an oat to be able to comment on this one...

The truth is I have nothing to say... Let me check the next thread...

6 Likes

Re: Jama’atu Nasril Islam Slams NYSC For Opening Orientation Camps During Ramadan by Michel2013: 3:52pm On May 31, 2017
why is nigeria moslims so hypocritical? they should first boycott their businesses until the end of ramandan.
nonsense!

11 Likes

Re: Jama’atu Nasril Islam Slams NYSC For Opening Orientation Camps During Ramadan by jamace(m): 3:52pm On May 31, 2017
Arrant nonsense!
This is one of the reasons I support the redefinition of this goddamned concoction, called Nigeria.

Of what benefit is religion to us in this present day Nigeria? None! Religion in Nigeria today is pure hypocrisy!

2 Likes

Re: Jama’atu Nasril Islam Slams NYSC For Opening Orientation Camps During Ramadan by MENELIK1: 3:52pm On May 31, 2017
IJOBA2:
SKULL MINERS FROM THE WASTE WILL SOON BE HERE TO DEFEND THEIR MUSLIM MASTERS.

Osu, you only don't mine skulls for rituals (Otokoto) you also eat the rest. Cannibals from red mud thatch roof republic.
Re: Jama’atu Nasril Islam Slams NYSC For Opening Orientation Camps During Ramadan by do4luv14(m): 3:53pm On May 31, 2017
hezy4real01:
Some things are not just right! so because the fasting is on the whole NYSC should be put on hold haba.... why not say the Muslim brother should enroll after the fasting...

correct you have said it all,
and besides, the Muslim bro will even decide to go Ramadan or not

1 Like

Re: Jama’atu Nasril Islam Slams NYSC For Opening Orientation Camps During Ramadan by kjhova(m): 3:54pm On May 31, 2017
I'd tell the Jama'atu Nasril blokes to go and sit their fat behinds down. I haven't seen one Muslima around me complain about NYSC or Army training during ramadan and this less than 20 misfits are trying to brew a storm in a tea cup!

Don't devout muslims observing ramadan play in FIFA/CAF football tourneys? Don't they go to war? Don't they go to work?

If the leader of Jama'atu is invited to Abuja to pick up N10Million, will ramadan stop him from hitting the road faster than Usain Bolt??

All of Dubai are also observing ramadan as we speak and the citizens are up and about growing their national wealth while this loafer expects muslims to fold up in hunger pangs here like they are the most pius faithfuls on Earth.

8 Likes

Re: Jama’atu Nasril Islam Slams NYSC For Opening Orientation Camps During Ramadan by wizod(m): 3:55pm On May 31, 2017
Fault finding religious group in a confused country ruled by a confused presidiot

1 Like

Re: Jama’atu Nasril Islam Slams NYSC For Opening Orientation Camps During Ramadan by abbey621(m): 3:55pm On May 31, 2017
With all due respect, the Sultan should keep shut, government and public operations are not subjected to religious sentiments! I could understand an exemption for those observing Ramadan such as ability to cook and modified activities but total closure....nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Jama’atu Nasril Islam Slams NYSC For Opening Orientation Camps During Ramadan by iluvpomo(m): 3:55pm On May 31, 2017
What's the point of fasting if you do not do any work?? Fasting + lying down in bed = waste of time.

4 Likes

Re: Jama’atu Nasril Islam Slams NYSC For Opening Orientation Camps During Ramadan by serikigoro: 3:55pm On May 31, 2017
stop trying to bully others with your religion. That's why other region request to be separate. A country that recognizes no state religion according to its constitution yet, some power hungry people go through the back door to introduce religion into state affairs thru sharia law. Keep harrassing others with your religion. Yet if they say they want to leave you wont let them. Never mind anyways you will soon have your sharia state where you can declare holiday for six months. Like your emir told you the entire muslim world has moved on but you guys in northern nigeria are still deep in poverty and illiteracy. Why dont you guys stop going to the office during ramadan to sign all those chuachua cheques during ramadan? oh I see fasting does not stop stealing of government money.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jama’atu Nasril Islam Slams NYSC For Opening Orientation Camps During Ramadan by OlaDapxon(m): 3:55pm On May 31, 2017
because girls bumbum go dey show. angry undecided
Re: Jama’atu Nasril Islam Slams NYSC For Opening Orientation Camps During Ramadan by Lilimax(f): 3:56pm On May 31, 2017
If I talk now dem go say I be religious fanatic embarassed
Re: Jama’atu Nasril Islam Slams NYSC For Opening Orientation Camps During Ramadan by nNEOo(m): 3:56pm On May 31, 2017
does that fool think they are all in the RELIGION OF PEACE?...

better go and continue hitting your HEAD on HARD ROCK

3 Likes

Re: Jama’atu Nasril Islam Slams NYSC For Opening Orientation Camps During Ramadan by IJOBA2: 3:58pm On May 31, 2017
MENELIK1:

Osu, you only don't mine skulls for rituals (Otokoto) you also eat the rest. Cannibals from red mud thatch roof republic.
I TALK AMgrin AFONJA MUSLIM IS ALREADY HERE TO DEFEND HIS Fulani SLAVE MASTERS

5 Likes

Re: Jama’atu Nasril Islam Slams NYSC For Opening Orientation Camps During Ramadan by kevoh(m): 3:59pm On May 31, 2017
mtcheeew! angry If I talk my mind on this yama yama Jama'tu Islam now, the fast-banning mods will not waste time, in throwing the ban.
Re: Jama’atu Nasril Islam Slams NYSC For Opening Orientation Camps During Ramadan by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 31, 2017
When should they now open it, Dec 25th. Idiots

Re: Jama’atu Nasril Islam Slams NYSC For Opening Orientation Camps During Ramadan by koolguy88(m): 4:01pm On May 31, 2017
You are crazy. Is this the first time Nigeria graduates are doing their NYSC orientation during ramadan.
I fear una ooo

2 Likes

Re: Jama’atu Nasril Islam Slams NYSC For Opening Orientation Camps During Ramadan by ephi321(f): 4:04pm On May 31, 2017
koolguy88:
You are crazy. Is this the first time Nigeria graduates are doing their NYSC orientation during ramadan.
I fear una ooo

Good question. Why is it an issue now?

2 Likes

Re: Jama’atu Nasril Islam Slams NYSC For Opening Orientation Camps During Ramadan by SalamRushdie: 4:10pm On May 31, 2017
I stand with JNI here , how does the NYC expect those observing fast to go through the rigorous physical activities at the camps, NYC should learn to schedule camp dates properly because things like this are signs of very poor planning
Re: Jama’atu Nasril Islam Slams NYSC For Opening Orientation Camps During Ramadan by GuntersChain(m): 4:11pm On May 31, 2017
Not only army recruitment and nysc they can as well tell all Moslem faithful to stop work till after Ramadan fast, it might as well affect there performance at there various places of work, come to think of it.

5 Likes

Re: Jama’atu Nasril Islam Slams NYSC For Opening Orientation Camps During Ramadan by peter0071(m): 4:11pm On May 31, 2017
Nigeria is not an islamic state.... so please lets not start complicating issues here

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Class And Second Class Upper Students / Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.