Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

Okorocha's Ist Daughter, Uloma With Her Husband And Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okorocha's Ist Daughter, Uloma With Her Husband And Kids (48023 Views)

Joseph Yobo Celebrates His 39th Birthday With His Wife, Adaeze And Kids (Photos) / Thin Tall Tony, Wife And Kids In Beautiful New Photo / Yvonne Jegede On Set With Majid Michel For The Ist Time: "You Are My Crush" (2) (3) (4)

Okorocha's Ist Daughter, Uloma With Her Husband And Kids by bigCassava: 4:15pm On May 31, 2017
Uche nwosu shares a picture with his wife uloma and two kids. Both got married in 2013 as uche nwosu the commissioner for urban planning then tied the knot with the first of IMO state governor Rocha's okorocha.. The name Hon.Uche Nwosu rings a bell where ever it is being mentioned. The reason is not because he is the richest . It is all about HUMILITY and LOYALTY to core.

Hon. Uche Nwosu whose parents are Rev, Daniel Nwaobi Nwosu (late) and Mrs Jemaimah Nwosu is a native of Umunwokwe Village, Eziama-Obaire in Nkwerre L.G.A, Imo –State, a graduate of Imo State University Owerri where he studied Urban and Regional planning. With dint of handwork, he excellently bagged the award of Bachelors of Science Degree ( B.Sc).

Source: http://www.u2gossip.com.ng/2017/05/rochas-okorochas-daughter-shares.html?m=1

Re: Okorocha's Ist Daughter, Uloma With Her Husband And Kids by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 31, 2017
Rochas daughter gbiiim no be small

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha's Ist Daughter, Uloma With Her Husband And Kids by axortedbabe(f): 9:37pm On May 31, 2017
Arangee marriage
Case of marry my daughter and I will make u a commissioner

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha's Ist Daughter, Uloma With Her Husband And Kids by brunofarad(m): 9:50pm On May 31, 2017
Nice

Re: Okorocha's Ist Daughter, Uloma With Her Husband And Kids by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 31, 2017
She is like bag of beans

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha's Ist Daughter, Uloma With Her Husband And Kids by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 31, 2017
axortedbabe:
Arangee marriage
Case of marry my daughter and I will make u a commissioner

so okorocha na granpa?

Promise and failed everywhere
Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time or fulltime) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com
Re: Okorocha's Ist Daughter, Uloma With Her Husband And Kids by BigBrother9ja: 9:50pm On May 31, 2017
All I see is fresh orobo laps

17 Likes

Re: Okorocha's Ist Daughter, Uloma With Her Husband And Kids by Saintsbrown(m): 9:50pm On May 31, 2017
It's high time the youths stopped promoting wickedness on social media. This 2 people alone apparently own the fortune of imolites.
Their properties alone can irradiate poverty and pay aged people they short changed their 60% pension in imo state.
Ranging from fast food joints ( twitter bite) to house of freeder.
This man used a choice property just beside shop rite Egbu road for a poultry farm.
His hotel at concord area is completed
Their family properties are in hundreds.
Just to name a few.
Let's stop promoting ill here.
Rochas is fast seeking for a third tenure by proxy through his son in law after all his atrocities in imo state.
Imo state today is a Rochas family business.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha's Ist Daughter, Uloma With Her Husband And Kids by Samkeniyy(m): 9:51pm On May 31, 2017
And so

Re: Okorocha's Ist Daughter, Uloma With Her Husband And Kids by bamdly(m): 9:52pm On May 31, 2017
Wetin consign nairalanders with corrupt politicians pikin n

Re: Okorocha's Ist Daughter, Uloma With Her Husband And Kids by Ugoeze2016: 9:52pm On May 31, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Okorocha's Ist Daughter, Uloma With Her Husband And Kids by sunnydayasaba(m): 9:53pm On May 31, 2017
Uche Nwosu, Okoroawusa most loyal boy and next Gov of Imo state if care is not taken.

Re: Okorocha's Ist Daughter, Uloma With Her Husband And Kids by NTAChannel5: 9:53pm On May 31, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
All I see is fresh orobo laps
She's somebody's wife, you perv! angry

Re: Okorocha's Ist Daughter, Uloma With Her Husband And Kids by adecz: 9:54pm On May 31, 2017
grin His peepul, his peepul..

Re: Okorocha's Ist Daughter, Uloma With Her Husband And Kids by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 31, 2017
A.P.C EXAMINATION RESULT AFTER COMPLETED 2YEARS IN UNIVERSITY OF ASO ROCK IN NIGERIA. Economy....... F9 Agriculture....... F9 Road............. F9 Light.............. F9 Petroleum.......... F9 Salary............ F9 Employment........ F9 Education......... F9 Kidnapping....... C5 Hunger...........A1 Poverty.......... A1 Corruption....... C6 Security.......... F9 Tribalism.........A1 Religionlism......A1. CONGRATULATION TO ALL A.P.C MEMBERS, KEEP IT UP

Re: Okorocha's Ist Daughter, Uloma With Her Husband And Kids by BE811APP: 9:56pm On May 31, 2017
Is he the serving commissioner

The governor-in-waiting
Re: Okorocha's Ist Daughter, Uloma With Her Husband And Kids by OCTAVO: 9:56pm On May 31, 2017
Re: Okorocha's Ist Daughter, Uloma With Her Husband And Kids by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 31, 2017
Nairaland has really fallen whTs our business with this uh

Re: Okorocha's Ist Daughter, Uloma With Her Husband And Kids by Echatbook: 9:57pm On May 31, 2017
hmm
Re: Okorocha's Ist Daughter, Uloma With Her Husband And Kids by soberdrunk(m): 9:57pm On May 31, 2017
angry Why does the writeup sound like a "sponsored advert/campaign article"? angry

Re: Okorocha's Ist Daughter, Uloma With Her Husband And Kids by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 31, 2017
Rocha's the criminal

Re: Okorocha's Ist Daughter, Uloma With Her Husband And Kids by morikee: 9:58pm On May 31, 2017
She looks like olosho just joking grin

Re: Okorocha's Ist Daughter, Uloma With Her Husband And Kids by ednut1(m): 10:02pm On May 31, 2017
Which kind amateur ass licking blogger be dis

Re: Okorocha's Ist Daughter, Uloma With Her Husband And Kids by procky(f): 10:10pm On May 31, 2017
TOP 20 HILARIOUS COMMENTS in nairaland this week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTBw9qLf4AU&gl=NG&client=mv-google&hl=en

Re: Okorocha's Ist Daughter, Uloma With Her Husband And Kids by BlackDBagba: 10:15pm On May 31, 2017
I'm coming....

Okay. Let's do this.

Firstly, That's an old picture.. those twins are grown.

Guy , you no get conscience ? How can you write so much trash about a man who is so hated by his people ? How much were you paid ? Enough to sell yourself??

Haven't you been on Nairaland ? Seen pictures of their state, their people and how they lament on the ill- treatment they have received from this follow follow and his boss?

What's the big deal with the picture sef? Okay his wife looks like the father and is as robust as the mother. We have seen... thank you.

Nigerians , abi Imolites, I tire for your matter.

Re: Okorocha's Ist Daughter, Uloma With Her Husband And Kids by DIKEnaWAR: 10:15pm On May 31, 2017
A gold digger and a thief 's daughter...

Re: Okorocha's Ist Daughter, Uloma With Her Husband And Kids by SURElee(f): 10:15pm On May 31, 2017
okochaik:
She is like bag of beans

No akpa akpu would have been better. Hahahahahaha

Re: Okorocha's Ist Daughter, Uloma With Her Husband And Kids by kingd91: 10:29pm On May 31, 2017
see fresh laps

Re: Okorocha's Ist Daughter, Uloma With Her Husband And Kids by Aniexcels01(m): 10:57pm On May 31, 2017
Lovely family! I like it!
Re: Okorocha's Ist Daughter, Uloma With Her Husband And Kids by rinzaugustine: 11:30pm On May 31, 2017
...with dint of hardwork he excellently bagged the award of bachelors of science degree..Lol.Comedians.Please lets stop glorifying looters whose only claim to fame is looting from the common treasury

Re: Okorocha's Ist Daughter, Uloma With Her Husband And Kids by Repairnigeria(m): 11:37pm On May 31, 2017
ohh

Singer 9ice Goes On Dreadlocks (photos) / Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding / ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi