Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,388 members, 7,940,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

Friend-zoned: Meaning And Solution. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friend-zoned: Meaning And Solution. (484 Views)

FÙCKING: Mr. Friendzone How To 100% Get A Girlfriend & Avoid Being Friend Zoned / SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] / He Treats Me Specially But Has Friend Zoned Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Friend-zoned: Meaning And Solution. by Tonymike(m): 8:19am On Jun 01, 2017
Being friend-zoned by a female is like a relationship purgatory, i might have been friend-zoned by a lady in the past but i can never be that anymore, or atleast i havent been or choose not to be friend-zoned for a while. LOL
Basically here, they would just tell you things they wouldnt normally tell their love interes. Thus, referring to the fact you will not be more than a friend to them.
You might think you're just biding your time, but the longer you wait, and the more you get to know her in a friend- type way, the more you risk ending up in her friend zone for life.
It’s not your job to listen to her guy problems, she has girlfriends and guys who actually are just friends for that. If you find yourself in the role of therapist thinking you’re going to get in her pants, you’re not only in the friend zone, you’re in the free therapy zone and no woman wants to have sex with her therapist who knows all of her neuroses.
Do not be the recipient of all her neuroses and mistake that for intimacy..
Dont settle for less than you want or deserve because if its one sided, and you are the only one participating she wont respect you and you are in dead water.
Its as simple as this, if you ask her out, she will say yes or no, if she says yes, you win, if she says no you still win because you have been given the opportumity to stop wasting your time on someone who's not interested so take a walk out of her life for your own good to avoid being in the friendzone.
Clarity is a gift, fear is not.
Re: Friend-zoned: Meaning And Solution. by SirMichael1: 8:30am On Jun 01, 2017
To the bastard that invented copy and paste, you no well.

But why would you lift someone else's work completely and term it yours? undecided

1 Like

Re: Friend-zoned: Meaning And Solution. by Tonymike(m): 8:50am On Jun 01, 2017
Respect is being earned, stupidity on the other hand is free of charge.

(1) (Reply)

4 Key Ways To Show Her You Love Her / The Reasons Why Ladies Must Cheat In A Relationship (A Must Read) / 5 Tips To Make A Woman Want More Of You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.