Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,703 members, 7,926,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 07:20 AM

Ronaldo: I Don't Like Being Compared To Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo: I Don't Like Being Compared To Messi (459 Views)

Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt / Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi / Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo: I Don't Like Being Compared To Messi by Edoboi20: 9:28am On Jun 01, 2017
The Real Madrid star had nothing but praise for Barcelona star Messi, saying he does not like being compared to him.

Real Madrid forward, Cristiano Ronaldo praised Lionel Messi during his recent interview and also mentioned that he enjoys watching the Argentine forward.

The pair who have won the last nine Ballon d'Or between them are no doubts football best players in their era and are also being compared every season.

"I like seeing all good players and Messi is one of them. He is a player," Ronaldo said on Fox Sports Argentina.

"I do enjoy seeing him on the pitch and all the great players."

Ronaldo also said he had a decent relationship with Messi, and that he disliked the constant comparisons.

"Whenever I am with him, I have an excellent relationship with him." He said.

"It is not that I go to his house and we have a meal together. He is not a friend, but I see him as a companion by profession and not a rival because I don't like it, like comparisons.

"It is part of the work and the world of football."

SOURCE: http://www.allroundbarca.com/2017/06/ronaldo-praises-companion-messi.html

[img]https://4.bp..com/-bcRpTJiM5_4/WS-8nyNt9wI/AAAAAAAAANU/vs5X3KOQ32M7y0qEdKLzx5lxZEGt2KtRgCLcB/s400/300D53D100000578-3394303-image-m-6_1452534557967.jpg[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Ex-newcastle Midfielder CHEICK TIOTE Confirmed Dead During Training As He Collap / Super Eagles Open Camp, Players Pictured Training Ahead Of South Africa Clash / Top 50 Clubs In Europe – UEFA 2016-17 Season Ending Rankings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.