Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,755 members, 7,879,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:20 PM

Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Matriculates At NOUN (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Matriculates At NOUN (Photos) (55989 Views)

Bayelsa Medical Varsity Takes Off, Matriculates 208 Students In Nine Programmes / Chief Serekara Winima Matriculates At Ken Saro Wiwa Polytechnic (Photo) / Kirikiri Inmate Enrolls For Phd In Criminology At NOUN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Matriculates At NOUN (Photos) by zidek(m): 9:02pm On May 31, 2017
All the single ladies bcareful with that guy with beards n weavon on his head!
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Matriculates At NOUN (Photos) by cuteralph101(m): 9:15pm On May 31, 2017
Choiszman:
Famous Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman, Queen Nonyerem Okafor has taken to her Facebook page to share pictures of her matriculation ceremony.

The 29-year-old recently gained admission into the National Open University of Nigeria,NOUN to study Political science.

Shared on PalmGossip @ www.palmchatnow.com

igbo girls n hairs be like 5 and 6
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Matriculates At NOUN (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 9:35pm On May 31, 2017
Congratz to her.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Matriculates At NOUN (Photos) by jerry19(m): 9:59pm On May 31, 2017
d lady voice is just like a man voice too........
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Matriculates At NOUN (Photos) by oblaak(m): 12:33am On Jun 01, 2017
blackberlin:

You obviously think university education is just about reading books. It's also about developing character. I was only thinking aloud by the way, cos some universities do not tolerate this thing.
Sharrap there. You are yet to gain admission into the university and you are here stating standards.
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Matriculates At NOUN (Photos) by Juniorbuba(m): 1:27am On Jun 01, 2017
Chai

Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Matriculates At NOUN (Photos) by Nedlog(m): 1:30am On Jun 01, 2017
5 businesses you can engage yourself with in the university and still come out with wonderful grades..
log on to www.eruditeworks..com to see more.
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Matriculates At NOUN (Photos) by martinsfm(m): 2:19am On Jun 01, 2017
*unkempt
oshe11:
Igbos come n Carry ur property....

Chaiiiiii......

She belike nightmare, so unkept n pukish....

She come huge join again with no shape.....
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Matriculates At NOUN (Photos) by sunshineV(f): 2:23am On Jun 01, 2017
Which kind of Bobbi bi this

Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Matriculates At NOUN (Photos) by oshe11: 3:36am On Jun 01, 2017
martinsfm:
*unkempt
tanx
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Matriculates At NOUN (Photos) by joenor(m): 9:00am On Jun 01, 2017
Oh I see, you be MFM member. grin
crazyABO:
I will support her spiritually wink
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Matriculates At NOUN (Photos) by crazyABO(m): 9:10am On Jun 01, 2017
joenor:
Oh I see, you be MFM member. grin
noo I b DBN member tongue
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Matriculates At NOUN (Photos) by Aragon: 11:36am On Jun 01, 2017
blackberlin:

There's hair removal cream, she's not the only woman with beards, its very prevalent in the south east. No excuses for appearing rough. How come she was also showing off the one on her chest?

She just wants to be popular for the wrong reasons.

This is no ordinary type of facial hair that some female have which can be removed as suggested. This is something more. Use Google and you will understand what I am saying. She is not showing off hair on her chest, she is just trying to be a normal girl like her mates despite her condition. She is a brave girl
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Matriculates At NOUN (Photos) by Aragon: 11:41am On Jun 01, 2017
absoluteSuccess:

Sadist, she is happier than you at this moment. NOUN did not made her popular, but her uniqueness and self-acceptance. I wander what you will do if you are in her shoe.

She's a very positive woman.

Thanks for your post. People should use Google and educate themselves more before commenting on issues they know so little about
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Matriculates At NOUN (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
Aragon:

This is no ordinary type of facial hair that some female have which can be removed as suggested. This is something more. Use Google and you will understand what I am saying. She is not showing off hair on her chest, she is just trying to be a normal girl like her mates despite her condition. She is a brave girl

Thats why she's also showing her chest hair? Please stop supporting public foolishness. Its indecent, period!
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Matriculates At NOUN (Photos) by Nedlog(m): 1:19am On Jun 03, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Universities and Polytechnics In Photos / Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. / Get JAMB 2014/2015 Direct Entry Card Online!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.