Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,280 members, 7,916,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 12:13 PM

Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] (58309 Views)

'One Million Boys' Gang Kills Woman In Ibadan (Photo) / Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) / Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by TinaAnita(f): 4:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
For how long would this atrocities go on before Ambode swings to action?
Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by iKnowevents(m): 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
Due to the complacency of the police force towards the action of this group, we may have to believe that some of their members are in the police force, or the police are under their payroll.

How can such be treated with kid's gloves?
Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by bendike: 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
I have called for the legalization of citizens right to bare arms. People have always said Nigeria is not matured enough. The bottom line is that if you cannot be protected by government, you should at least have the right to provide for your protection at home. It is the right of every parent to protect his or her family. Just imagine is this man had a pistol or a shotgun. I bet the out come would have been different.
Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by inosend: 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
This is akin to boko haram
Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
cathodekazim:
GOD save us in ikorodu

How about the govt do something about it.. Must God save us from what can be prevented?
Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by labonita1(f): 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
Veetee:
I know this family very well,Adekoya Olusanya
He's my friend's uncle, she has been on a mourning mood, they contacted the dpo from that area, he said his hands are tied, that prominent people are behind it, definetely for ritual purpose..the didn't even force the door open, they walked in like regular visitors even when the door was locked,no gun or cutlass, just pestles, what sort of country is this? All for the sake of power and vain riches.
what are the people in the community doing about these gangs? is so pathetic seeing people get killed and hurt.
Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by tolaskil1(m): 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
This is second Time i here them killing family ogaoo
Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by yaki84: 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
i see no difference between Lagos and rivers interms of BLOOD sharingsssss......................

Argue with ur ancestors.
Infact i dey my house.
Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
What is Lagos State govt and Police doing about the heinous activities carried out by this gang. Police should start their covert operations in Ikorodu and its environs.
Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
Veetee:
I know this family very well,Adekoya Olusanya
He's my friend's uncle, she has been on a mourning mood, they contacted the dpo from that area, he said his hands are tied, that prominent people are behind it, definetely for ritual purpose..the didn't even force the door open, they walked in like regular visitors even when the door was locked,no gun or cutlass, just pestles, what sort of country is this? All for the sake of power and vain riches.
Someone also told me the same thing that the police can't do anything because, the top people in the society are behind. Even police advised the community to carryout jungle justice if they should catch any of their member.
Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
What kind of fetish cult is this in these modern times...Omg angry
Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by catherineokezie(f): 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
the govt isn't taking any serious move about this....two weeks ago Adamo area was in a state of kiosk because of this same sect of group.
Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by nicole3322: 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nawa o
Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by Missmossy(f): 5:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
Chai!!! Really disheartening embarassed
Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by Bullhari007(m): 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
I'm not surprised ritualism are common in that region.... AFONJAS tufiakwa
Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by eposho: 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
delishpot:
Haaa! Where are the gods of men when you need them? None has gone to pray fire and brinestone in Ikorodu but we only hear them breathingvfire when their mistresses come out with their sexcapades. Wey Them? Tb, Ibiomiye, Oyedepo, Chris, and those ones that only see political vissions? They have vanished ba? They can not come together to pray for God to expose these killers. Maybe they do not read the news as ordinary men, can their church members please tell them that Ikorodu people need miracle now o.
Well said, same question I asked during ibola, no reply.
Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria crime center.
Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by Abudu2000(m): 6:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
yeyeboi:
Omg , Ambode must not go unpunished. He has turned total deaf hears to this
and he didn't turn a deaf ear to his wife's pastor..lol smh for politicians
Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by wizod(m): 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
finnestdope:
RIP to the death
RIP to d death my dear
Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by Emanodimo(m): 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
I don't judge easily but deal with issues based on reasoning... Be careful of the kind of people, friends and enemies u keep around u... Think about how it can affect your personality, family and thought s.
Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by wizod(m): 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:
Is this another Boko Haram or what?

At least, we know what BH are fighting for. What are these bastards killing for
can u plz educate me on what BH are fighting 4
Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by petitejolie(f): 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
this is a new tactics of ritual killing. is it not ikorodu again? oga @ d top knows abt dis
Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by Nina4u(f): 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
finnestdope:
speechless......

let God judge, how can someone with conscience do this kind of barbaric act

so those pretty kids am seeing in the first pics are dead

oh my God cry cry cry

RIP to the death
Psychologically,these killers are sociopaths(or antisocial personality type). They possess a disorder of character rather than of the mind,involving a lack of conscience and feelings of remorse,an inability to feel empathy for others,pathological lying,a manipulative style,impulsivity,and a total concern for maximizing their own pleasures in life.
Other people are seen merely as tools for fulfilling their own needs and desires,no matter how perverse or reprehensible.
They are more bad than mad ..... simply put ,he is evil.I think I read earlier somewhere that this group have been killing before which would term them serial killers..
The serial killers are not only remorseless but are even proud of their conquest and boast to the press,to the relatives of their victims, even to each other with considerable pleasure.
Almost half of all serial killers collect souvenirs of their crimes...Theese people has to be stopped because they are not going to end the killings..

3 Likes

Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by IdeyFindWife: 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
oviejnr:
Where are those Sars officials when you need them
Instead of preventing this kind of menace and barbaric act of this notorious groups in Ikorodu, they'll be harassing and taking advantage of civilians on the streets of Lagos and every SW states cos of greed sad

Rip to the dead

They're probably somewhere now collecting their share of the loot, which they always do, knowing criminals but getting paid to look the other way for criminals to operate in peace whilst leaving people in pieces; hell will be too nice for them at the end of the day.

Meanwhile, those Badoos will keep operating till the embarrassment of public outcry causes them to do something or maybe when the Baddoos touch some bigman's family now, you will now see them running upandan and Police PRO telling us lies on TV. Bastard mofos!!

1 Like

Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by oviejnr(m): 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

They're probably somewhere now collecting their share of the loot, which they always do, knowing criminals but getting paid to look the other way for criminals to operate in peace whilst leaving people in pieces; hell will be too nice for them at the end of the day.

Meanwhile, those Badoos will keep operating till the embarrassment of public outcry causes them to do something or maybe when the Baddoos touch some bigman's family now, you will now see them running upandan and Police PRO telling us lies on TV. Bastard mofos!!

I tell you boss, crazy people

1 Like

Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by Plutobaba1995(m): 8:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
etzskillz:
r.I.p to d dead

I thought dis miscreant has been apprehended, may God save us all from evil

I dedicate dis FTC to d dead family
mumu. First to comment na consolation??
Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by kumulus(m): 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
Things like this are the reasons Americans took up arms for self defense in the first place....

Question is, to what end do they carry out these heinous acts....really sad!!

1 Like

Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by etzskillz(m): 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
Plutobaba1995:
mumu. First to comment na consolation??
ur father is mumu,thunder fire u there

Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by bisiriyubabs(m): 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
Do we really have government in this country, we have been cry aloud for months and our government seems to be deaf. Hence there nonchalant behaviour. may God help and save us from this hell of Badoo. Aamiin
Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by finnestdope(m): 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nina4u:
Psychologically,these killers are sociopaths(or antisocial personality type). They possess a disorder of character rather than of the mind,involving a lack of conscience and feelings of remorse,an inability to feel empathy for others,pathological lying,a manipulative style,impulsivity,and a total concern for maximizing their own pleasures in life.
Other people are seen merely as tools for fulfilling their own needs and desires,no matter how perverse or reprehensible.
They are more bad than mad ..... simply put ,he is evil.I think I read earlier somewhere that this group have been killing before which would term them serial killers..
The serial killers are not only remorseless but are even proud of their conquest and boast to the press,to the relatives of their victims, even to each other with considerable pleasure.
Almost half of all serial killers collect souvenirs of their crimes...Theese people has to be stopped because they are not going to end the killings..

said well, they av to be stoped
Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by brojoshua: 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
In a country where there are police officers, military force, etc.
Re: Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] by rasheedmalik113: 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
Oronlaleda,you u call yourselves badoo cultism i know u can escape from god,u much ponished for this.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) / Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.