Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,835 members, 7,921,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 04:19 PM

My Interaction With A Ponzi Scheme Owner - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Interaction With A Ponzi Scheme Owner (2089 Views)

MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme / She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Interaction With A Ponzi Scheme Owner by donaldking10: 12:04am On Jun 04, 2017
sgtponzihater:

I was jobless when I told people that givers forum were deceptive with all the Bible verses they were quoting, wen I told people that GHWW will crash in weeks, and when I came out in November to dissuade people about MMM. If all those means jobless, then jobless has a new definition.

Learn from the wise.

Sgt Ponzi Hater.

do u need screenshot??
am still on Ghww, and as a matter fact i was just matched right now to receive some money. your evil plans never worked.
keep making a big fool of yourself.
Re: My Interaction With A Ponzi Scheme Owner by donaldking10: 12:29am On Jun 04, 2017
Poor people will always remain poor. They are so comfortable with being poor. Whenever they see their mates making it, it eats them so deeply, because they cannot afford to take the same risk that their same mates boldly take. They attack you because you are making it and they are not. Sometimes they wish they were in your shoes. Such black deadly hearts found only within witches and wizards. Mind you, while you are there guarding the small 2054naira you have in your nonsense bank account, taking no single risks at all in life to make some extra cash, you are worse than a beggar on the streets. A man who takes no risk is at more risk. The beggar is making a lot of money everyday, he takes the risk to stand in the streets, day in day out, and at the end, he smiles with money.

keep making a fool of yourself, while we keep making money.

2 Likes

Re: My Interaction With A Ponzi Scheme Owner by donaldking10: 12:33am On Jun 04, 2017
Mmadu111:
If you know the level of shame you're hauling on your self, you would better chill in your hood. Start sharing recharge cards here for us to know you're not jobless. Well, witchery is in your lineage and you're exposing it .......sprinkling holy water.

The fool knows he's making a fool of himself, that's why he's not proud and bold enough to reveal his identity.

1 Like

Re: My Interaction With A Ponzi Scheme Owner by donaldking10: 12:47am On Jun 04, 2017
Check the date, that's a screenshot of some of the payments i've been matched to receive on ghww.
U can kill yourself.
WITCH.

Had to cover their phone numbers and e-mail for security reasons.

Re: My Interaction With A Ponzi Scheme Owner by donaldking10: 12:48am On Jun 04, 2017
More is still coming.

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Items You Can Import And Make 300% Profit In Nigeria / You Are Selected As A Social Media Influencer / How To Screenshot Your Trust Wallet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.