Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,123 members, 7,973,790 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:00 AM

Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight (49997 Views)

Davido And Femi Otedola Danced At A Wedding In France (Photos) / Gbemi Olateru Olagbegi And Femi Ajayi White Wedding Photos / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Kate Henshaw And Chigul In Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by Teebouye995(m): 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
DeAvenger:
This guy is mentally unstable
spiritually, psychologically, emotionally, physically so as well
Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by emi14: 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
sarrki:
Sis Kate leave that madman

He will Drag you in the mud

Only ipob criminals celebrates him

You still associate your holy and innocent self with ipob criminals under one Nigeria. I pity you. These Ipob criminals will contaminate you. Let the go now. Sorry dear.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by Emenandez4lyf(m): 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
sarrki:

Expired sperm, you shouldn't have brought Ipob activities into this.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
Jolar101:

That was typos zombie. How are we sure APC are not inviting hackers for 2019 elections
Bwyhaha
Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by Elle277(f): 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
Mtcheww
Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by buchilino(m): 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
sarrki:
WOW, LOOK WHO'S BACK. D DICTATOR HIMSELF.
Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
elfmann:

Bwyhaha
Quality Education Is Are Sure - APC Katsina state governor aspirants.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by joe120120(m): 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
sarrki:

coward

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by bendike: 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
queensarah5:
Watch the most Hilarious new comedy short film by two
years old Funny actor. He is soo funny... ; D grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBMLtAhZb8I&feature=youtu.be
Stop using catchy titles to deceive people. This is not mark angel comedy. Stupid!
Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by forkadict(m): 4:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
seunny4lif:
Wetin concern me

So if it wasn't a sin you would have gladly sacrificed lives for the rituals right?

You disgusting and pathetic little soul. You deserved to be forever locked up in a mental home.
Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by seunny4lif(m): 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
forkadict:

So if it wasn't a sin you would have gladly sacrificed lives for the rituals right?

You disgusting and pathetic little soul. You deserved to be forever locked up in a mental home.
You go die on top another person matter grin grin
Cool down bro grin grin grin
Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by ontruth(m): 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
Dreambeat:
Why did she have to wait till FFK wrote about the article before distancing herself from the write up.She should have done that immediately her name was linked to it.I am sure the write up would have been brought to her attention before FFK's criticism but she chose to keep mute.She underestimated the sensitivity of the Biafra struggle hence her initial "I don't care" attitude.
Shatap so what if she is busy or out of network coverage area or her network is messing up or on a long trip or in the church e.t.c? My friend your blame on her is lame,stupid and foolish.
Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by toprealman: 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
DeAvenger:
This guy is mentally unstable
Kate too.
Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by Momoh7(m): 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
koladebrainiac:
front page for the first time
e no go better for ur service provider,hope no be Glo
Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by koladebrainiac(m): 5:31am On Jun 02, 2017
Momoh7:

e no go better for ur service provider,hope no be Glo
Na mtn
Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by barcaboi(m): 6:24am On Jun 02, 2017
ragiluhivo:
It must have been another foolish Afonja unity beggar samelessly hiding under Kate Hensaw just to claim Niger Delta.

Na wa for Afonjas ooo. They will do anything to keep ONE Nigeria for fear of Lagos becoming another Kwara state.
you are so deluded that you cannot even think again. chai
Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by olakintanj(m): 6:40am On Jun 02, 2017
TwoBottles:
No matter how sympathetic FFK becomes towards the Biafran course, it won't make me his fan. In fact, he is one of the few Nigerians that I don't want to set my eyes upon.

An Igbo hater turned advocate overnight. He should keep exchanging tantrums with women; I think it suits him more.

Indeed an Igbo hater that got married to an Igbo woman bah? please get you fact right
Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by TwoBottles: 7:13am On Jun 02, 2017
olakintanj:

Indeed an Igbo hater that got married to an Igbo woman bah? please get you fact right

Did you read any of his articles concerning the Igbos pre 2013?
Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by chngebeginwthme: 7:54am On Jun 02, 2017
TINALETC3:
He has apologized,case closed

But the issue is Kate does not want anything to do with Biafra..
Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by nigeriafarmer: 10:06am On Jun 02, 2017
J
PastorandMentor:
She lacks manners. Maybe that is how people who come from her side behave.
I think so

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri / Lola Okoye: Your Look When Your Girlfriend Gives A Guy Her "Football' Age (pic) / Dudu Heritage Is Dead, Bimbo Oshin's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.