Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

How 2 Ladies Stole My 2 Iphones With My Wallet Containing 50k Last Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How 2 Ladies Stole My 2 Iphones With My Wallet Containing 50k Last Night (795 Views)

She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? / Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How 2 Ladies Stole My 2 Iphones With My Wallet Containing 50k Last Night by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:39pm On May 31, 2017
Though i am not complaining too much, i just wonder why some ladies will stoop so low to steal instead of telling me what they need. I can readily provide for their needs.

Here is my sad story though i am not complaining ( how much is iphone sef)..

After partying so hard last night, i decided to cool my body with two biatches in a hotel nearby.. I dnt wanna mention any name.

After sucking, fingerin.g, fuccking and all that, i then decided to take my bath. After taking my bath, i came back inside the room. Lo and behold, i found no living thing in the room, my two iphones were gone. My wallet containing 50k was gone too. I didnt know what to do. Thank goodness i had my friend's digits off head. I had to visit the nearest phone boot to call him to come and pick me up.

Some biatches aint loyal. I will buy new iphone when i get back home. I am using my friend's phone to brows right now.

Lala move this to fp. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How 2 Ladies Stole My 2 Iphones With My Wallet Containing 50k Last Night by offishialpablo: 2:41pm On May 31, 2017
what's ur aim in diz lifr sadwhat's ur aim in diz lifr
Re: How 2 Ladies Stole My 2 Iphones With My Wallet Containing 50k Last Night by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:45pm On May 31, 2017
offishialpablo:
what's ur aim in diz lifr sadwhat's ur aim in diz lifr
go school una no gree.. Na to dey post mumu sentence una sabi.. Nawa
Re: How 2 Ladies Stole My 2 Iphones With My Wallet Containing 50k Last Night by bamdly(m): 2:50pm On May 31, 2017
is dat all
Re: How 2 Ladies Stole My 2 Iphones With My Wallet Containing 50k Last Night by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:50pm On May 31, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
Some biatches aint loyal. I will buy new iphone when i get back home. I am using my friend's phone to brows right now.

What a damn fool you are:
A) you pick some wh0re from the street, and while in the hotel you let your wallet and phone with them, while going to the toilet?! Are you a damn learner?! Were you a virgin before you met them?! You are lucky you dont own a damn car because they would have Stole that too, mtschewwww!

B) you actually expect these biatches to be loyal to a man who is paying to abuse them?!?! These are wh0res, and they are only loyal to MONEY.. Foolishly thinking that they have any respect for your kind, further confirm that you must be a virgin.

C) rule #1: NEVER trust any biatches you pick up from club/streets/online dating etc....
Re: How 2 Ladies Stole My 2 Iphones With My Wallet Containing 50k Last Night by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 31, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

A) you pick some wh0re from the street, and while in the hotel you let your wallet and phone with them, while going to the toilet?! Are you a damn learner?! Were you a virgin before you met them?! You are lucky you dont own a damn car because they would have Stole that too, mtschewwww!

B) you actually expect these biatches to be loyal to a man who is paying to abuse them?!?! These are wh0res, and they are only loyal to MONEY.. Foolishly thinking that they have any respect for your kind, further confirm that you must be a virgin.

C) rule #1: NEVER trust any biatches you pick up from club/streets/online dating etc....

You actually believed the bullshìt story? Woah

1 Like

Re: How 2 Ladies Stole My 2 Iphones With My Wallet Containing 50k Last Night by mrtomola(m): 2:58pm On May 31, 2017
Wait a minute! Let me ask the oracle if this OP is saying the truth....Whoever believes this OP story is in O.Y.O case...

1 Like

Re: How 2 Ladies Stole My 2 Iphones With My Wallet Containing 50k Last Night by oldfoolnigger(m): 2:59pm On May 31, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

I started ruling Nigeria right from when I were in the womb.

u can believe that too.
that yeye nlder,holywahala don spoil this forum with lies.I no blame op
Re: How 2 Ladies Stole My 2 Iphones With My Wallet Containing 50k Last Night by Oyindidi(f): 3:00pm On May 31, 2017
Keep dreaming
Re: How 2 Ladies Stole My 2 Iphones With My Wallet Containing 50k Last Night by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 31, 2017
Too many 'I'.. undecided
Re: How 2 Ladies Stole My 2 Iphones With My Wallet Containing 50k Last Night by offishialpablo: 3:07pm On May 31, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
go school una no gree.. Na to dey post mumu sentence una sabi.. Nawa
person no fit blow in peace....haba
Re: How 2 Ladies Stole My 2 Iphones With My Wallet Containing 50k Last Night by Daniel2289(m): 3:08pm On May 31, 2017
False story..
Re: How 2 Ladies Stole My 2 Iphones With My Wallet Containing 50k Last Night by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 31, 2017
nawa.com
Re: How 2 Ladies Stole My 2 Iphones With My Wallet Containing 50k Last Night by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 31, 2017
ok

Re: How 2 Ladies Stole My 2 Iphones With My Wallet Containing 50k Last Night by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 31, 2017
Joblessness angry
Re: How 2 Ladies Stole My 2 Iphones With My Wallet Containing 50k Last Night by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 31, 2017
I know u lying but kwantinue..its ur data

1 Like

Re: How 2 Ladies Stole My 2 Iphones With My Wallet Containing 50k Last Night by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 31, 2017
The nearest phone booth?? Do pple still run phone call service??

What kinda guy wallet can take 50pces of Nigerian currency notes??

You need to hook me up with that kinda wallet..

1 Like

Re: How 2 Ladies Stole My 2 Iphones With My Wallet Containing 50k Last Night by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 31, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
Though i am not complaining too much, i just wonder why some ladies will stoop so low to steal instead of telling me what they need. I can readily provide for their needs.

Here is my sad story though i am not complaining ( how much is iphone sef)..

After partying so hard last night, i decided to cool my body with two biatches in a hotel nearby.. I dnt wanna mention any name.

After sucking, fingerin.g, fuccking and all that, i then decided to take my bath. After taking my bath, i came back inside the room. Lo and behold, i found no living thing in the room, my two iphones were gone. My wallet containing 50k was gone too. I didnt know what to do. Thank goodness i had my friend's digits off head. I had to visit the nearest phone boot to call him to come and pick me up.

You left your "two iphone" and a wallet containing 50k with two prostitutes you don't even know? what a fabricated Story lol

1 Like

Re: How 2 Ladies Stole My 2 Iphones With My Wallet Containing 50k Last Night by Mimzyy(f): 4:32pm On May 31, 2017
grin
Re: How 2 Ladies Stole My 2 Iphones With My Wallet Containing 50k Last Night by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 31, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Save your advice and go through His profile grin
Re: How 2 Ladies Stole My 2 Iphones With My Wallet Containing 50k Last Night by Dsampler: 4:51pm On May 31, 2017
This guy needs to be closer to God.
If he were in Church that day, that moment, he won't be in a room with these "working" women. After all, you can't be in 2 places at the same time.

(1) (Reply)

Have Ever Dated A Tomboy? Share Your Experience / Ladies, Who Is The Odd One Out?? / Guys That Get Hard In Public Transport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.