Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,324 members, 7,888,028 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:49 PM

Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy (44418 Views)

Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' / Guy Who Paid 200k & 1.5mil For Bride Price Caught Bae Cheating, A Mnth To Weddin / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy by Maxvasia(m): 9:19am On Jun 02, 2017
sinaj:
warris it tongue
Ntn o...Am just admiring ur oratorical talent. kiss
Re: Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy by sinaj(f): 10:16am On Jun 02, 2017
Maxvasia:
Am just admiring ur oratorical talent. kiss
lol u no jux serz
Re: Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 02, 2017
Angelina996:
Really?? I can imagine what the guy's reaction/conclusion would be abt their relationship! Guys sha! They are free to do as they like in relationships but ladies are not, taaaa...
probably the lady knew the guy is a cheater hence her reason of having one by the side.cunning man die..cunning man bury am grin

1 Like

Re: Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy by khiaa(f): 6:01am On Jun 19, 2017
adaksbullet:
These hoe are no loya undecided undecided

The both of them are disloyal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. / Another Husband-to-be Grabs Wife-to-be Butt In Prewedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.