Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,097 members, 7,880,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:07 PM

Must You???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must You???? (1625 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must You???? by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 31, 2017
Need quick answer from you guys, must you ask for phone number once you render an help or give a lady a lift.
Na so the man ask of my number all because he gave me a lift due to scarcity of taxi in that area, but I gave him my pastor number.
I believe he need more prayer.

Re: Must You???? by Skyfornia(m): 10:25pm On May 31, 2017
He gave you 'left' instead of right? It's alright....God will judge him.
Re: Must You???? by dingbang(m): 10:30pm On May 31, 2017
I spit on the man who asked for your number. Its obvious he was sex starved
Re: Must You???? by handsam(m): 10:32pm On May 31, 2017
habby51:
Need quick answer from you guys, must you ask for phone number once you render ana help or give a lady a left.lift
Na so the man ask of my number all because he gave me a leftlift due to scarcity of taxi in that area, but I gave him my pastor number.
I believe he needneeds more prayers.

I believe you need to work on your Use of English before the man's prayer can be heard.

6 Likes

Re: Must You???? by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 31, 2017
habby51:
Need quick answer from you guys, must you ask for phone number once you render an help or give a lady a lift.
Na so the man ask of my number all because he gave me a lift due to scarcity of taxi in that area, but I gave him my pastor number.
All these dumb slay Queens

2 Likes

Re: Must You???? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:35pm On May 31, 2017
habby51:

If only you make up your br..ain, the way you made up your face with plenty piercings.

You should have been the next Oprah!!
Re: Must You???? by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 31, 2017
dingbang:
I spit on the man who asked for your number. Its obvious he was sex starved
Toooor.
Married man oooo.
For God sake
Re: Must You???? by edimolu(m): 10:37pm On May 31, 2017
How old are you? undecided
Re: Must You???? by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 31, 2017
ModCaller:
Hey, calling her dumb is an insult.

Myn.d44 (Bullying and insult. Rule 2)
Tell me how only her can be 'QueenS'
Re: Must You???? by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 31, 2017
habby51:
my type of girl, shape and stature... Omo if we go down na die oo, na you go run walahi

Re: Must You???? by ModCaller: 10:42pm On May 31, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Tell me how only her can be 'QueenS'
Your statement was generalized to include her as part of the slay Queens you were referring to as dumb.
Re: Must You???? by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 31, 2017
ModCaller:
Your statement was generalized to include her as part of the slay Queens you were referring to as dumb.

Re: Must You???? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:45pm On May 31, 2017
habby51:

U must be very stupid for saying dat. Forget the look. Am much beta than you. Not a fool like you dat rush to check pple's profile. Idiot!!!
Hahaha... there he goes ranting!!
Dude, if I were you, I will cover my face in shame.
You that can't construct a simple statement in English, how are you better?
Don't talk about cash, unless you want me to embarrass you tonight!!
Pick up your primary 2 Macmillan and start reading again!!

2 Likes

Re: Must You???? by Oyindidi(f): 10:45pm On May 31, 2017
habby51:
na una two need the prayer

1 Like

Re: Must You???? by Oyindidi(f): 10:50pm On May 31, 2017
ModCaller:
Hey, you just insulted and bullied him.

Myn....d44 (Bullying and insult. Rule 2)
Go and sleep son!
Re: Must You???? by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 31, 2017
grin grin
Re: Must You???? by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 31, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Hahaha... there he goes ranting!!

Dude, if I were you, I will cover my face in shame.

You that can't construct a simple statement in English, how are you better?

Don't talk about cash, unless you want me to embarrass you tonight!!

Pick up your primary 2 Macmillan and start reading again!!

Attention seeker.
Let me send you back home to your parent.
Gat small assignment for you to make you busy tonite.
Ask your parent what happen btw July 6, 1967 – January 15, 1970 in the history of Nigeria. And also ask why your head shape is in this form.

Re: Must You???? by Ginaz(f): 10:56pm On May 31, 2017
And what's bad if he asks for your number? It's your choice to give him or not. What's the big deal? Is it only you guys have asked for number in the entire world

Act your age and stop acting like a child. What's new there?

You can't give number but you can sit your flat ass in his car. Next buy yourself a car and nobody will ask for your number.

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

4 Likes

Re: Must You???? by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:57pm On May 31, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Must You???? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:59pm On May 31, 2017
habby51:

Attention seeker.
Let me send you back home to your parent.
Gat small assignment for you to make you busy tonite.
Ask your parent what happen btw July 6, 1967 – January 15, 1970 in the history of Nigeria. And also ask why your head shape is in this form.

This clearly shows that you are a guy hiding behind a female alternate.

I would have loved to go into tribal issues with you, but I am counting my money so I can't hear you...

Keeping tabs on you and waiting to see whom you are gonna scam with that fake picture.

Adieu niggur.

Re: Must You???? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:00pm On May 31, 2017
desquad:
my type of girl, shape and stature... Omo if we go down na die oo, na you go run walahi

Until you get scammed!!

Keep chasing your fellow Man!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Call Someone Intentionally And Said Wrong Number / Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara Shows Off Hot Nigerian Doc she Is Crushing On / Thread For Pervert(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.