Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,908 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:50 AM

Never Believed I Could Compete With Great Scientists - Ademola Mayowa Joseph - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Never Believed I Could Compete With Great Scientists - Ademola Mayowa Joseph (386 Views)

'The Night Before I Killed Addiction' By Oche Joseph Otorkpa / One Night.. By Oladeji Mayowa / "AFTER THE STORM" Prologue By Ademola Mayowa Joseph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Never Believed I Could Compete With Great Scientists - Ademola Mayowa Joseph by TeamLeader112: 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
# Seeing is believing
# Believing in a dream
# Dreaming of discovery
# Discovering the future
This is why I Rep the month of October because I will amazingly emerge as the Winner for the 2017 LNG Nigeria Prize For Science competition. To compete with great scientists from both home and abroad isn't an easy task to execute. The Almighty God who made me to come across the thread while reading the news is a perfect God that never fails and I believe he had made an imprint of my name on-the-award. Though I may not meet up to the expected requirements but I believe. I may not be eligible but with God on my side I'm not negligible.
# Looking up onto God
# In him I find courage

My dear NAIRALANDERS, I believe we are all one, your prayers is all I need now.

(1) (Reply)

Angel Of Fire (hunted) / You Are Stronger Than You Think! / Help Build A Beautiful Website For Story Lovers And Readers To Connect Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.