Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,819 members, 7,938,412 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:38 AM

UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) (38507 Views)

Covid-19 Patients Being Treated In Lagos Hospital Beg Nigerians To Stay At Home / Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos / Aggrieved Nigerian Doctor Exposes Rot In Nigeria's Medical System With Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) by chuksdavid28(m): 4:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
undecided can't believe I wasted my mb opening dis rubbish
Re: UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) by malware: 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
If I were him I would tactically frequent her neighborhood, even get a friend there or relocate there on a mission. I would try to jump on her, seemingly coincidental but pre-planned. That way I will claim familiarity and take it up from there
Re: UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) by salford: 5:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
too bad. The medical council in UK would have contacted their colleaugues in toronto to report him.
Re: UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) by salford: 5:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
too bad. The medical council in UK would have contacted their colleaugues in toronto to report him.
Re: UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) by Tanimuabk: 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
Trash
Re: UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) by poseidon12: 11:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nigerian Doctors and their unethical behaviors. He thought he was in Nigeria.
Re: UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) by spacescientist(m): 12:32am On Jun 02, 2017
Seems he tried his level best. Lol grin
Re: UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) by ipobbigot7: 4:32am On Jun 02, 2017
Point of correction, he's not a Nigerian doctor, he's a biafuro doctor.

These flat heads from the potopoto republic are fantastically promiscuous.

Their women (ode, ewu, according to pretty Mike) are cucumberists and strippers, while their men's cassavas always over shoot and cause them to misbehave.

Re: UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) by NovusHomo(m): 1:07am On Jun 09, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Aii, thanks!
Are you a doctor?

Yes, but not the medical type.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Woman Uses Garden Eggs To Revive Man In Coma Ten Days After / COVID-19: 100 People Die In Azare, Bauchi Within 7 Days / Man Dies In Lagos Beach While On Valentine’s Day Love Feast With His Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.