Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,394 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:29 PM

Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School (43160 Views)

I’m Afraid To Go To School Again, Pupil Who Survived Lagos Building Collapse / Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened / Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by Bowlexzy(m): 11:20pm On May 31, 2017
Ideal Job Portal - eFuelpay FinTech Ltd Job Vacancy
eFuelpay is a Mobile Payment Solution that helps monitor your fuel purchases and transportation payments. No need to pay cash at fuel stations. Make payment for your fuel purchases with eFuelpay Mobile App or eFuelpay Card.
We are looking out for a vibrant Customer Relationship Executive.

General responsibilities:
Encourage all employees to display the highest standards of service at all times.
Customer Acquisition
Customer Relationship Management

Please click here to apply http://www.ideal.com.ng/app?home/jobdetail/346/Customer-Relationship-Executive
Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 31, 2017
Evaberry:

the money he has gotten from his church business is way more than the money spent to build this

pastorpreneurship

He do, you talk, he nor do, you call fake...

[img]https://media./images/98c9b502e1d3806d8d6f4fadfe841109/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by NicoBaba(m): 11:26pm On May 31, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Owo Abu lafise Abu lalejo
naso Omo iye mi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by BayodeAkinola(m): 11:30pm On May 31, 2017
Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by boiz2men(m): 11:43pm On May 31, 2017
Primebuilders:

Hope now that you have got him back you will behave yourself. I am saying this because spell may fail and the man come back to his senses and jam your bad side again and he ran away the second time. The good book say the woman with Godly qualities never fail

so u believe that story... how do u ppo think? i try to fathom how u ppo see scam and not know

1 Like

Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by Skipuru(m): 11:48pm On May 31, 2017
For sale.
Name of the phone, oneplus 2.

Memory 64gb
Ram 4bg
With finger print.

For serious buyers only.

Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by banmee(m): 11:55pm On May 31, 2017
Godswillnwaoma:
I love this, I repeat, I love this. This pastor is doing exactly what i planned to do when I become rich. I will go to villages where people still live in mod house, demolish it and build a nice house for them. I hate and it irritates me to see people still living in mod house at this century. The demolition of the mod house will be called 'GOD'S WILL OPERATION NO MOD HOUSE'

my God bless my hustle so that I will accomplish this.

Nigeria's beggar mentality thrives
Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 01, 2017
Evaberry:

the money he has gotten from his church business is way more than the money spent to build this

pastorpreneurship
Receive sense in Jesuuuuuuuuuus name.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by Presh555(m): 12:42am On Jun 01, 2017
Evaberry:

pastorpreneurship
Na wa for you oh... Pastor build house na problem, e no build na problem.

Can't you see something nice and give God praise for once?

How many your pastor or imam don build for em church members or you sef how many Biro you don dash person not to talk of house.

Learn to appreciate good things and you will see good coming your way

1 Like

Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by Wane2: 1:11am On Jun 01, 2017
Evaberry:

pastorpreneurship
Mrs. Woman for your mind you don make the most sensible statement of the century. Person do good you talk bad. Person no do you still talk. Wehdone ma

1 Like

Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by Amberon: 1:37am On Jun 01, 2017
So in your opinion they should have rejected it right?
restored2016:
I don't understand "1 bed room flat and a 2 bed room flat". They are to live in one and rent the other one, for being the best in his primary school, they are some gifts that are to good to be accepted. My opinion tho.
Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by Amberon: 1:43am On Jun 01, 2017
You cannot just enroll your kids there, it is a FREE school mostly attended by orphans or children from poor homes whose parents cannot afford an education. Everything is free there , free lunch, free uniform, free books, free bags, they even go on excursions to France sometimes.
kayzeesoft:
You go see the rate wey parents go dey enrol their children to the school now. #BusinessAndGoodDeed
Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by xtivin(m): 1:55am On Jun 01, 2017
chiefolododo:
One day I am going to own and run a school fee free university
And give them Job?... if not you have succeeded in nothing and hence progressed in error
Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by Ade3000yrs(m): 2:56am On Jun 01, 2017
good one, but an investment in farm project could have been more beautiful
Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by CaptainFM1: 4:20am On Jun 01, 2017
Evaberry:

pastorpreneurship

But nothing compare to what our good for nothing Politicians are getting from Politics and are not doing anything for the masses. This man shall be greatly rewarded.
Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by kenoz(m): 4:26am On Jun 01, 2017
Wow !

Nice one
Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by dfo12(m): 5:01am On Jun 01, 2017
Evaberry:

pastorpreneurship

Since you didn't contribute a single block in the building, stfu! It's not your money.
Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by Meritocracy: 5:03am On Jun 01, 2017
Evaberry:

pastorpreneurship
At least he's better than some pastors who invested the Church money on Toto at home and abroad.
Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by chiefolododo(m): 5:15am On Jun 01, 2017
Na me born them? I will ensure that they are independent after their university days
xtivin:

And give them Job?... if not you have succeeded in nothing and hence progressed in error
Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by ibejichizzy: 5:16am On Jun 01, 2017
Evaberry:

pastorpreneurship
being an animal is a choice. Enjoy d it to d fullest.
Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by sowanbe: 5:16am On Jun 01, 2017
Godswillnwaoma:
I love this, I repeat, I love this. This pastor is doing exactly what i planned to do when I become rich. I will go to villages where people still live in mod house, demolish it and build a nice house for them. I hate and it irritates me to see people still living in mod house at this century. The demolition of the mod house will be called 'GOD'S WILL OPERATION NO MOD HOUSE' how many house will you be able to built, even if you have money more than dangote... You can't satisfy life.. Just make sure you do your best and make your self happy always.. Is the best thing to achieve in life..

my God bless my hustle so that I will accomplish this.
Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by jodeci(m): 5:40am On Jun 01, 2017
Evaberry:

pastorpreneurship

See how much everyone is on your case. Thrashy hag of a woman.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by oyienootieno: 5:56am On Jun 01, 2017
If he did it for the overall best students in Nigeria it would have been laudable. But this one is like paying tithes to yourself.
Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by YelloweWest: 6:03am On Jun 01, 2017
Evaberry:

pastorpreneurship
Google OPM
His schools are FREE
He set up free restaurants and free boutique.
Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by Nobody: 6:06am On Jun 01, 2017
Why are the men looking like Mr IBU in the picture
Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by ashjay001(m): 6:14am On Jun 01, 2017
Evaberry:

pastorpreneurship

At least, better than giving to one olosho na.
Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by Qriousity(m): 6:23am On Jun 01, 2017
henryanna36:
The General Overseer of Omega Power Ministries OPM Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere has presented a two flat bungalow (one bedroom flat and two bedroom flat) to Precious Ndubuisi, the best graduating student of its free primary school in Port Harcourt.

Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere while presenting the house to the family of Precious Ndubisi stated that the house gift was one of his gestures to improve the quality of education in OPM school.According to him,he wants students in the school to be very competitive among themselves stating that through such the creativity of the students would be unravelled. He also promised to furnish the house for Ndubuisi's family.

Below is a photo of the building,the General Overseer of OPM Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere(m) posing with Ndubuisi's family after handing over the documents of the house to them.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/port-harcourt-pastor-donates-2-bedroom.html

*yawns*
Re: Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School by b33ordhun: 6:23am On Jun 01, 2017
This is rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test / Optometry , Dentistry Or Physiotherapy? / HARDEST MATHS Question Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.