Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,308 members, 7,971,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 10:49 PM

Why Foreigners Don’t Want To Visit Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Foreigners Don’t Want To Visit Nigeria (2764 Views)

Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? / Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China / Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Foreigners Don’t Want To Visit Nigeria by Collyno82(m): 8:57am On Jun 04, 2017
Pidgin2:
So saying facts now makes me a troll, I should be ashamed of myself because a man of 80 plus decided to seek medical treatment abroad, how does this affect me personally and does this in anyway have anything to do with the OPs topic?

Some ignoramus individuals will never learn even in the US, crime is prevalent :watch Crime and investigation or simply update yourselves by going through their news and yet the media still promotes the good things there for all to see, but the minute Nigeria is mentioned on any thread some simpletons will list everything bad about the country even when it isn't relevant to the topic at hand

Do well to avoid responding to my posts next time because I will always take pride in this country no matter the insults and name calling I get in the process
no wahala. be objective dats wat matters most. do not foolishly defend the undefendable.

2 Likes

Re: Why Foreigners Don’t Want To Visit Nigeria by Nigeriadondie: 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
Pidgin2:

Madam, the OP didn't say you should compare and contrast, rather he exposed the media for projecting Nigeria negatively to the world which you ended up doing.

OP if a foreigner should read a post like this don't you think he or she might be hesitant to visit. These are the real culprits who project this country negatively, the average citizen is unpatriotic
The citizens on ground airing their discontent not what is projected in d media by any western news agencies are not being delusional like u. Being realistic is not a sin. U can see the views of these people mirror's what I've been saying.
No Nigerian that would not want to love his country if there is a basis for it but in the current situation none at all.
Put on ur thinking cap and stop reasoning with ur smelly,mucus-discharging anus.
grin
Re: Why Foreigners Don’t Want To Visit Nigeria by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
This was a nice write-up!
I plan to visit in spite of......the negative press.
Yes....Nigeria has been getting a "bad rap" for several years now, but interestingly enough, what II've been reading on NL has been a lot of negative things from Nigerians themselves....so......
Just saying.....the negative views from its own citizens doesn't help either undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Foreigners Don’t Want To Visit Nigeria by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
This was a nice write-up!
I plan to visit in spite of......the negative press.
Yes....Nigeria has been getting a "bad rap" for several years now, but interestingly enough, what II've been reading on NL has been a lot of negative things from Nigerians themselves....so......
Just saying.....the negative views from its own citizens doesn't help either undecided

This is my point. But it's more complicated than you think, most people posting nonsense are from a particular region and they are pained. Although not everyone from there is like that (myself inclusive) but most are so just ignore their useless comments and visit for yourself
Re: Why Foreigners Don’t Want To Visit Nigeria by Nigeriadondie: 9:12am On Jun 12, 2017
Pidgin2:

This is my point. But it's more complicated than you think, most people posting nonsense are from a particular region and they are pained. Although not everyone from there is like that (myself inclusive) but most are so just ignore their useless comments and visit for yourself

U see what I am saying, u re so intolerant of other people's opinion. For the fact that they are not deluded like u re to make dumb comments,u call them names. Afterward u wud be wailing that mod ban u.
Learn to be courteous and decent in ur comments. When some one makes an opinion that differ from yours respect the person's opinion and that is a sign of maturity and exposure u lack. Grow up little girl. undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

31 Days Uber/ Lyft Driving Experiment In Ontario, Canada / Possible Location On Missing Tradewing Beechcraft 1900d Airplane / Detention And Strip-searching Of Nigerian Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.