Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,351 members, 7,978,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:45 PM

Umahi Returns Water To Dry Taps In Ebonyi (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Returns Water To Dry Taps In Ebonyi (Photos) (20003 Views)

Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) / Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Ebonyi (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Umahi At His Hometown In Ebonyi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Returns Water To Dry Taps In Ebonyi (Photos) by achi4u(m): 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
comrChris:
What we have in Afikpo is old dilapidated town yet its still the second developed town,way ahead of your unknown ezza ezekuna.
For your information Afikpo didnot start and end along eke market road,i know that is where you are basing your judgement from, just try and visit places like ndibe beach road,low cost estate,idu gariway avenue,new site down from mater hospital and so many wonderful places. Anyway no need wasting time with you, just try go round Afikpo n see yourself, a town that lacks governmental infrastructure still managed to be the second developed town,isn't it a bonus to Afikpo people?

Before i forget tell your people to start changing those mud and thatch houses littered everywhere in your place, this is 21st century.

NB:Afikpo people dont hate you guys but hate the embarrasement you bring to us, your people are the reason ebonyi is being insulted everyday,they litter every city and high ways hawking nonsense, your women and young girls are in every local village in south east farming for them. I'm tired of defending your people here in awka, its difficult to see an Afikpo man hawking all those things you guys are hawking on the high ways,its not pride,its just that an average Afikpo man can not imagine settling for such.

Your people need thorough orientation and i suggest you use this same time you are using to bring ebonyi to lime light on nairaland and help them...peace
Ebi like say I don taya for you.
Well engaging u more is like shooting oneself on the foot.
The grass is always greener at the other fence.
Re: Umahi Returns Water To Dry Taps In Ebonyi (Photos) by achi4u(m): 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2017
comrChris:
Is Nigeria better than Egypt? No matter how your place try it can never catch up with Afikpo, Afikpo is by far ahead of you accept that.
Anyday ebonyi state government remembers to work in Afikpo you will see how wonderful that town is, but even if they dont want to help us Afikpo can never go below its position as the second developed town and highest number of educated people.
And u have to use Nigeria as example of a develop country? I weak for you
Re: Umahi Returns Water To Dry Taps In Ebonyi (Photos) by comrChris(m): 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
achi4u:
And u have to use Nigeria as example of a develop country? I weak for you
and you have to choose Egypt of all place? the joke is on you
Re: Umahi Returns Water To Dry Taps In Ebonyi (Photos) by comrChris(m): 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
achi4u:
Ebi like say I don taya for you.
Well engaging u more is like shooting oneself on the foot.
The grass is always greener at the other fence.
Thank God you have come to your senses,only that you should have known this before quoting me.
Well ike you said its not good to wash our dirty linen in public but you and i knows the truth..

you people shoukd know afikpo people are not happy with what is happening in ebonyi, after abakaliki afikpo should come next in any developmental project..a situation where afikpo is being skipped in any project is totally unacceptable

Our prayer is for every part of ebonyi to develop but then our govt must resist every attempt of being bias...
.......peace to you
Re: Umahi Returns Water To Dry Taps In Ebonyi (Photos) by achi4u(m): 2:48pm On Jun 03, 2017
comrChris:
Thank God you have come to your senses,only that you should have known this before quoting me.
Well ike you said its not good to wash our dirty linen in public but you and i knows the truth..

you people shoukd know afikpo people are not happy with what is happening in ebonyi, after abakaliki afikpo should come next in any developmental project..a situation where afikpo is being skipped in any project is totally unacceptable

Our prayer is for every part of ebonyi to develop but then our govt must resist every attempt of being bias...
.......peace to you
What do you think is happening in Abakaliki? Nothing Bro, just recycling of old stuff... Painting. Remain bless bro.
Re: Umahi Returns Water To Dry Taps In Ebonyi (Photos) by comrChris(m): 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2017
achi4u:
What do you think is happening in Abakaliki? Nothing Bro, just recycling of old stuff... Painting. Remain bless bro.
ok bro..Ebonyi shall be great.

God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze / Final List Of Candidates For Ekiti Governorship Election / Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.