Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,760 members, 7,889,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:30 PM

Cult Worship, Witchcraft and Christianity Destroying The Human Race. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cult Worship, Witchcraft and Christianity Destroying The Human Race. (947 Views)

Ekpenyong Akom Killed In Calabar Cult War / Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) / Those Destroying The Naira Won’t Spend Their Loot — Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cult Worship, Witchcraft and Christianity Destroying The Human Race. by KingSango(m): 3:40pm On May 31, 2017
Yes, many Africans are apart of the Illuminati by joining various cults that Europeans started centuries ago. Many pastors, priests, politicians, movie stars, musicians, military, etc, are involved in secret societies. These societies didn't start in Africa but were brought to Africa by the Arabs, Europeans and Jews enslavers. Just like in America our liberation movement is heavily infiltrated by cult members of African Americans. These African Americans are not our brothers and sisters but the brothers and sisters to the White Supremacist. Sacrificing their own people isn't considered racial treachery because their family is the cult they belong to not the African race in Diaspora. I was under the impression I was the only one who understood this crazy phenomenon of cults and witchcraft is preventing African liberation and responsible for our misery. Please note they all practice sodomy so homosexual pedophiles are running the entire world.

Evil African Diaspora cults and Nigerian: https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

1 Share

Re: Cult Worship, Witchcraft and Christianity Destroying The Human Race. by whitebeard(m): 3:49pm On May 31, 2017
Lemme call shekau(BH leader) killing is his specialty..!

1 Like

Re: Cult Worship, Witchcraft and Christianity Destroying The Human Race. by KingSango(m): 10:20pm On May 31, 2017
The list of Illuminati groups which includes the Christian Church and Catholic and Jewish. Ase.

1 Share

Re: Cult Worship, Witchcraft and Christianity Destroying The Human Race. by KingSango(m): 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
Please wake up African world because you forgotten who you are! Ase. Love, Sango.

1 Share

Re: Cult Worship, Witchcraft and Christianity Destroying The Human Race. by KingSango(m): 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
Greetings, These brothers may have good intentions, Irritated Genie and Dr. Umar Johnson, but they are doomed to fail. They are taking the easy path by not mentioning the faces and names involved in the pedophile movement. I do commend Irritated Genie for coining the term, "Homophile", which shows the connection between sodomites and pedophiles, they are one in the same. Yet I have to disagree with his approach, Irritated Genie and Dr. Umar, fail to mention the cults that are involved in spreading sodomy throughout the world and Diaspora. There are millions of African Americans involved in these European sodomite cults, i.e societies of sodomy and pedophilia. These cults choose new members based upon family history, first choice are homosexuals who can hide it, then the unorothodox Christian who believes Almighty God, their Jesus, will forgive all even abominations. These are the ones selected for sodomite and pedophile cults. The Black Church, or Church period, is a conversion ground to gather children, molest them, and get them early to convert them into these cults later. There is a sodomite cult which runs a hierarchy within the Church. Christianity is a sodomite religion, the God of Christianity, "Serapis Cristos" is a sodomite pedophile, whose real name was Caesar Ptolemy I Soter, the Emperor who conquered Lower Egypt. These nasty Europeans brought Christianity, witchcraft and sodomite/pedophile cults everywhere they've colonized in the Ancient world. This nasty stuff continues right up until this very moment, there are legions of Africans in Diaspora that are apart of Greek cults, Church cults and underworld pedophile rings. I have identified some of these people. Read more: https://www.nairaland.com/3832418/cult-worship-witchcraft-christianity-destroying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RH8Xwi8NtQ

1 Share

Re: Cult Worship, Witchcraft and Christianity Destroying The Human Race. by KingSango(m): 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
Homosexuality/Sodomy is the occult, it is apart of the initiation of every evil cult that has risen amongst mankind, which includes Babylon, Greece, Rome, Africa, Illuminati, France, England and America, etc. Whereever you have sodomites you have pedophile occult practitioners. There is no two ways about it. Ase.

(1) (Reply)

Check What Fayose Did At Ikun Ekiti / Wild Jubilation As Nollywood Actor, Yul Edochie Picks Anambra Governorship Nomin / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Tribune Newspaper Headlines [9th September, 2017].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.