Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,476 members, 7,964,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 01:35 AM

'Time to Fly' By Akande David - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 'Time to Fly' By Akande David (481 Views)

Will You Meet Me In Paradise? The Story Of David / Understanding Pain And Pleasure - Olaoluwa Akande / Lola Akande's New Novel Exposes Nigerian University Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'Time to Fly' By Akande David by dammix(m): 9:05am On Jun 01, 2017
This is my heartfelt message to everyone with a definite vision. Don't be scared, see beyond today's pain and sorrow but focus on the gain and glory of tomorrow. It's time for you to fly. Happy new month. Akande David

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

ROAD TRIP (childhood Experience) / Omo Mi Ni Omo Yen (that Girl Is Mine) / Dear Pals Please I Need Assistance With My Writing. Correct Me Where I'm Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.