Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,828 members, 7,915,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:38 PM

I Enjoy Watching Messi Play – Cristiano Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Enjoy Watching Messi Play – Cristiano Ronaldo (509 Views)

What Will Happen If Ronaldo And Messi Play In The Same Team?? / Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) / In The Premier League, I Only Enjoy Watching Liverpool Play - Kaka Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Enjoy Watching Messi Play – Cristiano Ronaldo by mediahubng(m): 10:08am On Jun 01, 2017
The ex Manchester United attacker has showered praise on his Barcelona Arch rival saying he enjoys watching Lionel Messi play..

Ronaldo an Messi, have won the Ballon d’Or the past nine years, and are compared every season.

The Portuguese forward, whose team face Juventus in the
Champions League final on Saturday, said Messi was among those he enjoyed seeing play.

“I like to see all good players and Messi is one of them. He is a player,” Ronaldo told Fox Sports Argentina.

“I really enjoy seeing him on the pitch and all the great players.”

Ronaldo has enjoyed another fine campaign, having scored 40 goals in all competitions to help Madrid reclaim the La Liga title.

The 32-year-old said he had a decent relationship with Messi, although he disliked the constant comparisons.

“Whenever I’m with him, I have a very good relationship with Messi,” Ronaldo said.

“It’s not that I go to his house and eat together. He is not a friend, but I consider him a companion by profession and not a rival because I don’t like it, like comparisons.

“It is part of the work and the world of football.”

http://verge24.com/2017/06/01/i-enjoy-watching-messi-play-cristiano-ronaldo/

cc LALASTICLALA
PUSKIN
SAMUELUMO
mynd44

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Campaign And Russia / Shocker: Sunday Oliseh Authoritarian Attitude Might Cost Him Fortuna Job / Alvaro Morata To Manchester United Becoming A Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.