Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,555 members, 7,929,801 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:21 PM

Tonto Dikeh All Smiles In New Portraits Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh All Smiles In New Portraits Photos (22830 Views)

Chioma Smiles In Baby Bump Maternity Photo / Sophia Momodu All Smiles In New Pictures After Davido Welcomed A Son / See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh All Smiles In New Portraits Photos by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
For the sake of the camera

Carry on
Re: Tonto Dikeh All Smiles In New Portraits Photos by kceewhyte(m): 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
which kind paint she de use

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh All Smiles In New Portraits Photos by sukkot: 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
packaging
Re: Tonto Dikeh All Smiles In New Portraits Photos by thestevens: 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
So if tonto yawn she makes news?
Re: Tonto Dikeh All Smiles In New Portraits Photos by warbay: 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
just hopin u aint smilin to cover up domestic violence...£beautiful tho wink wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh All Smiles In New Portraits Photos by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
she looks very unnatural in these photos. Too much makeup combined with the filters make her look like a mannequin.
Re: Tonto Dikeh All Smiles In New Portraits Photos by Annywhite: 12:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
dacblogger:
Front page here we come...
Who doesn't know that tonto has lala's mumu button grin

one bottle of [i][/i]BUSAYO at work
Re: Tonto Dikeh All Smiles In New Portraits Photos by PStacks(m): 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
jesusson22:
Actress and mother of one, Tonto Dikeh is all shades of beauty in these photo sessions with BrookMatrix.

See more photos below... 

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/tonto-dikeh-all-smiles-in-new-portraits.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

i dont know why seun osewa hasnt helped this girl just yet since people are carrying rumours that he likes her...

no be me talk am ooo. for for nairaland i hear say wonsowipe them talk say person shoot bird the mama fly..
Re: Tonto Dikeh All Smiles In New Portraits Photos by abrahamsone: 12:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
weed smile shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh All Smiles In New Portraits Photos by joenor(m): 12:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
she fine sha. Nice n pretty smile.
Re: Tonto Dikeh All Smiles In New Portraits Photos by seangy4konji: 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
Fake smile...

They come out with pictures after leaving their legally married husbands house..Whe that one was preaching day and night to them to stop doing like kids and stop the sly queen drama like kids they wont hear.from one party to the other...

\And of what use is when a woman poses in 4 diffrent picture with same dress and shies teeth and give u to watch?what benefit is it?

I would prefer she does a por movie then there will be ecoomic advantage then...all this picture if for their family

Hoess...
Re: Tonto Dikeh All Smiles In New Portraits Photos by SUNDICOS(m): 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
BininKingdom:
Who you dey smile for?
my brother i no noo
Re: Tonto Dikeh All Smiles In New Portraits Photos by jaytime(m): 1:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
I don't believe in this kind of smiles. "Behind the mask of a clown, lies a trail of tears" - Lucky Dube (Mask).
Re: Tonto Dikeh All Smiles In New Portraits Photos by adebayo3449(m): 1:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
Excess makeup
Re: Tonto Dikeh All Smiles In New Portraits Photos by Ifymma(f): 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
Evablizin:
Smile and forget your sorrows,happy smiling fine lady i wouldn't say you are not beautiful because of your bad manner
Why would you say that to your fellow woman, do u know her or just because you read about her on internet then you decided to tag her as someone with a bad manner, do you have a good manner? please stop judging people by mere friction
Re: Tonto Dikeh All Smiles In New Portraits Photos by Evablizin(f): 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ifymma:

Why would you say that to your fellow woman, do u know her or just because you read about her on internet then you decided to tag her as someone with a bad manner, do you have a good manner? please stop judging people by mere friction
sorry dear
Re: Tonto Dikeh All Smiles In New Portraits Photos by sweetilicious(f): 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
eyeview:
I sometimes wonder, how did a man marry this girl and believe she will be loyal and faithful till eternity.
My people say, 'bathe a monkey, clothe a monkey, even take monkey to Dubai, monkey will still prefer the freedom to jump from tree to tree'.
Selah.
She didn't cheat.She was loyal.She loved her family.She changed to a better person.Their marriage was attacked and it happened the way it did.Why are you speaking evil of her like this.Can't you see the changes all over her?
Re: Tonto Dikeh All Smiles In New Portraits Photos by echoeflow629: 1:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
smiling is de only good thing she can do when she is nt high
Re: Tonto Dikeh All Smiles In New Portraits Photos by brownhawk: 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
jesusson22:
Actress and mother of one, Tonto Dikeh is all shades of beauty in these photo sessions with BrookMatrix.

See more photos below... 

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/tonto-dikeh-all-smiles-in-new-portraits.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala
brown gums.
Re: Tonto Dikeh All Smiles In New Portraits Photos by BlackDBagba: 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
It was a typographical error...

jolomiurenyi:

Guy, get sense nah.
Re: Tonto Dikeh All Smiles In New Portraits Photos by SHAKABOOM: 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
Tonto dike my girl..Enemiez keep off
Re: Tonto Dikeh All Smiles In New Portraits Photos by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
Lovely smile smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh All Smiles In New Portraits Photos by alaskido(m): 3:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
YOU CAN TAKE A MONKEY OUT OF THE BUSH BUT YOU CANNOT TAKE THE BUSH OUT OF THE MONKEY. This is TONTO's CASE. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh All Smiles In New Portraits Photos by Ifymma(f): 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
Evablizin:
sorry dear
Good, to accept your fault dear
Re: Tonto Dikeh All Smiles In New Portraits Photos by bizhop01: 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
Still looking good,i luv igbo women but not biafra
Re: Tonto Dikeh All Smiles In New Portraits Photos by Yusuf001(m): 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
Fake smile fake news
Re: Tonto Dikeh All Smiles In New Portraits Photos by Ezionye(f): 7:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
This lady is beautiful o kiss
Re: Tonto Dikeh All Smiles In New Portraits Photos by Prettyenit18(f): 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
Did olakunle accuse her of cheating?
eyeview:
I sometimes wonder, how did a man marry this girl and believe she will be loyal and faithful till eternity.
My people say, 'bathe a monkey, clothe a monkey, even take monkey to Dubai, monkey will still prefer the freedom to jump from tree to tree'.
Selah.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beyoncè, Miley Cyrus Win Big At The 2014 MTV Vma's: See The Complete List / Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) / Chika Ike: Why I Was Called Agric Chicken In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.