Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,390 members, 7,950,833 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:59 PM

Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) (65271 Views)

RCCG Trinity Tower, Lagos In Pictures / See The Proposed Nigeria Elevation Tower / Dubai's 1,100ft Marina Torch Tower Full Of Expats Bursts Into Flame(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
Kathmandu:
Nwanne, aku ruo ulo ka anyi na ekwu kita

Ernest Azudialu bu onye amama na eji ndi oji ego achu ego akuru kwa ahia, ha na ebunye olu oru ugwo nke ukwu, ihe ruru afo ito
Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by bankylan: 8:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
You are here talking about ibo and Yoruba....the owner of the building is not related to you...he is not your father nor your uncle.........Instead of you to fight for your life and make a meaning outta life, you are claiming to be of the same tribe with a man that does not reason like you............... if you like go to Nestoil and apply for a job because you are Ibo or apply at Glo because you are Yoruba without a prerequisite, it is at the gate they will chase you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by Emanodimo(m): 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nice one... Based on comments, it is only the Igbo that will build mansion outside his home, as a result lay claims and pride in it. Their towns and city centers are denied of eye-scratching towers. One day, it will be between One Nigeria and Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by Anoruo(m): 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
afonjadie:
Igbo kwenu...

We are indeed developers of Lagos, Abuja, PH and beyond, Igbo kwenu,

Umuigbo Kwezuenu grin

Shame!

7 Likes

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by Duru009(m): 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
"Unfortunately 79% of properties in Lagos alone are owned by igbos. Majority of Igbos are diligent and hardworking, honestly I admired them alot"...........

(Babatunde Fashola, Daily sun. 12th April, 2013)
Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by Gentlesniper(m): 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
Lyoncrescent:
This afonja vs Igbo thing is not funny anymore. Question we youths have to be asking is if this man alongside the likes of alakija,igho sanomi , jimoh ibrahim,otedola , kola aluko,wale tinubu,ifeanyi ubah and ndimi who are major players in the oil industry made their money through sheer hardwork and business strategies. Most of these people are just fronts for the corrupt politicians of past and present. The elite thieves know nothing like afonja or Igbo. We need to ask serious questions. If this man made his money clean without corruption or money laundering,he is worthy to be celebrated. The oil industry is a funny place. You can be a billionaire in 5 seconds in the oil industry . If you don't believe ask jide omokhere and kola aluko who registered companies today and were awarded multi billion dollars oil contracts the next day.
dont mind the idiotic kids on NL, yet they want the class of '66 to leave the stage for them even with their empty skulls. seriously this forum breeds idiots these days.

5 Likes

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by hedonistic: 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
davodyguy:

Nestoil took facility (loan) From Gtbank in excess of 2 billion naira to fund this project.

Until the loan is fully offset, this building by Law belongs to Gtbank.

Does this property look like a mere N2b (roughly $5m) project to you?

This thing can't cost less than $30-$50m.

1 Like

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by EvilMetahuman: 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
20CRATES:

Are u telling me this man couldn't hv built this in Port Harcourt or Enugu?
Another reason you CAN NOT "chest beat" with this building is because the financiers, i.e the people who financially funded the construction of this building are actually Yorubas. (GT Bank). It was even solely (100%) funded by them.

I am guessing you didn't know that.

And as you might know, GT Bank belongs to the Ooduas.
The building is still Yoruba owned. Once you are done and going to Biafra, Fola Adeola, Segun Agbaje and their team will simply "collect" their building back before you can even blink an eyelid. grin

Common brahhh

Did you have to punch a hole in their chest beating tonight?

Can't you just let them have this one? cheesy

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by eclecticbaron: 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
bankylan:
You are here talking about ibo and Yoruba....the owner of the building is not related to you...he is not your father nor your uncle.........Instead of you to fight for your life and make a meaning outta life, you are claiming to be of the same tribe with a man that does not reason like you............... if you like go to Nestoil and apply for a job because you are Ibo or apply at Glo because you are Yoruba without a prerequisite, it is at the gate they will chase you.

Very correct

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by Godsproxy: 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
O foolish youths! when will you wake up from you slumber? People are achieving great things with their lives while some idiots are here fight useless tribal wars.SMH

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by konkonbilo(m): 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
hedonistic:

chief engineer

7 Likes

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by AYFikayomi: 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
hedonistic:

You're right, allafrica.com says it was fully funded by GTBank with N24billion....

10 Likes

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by okey4reel(m): 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
ProWalker:
This is the sort of investments that these unthinking ipob miscreants are trying to jeopardise
correct guy, don't mind those useless boys, IPod my foot

1 Like

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by Birminghamvirgo(m): 9:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
cowardSeun:
Igbos are right after all...... Lagos is a no man's land

Y ll u say Lagos is no man's land?

4 Likes

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by samwash(m): 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
All dis ipob don't kwn wot dey want,d jobless onces kip crying Biafra !!!

8 Likes

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by Solumtoonna(m): 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
DONGOYARO1:
20 Pounds ginni?! This man and the likes of James Ibori were launderers for General Sani Abacha. There romance with the Kahki boys is not unknown. Ernest Azudialu and others like him, cut their teeth in the Oil industry during the regime of General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida.
where was ur father when he was doing all this
Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by chloride6: 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
wristbangle:
The building is a nice edifice going towards eko hotel bus stop.

Nice one from nestoil plc but the project funding had the backing of GTBank who are the major shareholder of the company. We have several of these beautiful edifice at Akin Adesola, VI as well

Lol IPOB members saying they develop Lagos should take a walk to Mike Adenuga towers at Adeola Odeku, VI.

Yoruba don't blow their trumpet. Anyway like they said, they should keep developing SW, good for us cool

Abeg.... That building is the ugliest building I have seen in my life...... No call Mike Adenuga towers for here.

1 Like

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by wristbangle: 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
chloride6:

Abeg.... That building is the ugliest building I have seen in my life...... No call Mike Adenuga towers for here.

Haba bros let's put sentiment aside, the building make sense though e no reach Adenuga towers in terms of design.

1 Like

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by Akaewu: 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
afonjadie:
Igbo kwenu...

We are indeed developers of Lagos, Abuja, PH and beyond, Igbo kwenu,

Umuigbo Kwezuenu grin

But none in your father's land.
Kontinue

6 Likes

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
Kathmandu:
This is what he should build in Enugu and not Lagos if he truly sees himself as Igbo
what is happening at enugu..is enugu a business hub. U r one of those backward thinking people that wld always say:pls come to the village n build. If dangote went to his hometown to invest u think he wld b Africa's no1 billionaire?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by Henrydone: 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
cowardSeun:
Igbos are right after all...... Lagos is a no man's land
So simply because jimoh Ibrahim a Yoruba business man owns Nicon luxury the best hotel in Abuja, I can now say Abuja is is developed by Yorubas undecided you guys makes lots of noise

38 Likes

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by davodyguy: 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
hedonistic:

English I wrote

In excess, means above.

I did the valuation of Exxon Mobil House in 2016. It cost 27 billion naira.

This can't be less than 27 billion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by PearlStreet(m): 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
hedonistic:

Do you know you're even saying? Have you seen what Obasanjo did in his Presidential Library with a budget of 6 billion?

10 Likes

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by Sweetguy25: 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
Igbos are just unnecessary noisemakers. I dont know why

14 Likes

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Have you seen why Afonjas cry blue murder when igbos say they want to secede

Just imagine that atmosphere had he not DEVELOPED the area.

The funny thing is that some clueless afonja warriors will include this tower and that of other Igbo buildings in Lagos while masturbating on how developed their land is.

I can bet my scrotum the original owner of that piece of land sold it out and relocated farther into the slum.

Am Igbo, but your post is senseless...

what's the difference between Racism and Tribalism?

7 Likes

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
20CRATES:

Another reason you CAN NOT "chest beat" with this building is because the financiers, i.e the people who financially funded the construction of this building are actually Yorubas. (GT Bank). It was even solely (100%) funded by them.

The building is still Yoruba owned. Once you are done and going to Biafra, Fola Adeola, Segun Agbaje and their team will simply "collect" their building back before you can even blink an eyelid. grin
Could you please create a thread on this?

12 Likes

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by AworiLagosian: 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
20CRATES:

Oh sweet Jesus, why do you have to be the honeymoon wrecker?

Muahahaha!! lwkmd!

38 Likes

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by GentleYoung(m): 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
Kathmandu:
This is what he should build in Enugu and not Lagos if he truly sees himself as Igbo

The facility will never be released to him, if he choose to site it outside Lagos.
The Afonjas they're insulting funded the project,Just ignore the e warriors. They know nothing.

10 Likes

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by azimibraun: 9:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
20CRATES:

Similar to the Anthony Joshua Upper cut that got vladmir Klitchko shaken to his foundation. Unfortunately Knockout punches like this can most be seen in the UFC. Danm!!! This is one Hell of a sucker punch. Guy you baaadt.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
mohaMADbuari:
Just tell me why this is not on front page..... They are afraid of being disgraced by the main DEVELOPERS of their land.
Masturbating over a building that was funded by the Yorubas. My fellow Biafrauds are really clueless.

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Construct Concrete Facial For Your Parapet Roof Project / Help Me Before Termites Collapse My Building / World's Loneliest House, Abandoned For Over 100 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.