Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) (40776 Views)

Drunk Plantain Seller Raped To Death In Ghana (Photo) / 10 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested In Ghana (Photo) / Ghanaian Man Stabs Nigerian Prostitute To Death In Ghana (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by Nairalane: 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ghana' sha, anything West....sha
Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by Jabioro: 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
Humans animals also resided in Ghana, those who are delighted in jungle justice.... Nothing else except you soso and so name committed murder ,guilty or no guilty..
Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ghana is a more civilized place than Nigeria:

The community was not burnt down in retaliation for the killing
Women were not raped
The culprits were apprehended within days of committing the offence
They were not paraded half na.ked
No one was shot in the leg 'during exchange of fire'
One of the wounded suspects is receiving treatment
The law will take its course

Can any of these happen in this country ?

1 Like

Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by Benekruku(m): 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
They re as good as dead
Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by bigfather(m): 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
dechar:
una don buy market

grin grin grin
Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by Obidonreal: 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
This is atavistic
Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by simplicity1(m): 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
He who kill by sword die by the sword.
Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by raphieMontella: 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
This guys are still looking fresh, if Na Nigerian army, we for Don Dey count how many remain for their mouths.
Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by talk2saintify(m): 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
NASO
Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by joenor(m): 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
na wah. a whole general? una try
Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
dechar:
una don buy market
Serious market oooo cheesy
Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
The torture these guys will receive ehn, they will pray for death and won't see it

1 Like

Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by Anusiemgood(m): 4:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
I wish naija soldiers dem do this...those village for hear am
Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by stev057: 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
They should kill them gradually...... painful death
Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by larrybee2017(f): 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Good gracious! Four very very ugly, hopeless and frustrated Ghanians ganged up to kill a very handsome man with a cute family. Do you guys have a fine guy like that in you lineage? How can you guys derive pleasure destroying what you don't and can't have? May tear leather thunder (prepared freshly from Amadioha's workshop) fire you dolts! I am pissed!
The only thing I keep praying for with tears is that the gallant soldier get justice by killing his perpetrators the way they killed him.
Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by banmee(m): 4:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
Ghana is a more civilized place than Nigeria:

The community was not burnt down in retaliation for the killing
Women were not raped
The culprits were apprehended within days of committing the offence
They were not paraded half na.ked
No one was shot in the leg 'during exchange of fire'
One of the wounded suspects is receiving treatment
The law will take its course

Can any of these happen in this country ?

Definitely not. There is crime everywhere in the world. What matters most is the response to such crimes. Have you ever seen where culprits are apprehended for jungle justice in nigeria? Even with video proof they will still not be arrested.
Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
MASTERMIND04:

Wetin for happen?

Yu dey ask wetin for happen...
Is like yu never dey where Nigerian soldier (korofuo) beat person wey nor do anything b4.. undecided

Not to mention kill innocent soldier.

Him go just dey imagine say nah him yu don kill while pounding the hell out of you. cheesy
Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
larrybee2017:

The only thing I keep praying for with tears is that the gallant soldier get justice by killing his perpetrators the way they killed him.
I pray same my sister. It's sad.

1 Like

Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by Remzie(m): 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
akraym:
their own don done
so u be G...t
Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by bencarson007(m): 4:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
dechar:
una don buy market

Their fowl don lay cooked egg like this o

Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by bencarson007(m): 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
banmee:

Definitely not. There is crime everywhere in the world. What matters most is the response to such crimes. Have you ever seen where culprits are apprehended for jungle justice in nigeria? Even with video proof they will still not be arrested.

Ghana is not close to Lagos in size and population wise, no even go there and Nigeria has a whole has its own fair share of crazy people ... Ghanians are more docile than Nigerians hence nothing serious has been done to those killers...
To cap it all Nigerians are just a unique set of people.. Yawa go gas and nothing go happen...
Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by nnowu(f): 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
Where is the womam that set him ablaze?
Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by banmee(m): 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
bencarson007:

Ghana is not close to Lagos in size and population wise, no even go there and Nigeria has a whole has its own fair share of crazy people ... Ghanians are more docile than Nigerians hence nothing serious has been done to those killers...
To cap it all Nigerians are just a unique set of people.. Yawa go gas and nothing go happen...

I don't know what size has got to do with what we are talking about. Plus every country has issues but the response of its society is what makes it unique. Are you saying size is the reason why Nigerians cannot behave like normal human beings? Have you ever seen where people who engage in jungle justice in nigeria get arrested in nigeria? Even with youtube evidence. You know why they haven't? Because Nigerians believe it is normal to think and do things like that. Smh

1 Like

Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
Don't take laws into ur hands especially by killing and cruelty by burning a human Na...C una sef..Dem go so break una bones ehn
Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by CaptPlanet(m): 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
Them go believe
Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by akraym(m): 5:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
Remzie:
so u be G...t
yeah Greatest Of All Time

1 Like

Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by Ajewealth123(m): 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
dechar:
una don buy market
as in better market o
How I wish this happened in Nigeria,
Na real sobi/mami market dem buy
Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by Disneylady(f): 5:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
I watched the graphic video of how they killed him on Facebook....these people are heartless. That community suppose don go extinct.

Awon oloriburuku
Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by bencarson007(m): 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
banmee:

I don't know what size has got to do with what we are talking about. Plus every country has issues but the response of its society is what makes it unique. Are you saying size is the reason why Nigerians cannot behave like normal human beings? Have you ever seen where people who engage in jungle justice in nigeria get arrested in nigeria? Even with youtube evidence. You know why they haven't? Because Nigerians believe it is normal to think and do things like that. Smh

Size is a bit of a factor because those people in Ghana are a bit easy to control... Those doing mob action in Nigeria do so and get away with it cos they have a lot of places to hide when the act is done and our security forces here are extremely lazy and abusive... They will come with the usual excuse of 'we will find them...' Nigeria is big and its problems are far weightier than that of Ghana... Those youtube videos can only help like 2 percent of the time... The Badoo gang has been on a killing spree for sometime now and just killed a family of five yesterday and police, army and navy are still helpless... Yes size is a factor here... Understaffed and unequipped,overwhelmed and corrupt security agents against a densely populated country...those videos can't help... My opinion though...

#RIPFallenSoldier

Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by banmee(m): 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
bencarson007:

Size is a bit of a factor because those people in Ghana are a bit easy to control... Those doing mob action in Nigeria do so and get away with it cos they have a lot of places to hide when the act is done and our security forces here are extremely lazy and abusive... They will come with the usual excuse of 'we will find them...' Nigeria is big and its problems are far weightier than that of Ghana... Those youtube videos can only help like 2 percent of the time... The Badoo gang has been on a killing spree for sometime now and just killed a family of five yesterday and police, army and navy are still helpless... Yes size is a factor here... Understaffed and unequipped,overwhelmed and corrupt security agents against a densely populated country...those videos can't help... My opinion though...

#RIPFallenSoldier

If you were a manager in a company you would be fired for saying what you just said. Basically what you are saying is because of size it will be impossible/difficult to provide quality. Guy, America almost dwarfs Nigeria in land mass and population. How come they seem to be able to provide all amenities and security that it's citizens require? Plus, almost every citizen has a gun so how come it's easy to maintain security? And it's not America alone. Go to Germany and other normal countries and you will amazed. By your logic, Nigeria should be more developed than south korea, Latvia, Estonia, etc. Your mindset is the reason Nigeria has not moved an inch for almost half a century. When will you people decide to get the necessary exposure and education required for greatness. When for God's sake?
Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by bencarson007(m): 6:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
banmee:

If you were a manager in a company you would be fired for saying what you just said. Basically what you are saying is because of size it will be impossible/difficult to provide quality. Guy, America almost dwarfs Nigeria in land mass and population. How come they seem to be able to provide all amenities and security that it's citizens require? Plus, almost every citizen has a gun so how come it's easy to maintain security? And it's not America alone. Go to Germany and other normal countries and you will amazed. By your logic, Nigeria should be more developed than south korea, Latvia, Estonia, etc. Your mindset is the reason Nigeria has not moved an inch for almost half a century. When will you people decide to get the necessary exposure and education required for greatness. When for God's sake?

Kindly improve the quality of ur argument than start throwing insults that people like me are the reason why Nigeria is not moving forward and that I am not exposed. America and the so called developed nations can take care of their own security challenges because their forces are well equipped than ours, properly staffed,dedicated and ready at all times... Which of the security forces in Nigeria are as organised as theirs... What I was trying to explain to you was that the security agencies here are not up to the task and they are lazy as well as overwhelmed by the scenarios confronting them and they are understaffed and underequipped...how can they use such videos to start tracking the people in them when they have no proper equipment to do proper analysis and a lot of incomplete cases on their desks and too lazy to start new ones... Corruption among them is another reason... They don't have the kind of equipment and technical know how or pre-requisite training or funding to deal with the kind of people in their area of operations... And as a manager, you can't do magic when you are not given the proper tools and human resource or funding to work with... You will fail... America spends more on security than any country in the world...

Give me valid points and a better argument than insult me next time. And like I said before, its my opinion... I did not ask for insult but positive criticism and friendly conversations...
Please o today na thursday...keep the peace.

#Respects
Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by banmee(m): 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
bencarson007:

Kindly improve the quality of ur argument than start throwing insults that people like me are the reason why Nigeria is not moving forward and that I am not exposed. America and the so called developed nations can take care of their own security challenges because their forces are well equipped than ours, properly staffed,dedicated and ready at all times... Which of the security forces in Nigeria are as organised as theirs... What I was trying to explain to you was that the security agencies here are not up to the task and they are lazy as well as overwhelmed by the scenarios confronting them and they are understaffed and underequipped...how can they use such videos to start tracking the people in them when they have no proper equipment to do proper analysis and a lot of incomplete cases on their desks and too lazy to start new ones... Corruption among them is another reason... They don't have the kind of equipment and technical know how or pre-requisite training or funding to deal with the kind of people in their area of operations... And as a manager, you can't do magic when you are not given the proper tools and human resource or funding to work with... You will fail... America spends more on security than any country in the world...

Give me valid points and a better argument than insult me next time. And like I said before, its my opinion... I did not ask for insult but positive criticism and friendly conversations...
Please o today na thursday...keep the peace.

#Respects

You say i shouldn't insult you but your argument is somehow to say the least. All you have said is that the reason why Nigeria is not moving forward is because it's citizens are not normal. Countries aren't just great on their own. It's people are the reason it is great. You can't have phucked up people in a nation and expect it to function properly. You laid out reasons why things aren't functioning so who will come and fix it? Germans?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council / Man 33yrs Raped Mentally Sick Girl In Oshodi / I Bought Human Jaw To Do Fortune Charm For Clients — Islamic Cleric (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.